About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,351 through 3,375 (of 3,417 total)
  • Replies
  • Smartboy
    @smartboy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Dear players, how often Your opponents have two or three Terrences in a row? I play this game frequently and never had such opportunity to enjoy set made exclusively of  strong cards. </p>

Buster
    @doulgas

I have seen it happen, but rarely and never to me. I wonder though if you deliberately don’t use the first bird in the deck, whether another one will eventually turn up?

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

It is also possible that it’s just a display glitch.

When I was still playing the arena, duplicate cards happen on plenty of occasions, and it wasn’t just with Terrance or Bomb. Saw it with all of the birds and even with spells.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

I was negatively suprised by this game again. Sixth match in the arena, so i took all spells to reach another level in the road to full streak. In the first room I used bomb and thanks to that my golden meter fullfiled to the last milimeter but I did not get extra card instead. Overall I lost my match and was forced to buy three birds because little one from ad wasn’t enough to win.

Rovio, you are cheaters and I hope your greedy methods will turn against you.

Buster
    @doulgas

I don’t chase streaks anymore–the rewards just aren’t big enough. The higher levels are usually too tough, with competitors having much higher FP and using several spells to boot. It’s tough to win those. What I’ll do is load up all 5 spells and fire off a couple of rooms to see how I’m doing without using any of those spells. Sometimes the other guy has a bad game and if so I’ll keep going. If the other guy gets a big lead, I’ll just quit and I still have the spells I didn’t use.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

Totally stopped playing the arena for a month, the rewards are not worthwhile, and too many rigged levels. Always having opponents suddenly score way higher points than usual with the last bird to surpass you.

Lil Bug
    @angieblu

Multiples of the same bird in the arena is due to the order the opponent threw their cards. You are playing a prerecorded run of another player. The card show how they were thrown, not the order in which the other player received them.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

A new low for me today – level 2 of the arena, an opponent with 200FP more than me + a mighty eagle. I played it (without spells) to see how it would pan out. After clearing the first room they were 20m up. No thanks.

garethw
    @garethw

Not worth bothering with the arena this week for me – back down to Diamond so the rewards are pretty minimal – 3rd place was on 357 after 2 days wtf!!

Bare minimum to keep in the league for me for rest of week.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Same with my Diamond @garethw and it’s only Wednesday!

1st place 774, 2nd place 649, 3rd place 613

garethw
    @garethw

@psygaz

653-541-528-518 in mine – utterly unbelievable.

I won’t go much above 300 to get out of Diamond and I think the most I’ve gone to to win the Legendary is 499 and that was too much of a slog tbh.

Buster
    @doulgas

It has gotten to where I only play enough to grab the apples on level 2 and stay above the demotion line. Once in a while I’ll notice it’s Monday and the leader only has 100 points or so, then I’ll get more serious.

garethw
    @garethw

The ultimate insult is that it looks like > 200 just to avoid relegation!!!!!

garethw
    @garethw

872-860-754-686 in Diamond – barking mad!

garethw
    @garethw

I can’t believe this is real  – we’ll see with the next one, but my feeling is the last update has screwed things. Mind you I’ve wondered whether the arena is faked up for a while.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I suspect #1 and #4 are cheaters since they are using Russian names. It seems that nearly all Russian names are cheaters.

As for ridiculously high scores, I’ve seen that more than once before I quit playing the arena. Some are obvious cheaters, but some are just people with no life who play the game every waking moment, and spend a lot of money for gems so they never lose or run out of spells.

fryerlawrence
    @originalfryerlawrence

I am trying to post a topic for AB2 and it won’t let me regarding the Sci-fi hats and where they went in AB2?(If anyone would care to answer here that would be great too…lol)  Keeps taking me back to my profile.  Am I doing something wrong or is there a waiting time?

Thanks,

fryer

garethw
    @garethw

The leader in my Diamond League is on 680 points after day one.

garethw
    @garethw

Less than 2 days in and some clown is almost in 4 figures.

Flinx
    @flinx

The arena went to shit at the same time they forced that extra bird on everyone. Prior to that I was able to get first place in Legendary League for something like 12-15 weeks in a row, typically scoring only around 250-400 points for the whole week.  After that the scores started pushing up on 4 digits. I’ve since been kicked down to Diamond and can’t even compete at that level.  Only 3 hours into this weeks battle the high score was already over 250. Smells like bullshit to me.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

They’ve meddled with the Arena again. Because I won’t use spells or gems on level one, I’ve now lost six games in a row. Not by a little bit, the last game was by 20 million. This game can be so tiresome.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I also just lost 8 games in a row, just to get 2 apples.  It’s so frustrating!  I don’t even dream of using all the spells and, on top of that, paying gems just to be beaten by a player who is 150 FP below me.

garethw
    @garethw

@psygaz – I’ve now lost 7 in a row on the first step – several times the opponent suddenly jumped 10000 or at the end.

Rovio seem intent on driving players who won’t pay away.

garethw
    @garethw

The latest twist Rovio seem to have added is non firing Matilda and Grey, happening quite often at the moment.

Smartboy
    @smartboy

Look at this, opponent birds on start and then mainly bombs and terrences all the time 😀. After long brake I decided to give arena a try but such things are annoying.Look at this, upper left corner

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum About the Angry Birds 2 Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 3,351 through 3,375 (of 3,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.