ABE Nesters Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 314 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Welcome @postkind. Enjoy the Santa event!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Welcome, Postkind! =)

We still have 3 open spots, everyone! The Christmas event just started so there’s plenty of time to earn some rewards! =)

Jada Stevens
    @soundwave86

Found U on ABE fourm, just joined this site 2 communicate in the future w/ members. Would love 2 join a fun clan, I’m active for hrs, and I love chatting on the clan messages. ABE name is Jada Stevens plz send me a invite? Thanx ;>

Jada Stevens
    @soundwave86

Would love 2 join an active fun clan, I’m active for hrs, like chatting on ABE clan line, I contribute coin clan perks mostly & of course xp daily. Unless I earn diamonds, I don’t have them. I found U on ABE fourm and now have an account here. My name is Jada Stevens on ABE. Plz send me an invite.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@soundwave8

We would like to have you in.  Unless one of us have you on our friend list on the game, we can not search players and send out invites. (We wish we can do that but the game doesn’t have that option)  You will need to do a clan search and request to join.  I will keep an eye out for you.

Anonymous

@dragonofheart73 We actually can search player names now, due to the Christmas update. They added a second tab in the friends list.

Anyway, I went ahead and sent you an invitation @soundwave86.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Omigoodness! I didn’t know we could search for players, now! That’s awesome! It took me a minute to find it under the friends tab.  This will be helpful!

Jada Stevens
    @soundwave86

At this point it’s very difficult decision to make to join. I got an invitation to another clan, it’s much like yourselves in your goals and the duties. All the members and their Clan I’m currently in are equal members except for the leader. Thanx 4 considering me

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

@metztli013 – The (long-overdue) ability to search up players is very helpful, yeah? It’s about time we could do that!

metztli013
    @metztli013

@soundwave86 no problem, best of luck! =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

3 spots still open, guys =)

We are laid back and chatty and we have a discord server and a FB group to utilize. Clan egg and scout are always activated. We’d like people that are active in events. No arena trophy requirements and no level restrictions. We do require that you let us know if you’re going to be absent for a while as upon 21 days of inactivity we make the call to boot.

Drop a line here with your in-game name and sent a request to join or we can search for ya and send an invite.

There’s 10 1/2 days left of the Christmas event, let’s get some rewards! =)

RizDub
    @rizdub

@metztli013 I just sent a join request. My old clan had become kind of inactive. My game name is the same as my ABN username (RizDub).

Alex Volosianko
    @alex-volosianko

@metztli013 hi, I am active and looking for a good clan for a long time :) add me please, my in-game name is ALEXUA95. I sent you the request

Efrain
    @efrainms

I’d like to join the Clan.
    My username: Efrain

Anonymous

@alex-volosianko @efrainms

Both of you have been sent invitations (Assuming you see them before Green gets on).

Welcome to the clan!

metztli013
    @metztli013

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks @partshade</p>

Welcome everyone! =)

FarEastX
    @fareastx

GAME USER ID: FarEastX

I’m super active, currently over 2760 pts in Santa event, #1 in current Clan. My clan isn’t bad, it’s just that no one type in English or socialize. invite me if you want a huge event contributor.

Squibblyboop
    @brennan-mcghie

Could I possibly join? I’m very active and all clans I join seem to have several players who don’t participate in events. My account name is Brennan, I’m level 51, team power is 16156 and my trophies in arena is at 6203. I’ve requested to join and I hope to be accepted, would be nice to have a clan to earn some event rewards with. Thanks

David Stethem
    @david-stethem

Hey, guys! I’ve been looking to join an active clan forever.  My son and I have been loyal to 2 different clans, but both the leader and co leader stopped playing so no one else could join. I have requested and my son has. I am beefaroni and he is Chris. I’m level 74 and he is 52. We both play daily. Thanks for the consideration! Merry Christmas!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@fareastx  send me a private message if you are really interesting in jumping clans.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Depsite @metztli013 welcoming me I don’t appear to be in the clan… is there a reason or is it just a bug or something?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@rizdub

a miscount, I sent you an invite, pls come on in

Smart boy
    @saubhagya000

Hey green whacker i am sorry there is a buzz happen it is a mistake. Accept me

metztli013
    @metztli013

@saubhagya000

Sorry, I only just saw your request. I don’t think anyone was on to see it. If you would like to send another request I will accept

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.