ABE Nesters Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 314 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

We still have slots everyone! Come join us and kick some pig butts in the upcoming events! =)

Emily Yoder
    @emily-yoder

Truble in the game

KamiKaze
    @kamikazii

Hi ABE! I’m looking for a chill and active clan to join. Hoping your family still has room for a very active level 34 (hitting one level per day).

IGN: KamiKazi

KaKaw
    @kakaw

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My game name is KaKaw, level 59. You still have spots left?</p>

KaKaw
    @kakaw

When I search ABE Nesters, you are not there :(

metztli013
    @metztli013

I’m sorry guys. There is an issue with searching clans, apparently. I submitted a ticket and their reply was pretty much, in a nutshell, “sorry there isn’t anything we can do about it at this time.”

So hopefully one of our higher up members with the ability can send some invites!

@dragonofheart73

@dallasreds

@partshade

metztli013
    @metztli013

@emily-yoder did you want to join us? if so what is your name in-game?

@kamikazii
    your in-game name is kamikazi?

Anthony
    @leimeister

Thanks for updating, Metztli013.

KaKaw
    @kakaw

I sent a support ticket too. So many things breaking in this game. Lol

Warlack
    @warlack29

Hello! Id like to join the clan, my ingame name is Warlack, im lvl 17 (almost 18) and have Otis as my profile pic (white bird).

Ill be waiting to join the clan!
    Thanks

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@warlack29

We’ll be watching for your request.  We can not send out invitations unless they’re in our friend list or recent encounters.  You can do a search for our clan

ABE Nesters

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@warlack29

We’ll be watching for your request.  We can not send out invitations unless they’re in our friend list or recent encounters.  You can do a search for our clan

ABE Nesters

Warlack
    @warlack29

Hey!

Ive been searching for the clan by the name of “ABE Nesters” but it doesnt show up in the results. Is there any other way of searching for it? Maybe a number? Or maybe you can add a code word to the name to narrow down results?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

<p style=”text-align: left;”>There is no way to add key words.  I have sent a ticket to rovio informing them that it seems people can not find our clan via search</p>

maybe you can do the same?

metztli013
    @metztli013

I sent a ticket, their reply was basically that they know it’s going on and that they’re working on it but there isn’t anything they can do about it at this time =(

So you can’t do a search for players to send an invite? I wasn’t sure how any of that worked. I figured there was a search box for those that have the ability to send invites…

Anthony
    @leimeister

Wow, looks like we’re sitting with empty slots and players that want to join until the next update:(

Bowlerguy18
    @bowlerguy18

I’d like to join. But I can’t find you in the search tool either. IGN is same as this forum name.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

It seems Rovio has screwed up the clan search engine.  Our clan seems to be unable to be located via search even if the words are spelled correctly.  A couple of us already sent Rovio tickets about this.  I’m hoping they will fix this by next update.

There are no way for us to search players and send invites unless they appear in our “Town” as recent enounters (the other player birds behind our bird team).

Hang in there folks… once it’s fixed we will gladly take in more members.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I’m going to send a ticket too about situation.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey, birdies!!

ABE Nesters are still looking for 5 shiny new members! We are now a level 9 clan and continue to do well in events. But, we need to fill up our nest!

As you may or may not know, there have been clan search issues in the game and our clan doesn’t show up. *sadbeak* This has been a very big obstacle for us in recruiting new members. If ya can’t find us, ya can’t join us, right? WRONG!

I’ve hatched an alter ego by the name of metztli013.2 and built a tiny little waiting room in the form of a clan called Door 2 the Nest. Since it isn’t possible to search for individual players, this clan is a way for us to find YOU since you can’t find US. =)

If you’d like to join us (and we hope you do!), leave a message here with your in-game name. Do a clan search for Door 2 the Nest and send a request to join. I will accept you into that clan, switch to my main account, search for the Door, and invite you to ABE Nesters.

Can’t wait to meet some new friends! =)

Rowan
    @synthrone

Hi Metztli,
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I would like to apply to join your clan and my in game name is Rowan. I am currently leader of a smallish clan (Hog Cafe) but looking for greener pastures.  I am in the same event as you currently and my clan is #5 on the list. Most of the event points are contributed by me though.</p>
    Thanks in advance for your consideration.

regards,

Rowan

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@synthrone

i found you and I sent you an invite.

welcome (if ya accept)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Awesome! Welcome! =)

Annem302
    @annem302

Welcome!

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

Welcome!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.