ABE Nesters Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 314 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

We have 2 spots left, guys!

we are level 18 and our requirements are:

level 20 or above – exceptions may be made

daily mpdc participation (free entry) and event participation is a must!

no smart bomb!

let us know if you’ll be away from the game (vacation etc) or you will be booted after 10 days of inactivity

clan perk activation on a voluntary basis

no weekly arena trophy requirements

strongly encourage joining our discord server for better communication

if you’re interested in joining us, send a request and leave a message here with your in-game name (we very rarely accept join requests that haven’t left a message in response to one of our recruitment posts)

d3vilman
    @d3vilman

Hi, my in game name is d3vilman – I would like to join your clan.

metztli013
    @metztli013

1 spot left!! 2 levels before we max out on member slots and can add 5 more! Come join us!! =)

Pip
    @littlepip

I’ve been through a few dead and inactive guilds and would love to be part of a cooperative team. I already sent my reques in game, I’m Pip in game.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

Hey, @metztli013. What’s the deal with smartbombs? Does it affect gameplay in some way? Thanks.

Anonymous

@soloaz It’s a problem for those who farm Gem Pigs. Usually people bring in low damage birds to try and squeeze as many gems as possible out of them before being KO-ed. Thing is, Smartbomb does a lot of damage, so it results in a loss of reward from them.

Not that it matters anymore though. Since the introduction of the new perks that have multiple ranks, our Smartbomb definitely isn’t running out any time soon. :P

Annem302
    @annem302

We have one spot open!  We’re a friendly clan that enjoys playing together.

We are level 19 and our requirements are:

• Level 20 and above – exceptions can be made
    • Daily MPDC participation (free entry) and event participation a must!
    • Let us know if you’ll be away from the game or you will be booted after 10 days of inactivity

Clan perk activation voluntary and no weekly arena trophy requirements.  We strongly recommend joining our discord server for better communication.

If you’re interested in joining our nest, send a request and leave a message here with your in-game name.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

Still have a slot open? Looking for an active clan to join. I’m at L120, L8 clan contribution, and daily active. Thanks.

Annem302
    @annem302

We do have a slot open.!  I’ll need your in-game name to send you an invite.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@annem302, my in-app name is Jet Fierce. Thanks!

Annem302
    @annem302

@soloaz – invite sent.  Welcome to the clan!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey all! We’ve leveled up to 20! We have 7 spots to fill!

hellohello
    @hijhuj

Hey can I join my username is HIJGHUJ I already sent a request

hellohello
    @hijhuj

Hi my username is HIJGHUJ and I really want to join your clan I fit all the requirements and have already sent you a request.

hellohello
    @hijhuj

Hi my username is HIJGHUJ and I fit all the requirements I sent a request to your clan( can I please join)

K80g21
    @k80g21

Can I please join your clan. I play everyday and contribute to clan daily. My current clan is not always active and the leaders have not been active for 3 weeks. My ID is 4254

thank you

Annem302
    @annem302

@hijhuj and @K80g21 – I’ll send you both invitations later this morning.  Am at work, and having a busy Monday!

Annem302
    @annem302

Invitations sent!  Welcome to the clan!

metztli013
    @metztli013

We are now full!! =) Good luck everyone in the Easter event!!

PigKilla
    @pigkilla

Still full? Sounds like an active clan I’d love to be a part of!

Annem302
    @annem302

@PigKilla – we expect to have an opening soon.  What is your in-game name?

Annem302
    @annem302

We have one spot open, and are looking for a player to join our nest!  Please reply with your in-game name.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Also please know that we require half of the personal reward points during events,

There is no real goal for MPDC, but we must see that you are using your free entry daily,

There are still currently NO arena trophy requirements,

And we require the minimum of 300 gold donation to the clan daily (completing clan tasks in daily goals will meet this)

We will be keeping a close eye on event and MPDC participation as well as gold donations, so please be sure to do your share =)

Additionally: please keep it family friendly in clan chat, but you can go wild on discord, it’s a safe space =)

Our current admins are:

Myself (metztli013) – Leader

Green Whacker – Founder, owner, and co-leader

Dallasreds – Elder

Partshade – Elder

Wobbly Sparrow – Elder

Annem – Elder

Kilogee – Elder

This team will try and keep everyone on track. You may get a gentle reminder from one or more of them if you are underperforming. Also those that are found to be consistently underperforming will be booted to make room for more active players.

We want this to be a laid back and fun atmosphere, but we also want the clan to be successful. If everyone does their part, we’re good to go! =)

Annem302
    @annem302

And we are full again!  Keep watching us, as we will post here when we have openings!

metztli013
    @metztli013

ABE Nesters will have several open spots available. We are now level 21. Please refer to recruitment image and posts above for rules and requirements. Those that don’t comply may be subject to removal with or without warning. We just want to see teamwork and reasonable contribution and participation. =)

Please if you are interested in joining and send a request, leave a message here with your in-game name. We do not accept requests from those that have not responded to any of our recruitment posts. It just has not worked out well for us in the past.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.