ABE Nesters Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 314 total)
  • Replies
  • metztli013
    @metztli013

Excellent, Panzerfaust, I will accept. And, welcome!

metztli013
    @metztli013

3 spots left, everyone! =)

Panzerfaust
    @panzerfaust

Thanks metztli013

metztli013
    @metztli013

We have 2 spots available. Lv 20 and up required and you must let us know if you’ll be away for an extended period or be booted after 14 days of inactivity. We want daily players that participate in events to earn the clan rewards. Leave a message if interested. =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Attention current and future members: NEW RULE

We have decided to officially ban smart bomb from being activated.  Save your gold guys =) This perk does more bad than good, unfortunately.  Thanks all!

Also, if anyone has any issues or concerns about anything or anyone, please please please reach out to me or Green Whacker. You can PM us on here or on discord. We will do all we can to resolve any issues. =) <3

cadfael777
    @cadfael777

Testing..

metztli013
    @metztli013

Watcha testing? =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Also! We have 1 spot available if anyone is interested please leave a message here =)

Must be lvl 20 or above,

Must let us know if you’re going to be away or be booted after 14 days inactive,

Absolutely NO smart bomb!

metztli013
    @metztli013

We have a couple spots available! Valentine event is about to start,  come join us and let’s earn some rewards! =)

See above for requirements and don’t forget to leave a message here when you send a join request and let us know your in game name. We only accept requests from those who contact us.

JDHope
    @josh-dehaan

Hey Metzli013. Just saw your post in the clan recruitment forum and sent a request in game to the clan. My tag is JDHope.

I’d been part of a pretty active clan but nobody spoke English and we werent hitting the higher rewards for events because it was only 30 members and there were 5-6 inactive they wouldn’t boot.

I’m a lvl 64 and am active.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Welcome JDHope =)

ossywossy
    @ossywossy

Hi I want to join your clan! My leven is 47. You can find me wit the name ossywossy

ossywossy
    @ossywossy

Can you add me to your clan? I’m level 47. My name is ossywossy

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Invite sent, welcome!

Fabian
    @fab1an

I want to join.

Current Level 35

Nickname: FABIAN

metztli013
    @metztli013

@fab1an i’ve sent an invite =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey everyone, we have a few spots to fill up. We are now level 17 and heading quickly toward 18 =)

Must be lv 20 and up

Must let us know if you’ll be away from the game or will be booted after 14 days of inactivity

No smart bomb!

Looking for active players that participate in events and the daily challenge

Leave a message with your in game name and send a request.

metztli013
    @metztli013

We still have several spots to fill wi th active players =) see msg above for reqs. Leave a message with your in game name and send a request to join. Please be patient with me as sometimes I don’t get to log in here or in game for several hours. =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Yay, we filled a couple of spots! =) But, we still have 3-4 players that have been inactive 14+ days and we’d like to fill those spots with active, daily players that participate in events and MPDC. See above for reqs. Leave message here with in-game name and send a request to join if interested. =) Let’s fill up before the black excavation event so we can all work together and earn some awesome rewards!

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

Quick question: what is the perceived problem with Smart Bomb?

It used to be that your arena opponent could pick up the Smart Bomb and use it against you, but that has been fixed for a VEEEEERY long time.

I have noticed that your opponent can use it IF it has been upgraded by the likes of Byron or Steve. But as long as you watch out for that specific situation, the Smart Bomb can actually be very helpful as many birds who do not have quite enough power to kill all the pigs on their own are able to do so with the help of the Smart Bomb.

Is there a new problem with it that maybe I haven’t heard about yet?

Thanks for any info!

metztli013
    @metztli013

I didn’t realize they fixed that. But apparently it messes with some birds, like Frost.  I can’t tell you specifically how as I haven’t experienced it myself. I just know that some of my clan mates got upset when it was activated because it was messing with their game play

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

Thanks for the reply! And I see your reply in the other forum as well. I suspect the issue with Frost would be this – when a pig takes damage, Frost’s hypnotism wears off.

This would only seem to be important in the arena.

In Arena, if Frost hits 1-5 pigs and hypnotizes them, and then hits the Smart Bomb after hitting them, it would damage the pigs and his hypnotism would be broken.

This would seem to be a small risk, as Frost has an SS1 at higher levels and the Smart Bomb doesn’t drop until turn 3, but I can see the issue.

In any case, as a general note, if anyone is still worried that the Smart Bomb is usable by your arena opponent, this is no longer the case. It was a VERY real concern before it was fixed. But it has been fixed at some point. With the caveat I mentioned: If the Smart Bomb gets upgraded by Byron/Steve, then it becomes pick-up-able by your opponent!

@metztli013
    – I am going to cross-post this to the other forum as well to share the info for those who don’t use this board. Thanks!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Please note revisions to our rules/requirements:  =)

ABE Nesters
    Current Clan Level: 17
    Our requirements:
    1.) Must be level 20 or higher to join (exceptions may be made)
    2.) You must inform us if you will be away from the game for an extended period of time or you will be booted after 10 days of inactivity
    3.) Absolutely NO smartbomb! Please and Thankyou =)
    4.) Reasonable participation in events! Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork!
    5.) Use your free entry for Major Pecker’s Daily Challenge (MPDC) – we realize that lower level players may not score as high and that is fine =) any contribution is welcomed and appreciated! The more points we earn, the more rewards we get, so every little bit counts
    Note: There are no weekly arena trophy requirements =) We don’t care for bragging rights.
    Note: We do not at any time expect you to spend any money on the game
    Note: While it isn’t necessarily required, it is strongly encouraged that you join our Discord server. It is an excellent tool for communication – clan chat is wonky and unreliable. We’d like to know that we can communicate with our members when we need to. Additionally we have a Facebook Group that you can join.

We are very laid back and easy going. We like to have fun and chat with each other.
    We do, however, prefer members that are active and dedicated and participate in events and MPDC. If you are looking for intense competition then this is probably not the clan for you. If you log in once every 2 weeks then this is also not the clan for you. If you like to have fun, goof off and talk about and/or share pictures of your pets, this is definitely the clan for you!! =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Big thanks to Annem for helping make this pretty recruitment image! =)

We have 3 spots open! Looking for dedicated, active players to join our nest! =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey guys! We’ve just hit clan level 18 and gained some more open spots!! =D If anyone is interested in joining us please see above message for rules and requirements. Send a request to join and leave a message here with your in-game name.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.