ABE Nesters Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 314 total)
  • Replies
  • Smart boy
    @saubhagya000

Ok thanks a lot my friend.no plm i send second request.

kilo
    @kilogee

hi! there was one open slot and I just sent a request (kilogee). i started playing 2 days ago and am at level 15. i just left my first clan bc there were a lot of inactive players. looking for a more active clan. hope to join. thanks!

kg

Efrain
    @efrainms

I did not see the answer to my first request, because my message had been pending moderation. I would love to join the Clan.

I am very active user and I play several times a day. I would like a good clan to complete the events in groups.

My username: Efrain

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@efrainms

i have take taken you in.  Welcome!

Efrain
    @efrainms

Thank you for the welcome!

I am very active in the game, climbing on average 3 levels per day.

What are the clan’s daily and weekly requirements?

Do we have a facebook page?

Annem302
    @annem302

We do have a Facebook page, but it is a closed group. Also a discord chat.  Contact one of us in clan chat to find out how to get to discord and join the Facebook page.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey everyone!

We have 2 open spots since cleaning house after the event.

We’re laid back and relaxed. No level requirements and no weekly arena trophy requirements. We do prefer that people participate in events. After 14 days of inactivity you will be removed to make room for active players unless you inform us that you will be away for a while. We understand things happen, just communicate with us. We do have a discord server that is very helpful, especially since clan chat has been so wonky. We also have a facebook page if anyone is interested in joining that.

If you are interested in joining our nest, leave a message here with your in-game name and send a request to join.

XxLeonidadxX
    @xxleonidasxx

In game name Leonidas

XxLeonidadxX
    @xxleonidasxx

I am interested in joining your clan. Very active. Lvl 74 I think. All 5* bird team with 22k power. Looking for active clan to finish very strong in the events. I have been 1st to 5th place in clan events.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

welcome to the clan @xxleonidasxx !!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Welcome leonidas!

metztli013
    @metztli013

We still have one spot left, everyone! =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

We’ve just reached clan level 15 and now have an additional 5 spots to fill! In total, we have 6 slots available. We’d like to fill those slots with some active players  who participate in events. We are laid back and friendly. We have no arena trophy requirements or level requirements. We ask that if you are going to be away for a period of time that you communicate with us and let us know, as after 14 days of inactivity you will be removed if we haven’t been informed. We have a discord server and a FB group that we can utilize. We do use clan chat, but it has been unstable lately so I highly recommend using discord.

If you are interested, leave a message here with your in-game name and send us a request to join.

The Chuck event will be starting soon, come join us and let’s all get some awesome rewards!!

Arafat
    @arafat

Name in game fat88

Daily active player. Level 90+

I hope to join your clan.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@arafat

invite has been sent, thanks

Stella bean
    @stellabean

Looking for active clan.

Level 36 –

play daily (Started this year)

sent discord message to Metz

and request

id-pigflocker

metztli013
    @metztli013

We still have 3 open spots, everyone! =)

Please note that we did change our requirements a little bit;

We still have NO weekly arena trophy requirements

We now have a level requirement of 20 and above

We no longer require membership here at ABN

We still require you to let us know if you’re going to be away from the game, as after 14 days of inactivity you would be booted to make room for active members (unless we are informed)

If interested please leave a message here with your in-game name and sent a request to join =)

metztli013
    @metztli013

Hey everyone,

We lost a few people after the event (they left) and I removed one for 20 days inactive. We currently have 7 open slots to fill!

We’re looking for active, dedicated players of level 20 and above that participate in events to help us all get rewards.

We have no weekly arena trophy requirements.

We ask that you let us know if you’ll be away for an extended period of time, if not then you will be booted after 14 days of inactivity.

If you’re interested in joining our nest, please leave a message here with your in-game name. You may also leave a message on our clan thread at the official ABE forum, or you may reach out to me on discord. We only accept requests to join from those that leave messages and let us know they want to join us.

FataMorgana
    @fatamorgana

Hi!

In-game nickname – FataMorgana

Daily active.

Would be cool to join your clan!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Welcome, FataMorgana! =)

yolo
    @bakschish

hi all.i recruit members for my clan.we are at level 7 and started off by 30 active members!however,half of the flock became inactive out of sudden.so thats why people kept leaving because we never made to smash any events or challenges anymore.wants to help us to claim the angry bird throne again?

join BRAVEHEART BROS today!

no specific requirements.only be active and have fun playing.thx

Leptoquark
    @leptoquark

HIIIII!!   i just requesting acceptance into ABE nesters in game!

IGN is Leptoquark

active daily, reads the tips in forums, social, reads chat, wanting to grow with fun people :)

metztli013
    @metztli013

5 spots still open, everyone! Event starts in like 14 hours. Let’s work together and get some sweet rewards! Also MPDC is now available to all players who’ve unlocked the red area- lots of great rewards to get there as well!

Come join us and let’s have some fun!!! =)

Panzerfaust
    @panzerfaust

Hi !!

In-game nickname: Panzerfaust

Daily active.

Would be cool to join your clan!

Panzerfaust
    @panzerfaust

Hi!!

Name in game Panzerfaust

Daily active player. Level 61

I hope to join your clan.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum ABE Nesters Clan

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.