‘Tis the season for Angry Birds updates! Coming on the heels of Short Fuse and Arctic Eggspedition, and a week ahead of the worldwide release of Angry Birds Go, Angry Birds Star Wars II Battle of Naboo (v1.2) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore, with more platforms coming soon.
PC Users: This update is now available for PC as of 19 December!
This update includes:
- 40 new levels in Episode 3: Battle of Naboo! 20 levels on the Bird Side and 20 levels on the Pork Side to keep flingers of all allegiances happy. There are some really challenging levels, so don’t be afraid to check out our 3-star walkthrough videos.
Note: You must pick your side when you first attempt to open the episode. If you choose the Bird Side, the Pork Side will unlock after accumulating 35 stars in the Bird Side or pay 700 Bird Coins. (The price in Bird Coins in 20 times however many stars you still need to unlock the side.)
- 4 new secret levels, which means two new treasure maps to find! We’ll help you find them all in our Complete Treasure Maps guide.
- 3 new characters! Play as Padme Amidala, Captain Panaka, and Zam Wesell!
- Keep your eyes peeled for hidden Bonus Boxes. The trend seems to be 4 boxes per side per episode. If you need help finding them head to our handy guide.
- 9 new achievements!
- All Angry Birds Star Wars II 3-star walkthrough videos are live! We also include Hidden Bonus Boxes, Treasure Maps, and much more.
- Compete with the best players in the world by entering your scores on our Angry Birds Star Wars II leaderboard. For the first time ever in a mobile app, ALL SCORES ARE VALID. This includes scores obtained with TELEPODs and Character Swaps. However, please explain what characters you used on the walkthrough pages.
- Hunting for hidden bonus boxes? Check out our complete boxes guide that shows their locations and how to obtain them.
- Need more info about the plethora of characters in Star Wars II? See our Complete Characters Guide!