Why is "Facebook" profanity on clan chat?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why is "Facebook" profanity on clan chat?

• Angry Birds 2 promote the use of Facebook and have multiple sites, as we all know. Have you ever tried typing the word Facebook on the clan chat? It Flags it as profanity and will not allow it. Odd, that something promoted by them is at the same time not allowed. Does anybody have a suggestion for getting around this?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@gary69 Perhaps abbreviating it to “FB” would wiggle your way around the chat restrictions than saying “Facebook”? Worth a shot.

Gary
    @gary69

Rowdypup,

I have tried putting just FB without success. I have also tried 4 or 5 other variations. The only way I can get it through is to put Zuckerberg invention/business. It’s kind of wordy but it is the only way I have found to get it thru. Before the previous update I was able to put email addresses but I am unable to do this now also. Thanks for your suggestion.

I don’t understand why it is blocked when they encourage the use of Facebook.

kelshe
    @kelshe

We use bookface.

Gary
    @gary69

Kelshe,

Thank you. That’s one I didn’t try…

Dezsike
    @dezsike

We say “the book”. It works.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

We say book of faces. Works either.

Gary
    @gary69

Thank you everyone who replied to this post. I tried the suggested words and I am very happy they all work. Thank you again for your input.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I asked Rovio about this once, and they said the reason it’s considered profanity is to prevent people from sharing inappropriate or suspicious links in clan chat.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

Clan chat board is unbelievable. Half of my posts are profanity in some way and were never published. Using words like CvC and MEBC can’t be abusive? Or Rovios profanity algorithm has really good sense of humour because MEBC and CvC are pain in the ass most of the time…

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

I use Face for saying facebook, battle instead of cvc, y.tube for YouTube.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Why is "Facebook" profanity on clan chat?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.