Where to Get Gifts?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Where to Get Gifts?

Viewing 9 replies - 351 through 359 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone found any gifts in the new levels? I’ve played several so far, and not even a hint of a gift.

pilotxaq
    @pilotxaq

Since the new update has become playable, I have had to hard close many times to avoid multilple carded cheaters. I have noticed tho that the great majority of legal opponents as someone mentioned are higher level, higher level birds. I am still able to beat some, but around half the time their multipliers are just too high even with my best game

Birdbrain
    @furious

Done the hard close option 9 times so far this morning, paired me with level 8 and spell cards every time, it’s like they’ve put us on some sort of algorithm their end. I eventually played one, was winning then he got about 6 birds when he had one card left and I ended up with less than half his score. So watched advert to get game no2 hoping they’d then ease up, but no, level 8 over and over. RIP Rovio. I’m going to get legal advice too about them increasing the fee to play an extra game, it seems unfair to entice players to commit to a game for months and then hike the price up after commital, like entrapment. I’ve already had good feedback from iTunes when reporting Rovio for not targeting hackers as they owned up to in my email.

Birdbrain
    @furious

I get the feeling Rovio have about 50 players playing this game. I’ve had same people in leagues many times, this must be why they’re boosting prices, should be called greedy birds.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I finally got a gift in level 9 (room 2) today after about 10 restarts. May try collecting statistics again. I’m now on level 505, and so far I haven’t seen any blue gifts or red treasure chests in the new levels. Not trying to make rapid progress on new levels, which are a lot of fun.

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

No gifts on new levels for me. They’re bloody hard, stuck on 509 atm. Will probably need to get lucky with card draws to finish it.

Birdbrain
    @furious

Yes I’ve done the reset thing for weeks. Yesterday had to reset 19 times to get an opponent my level! So I finally had no cheaters this week and I won by 201 stars in diamond league and it just puts up a screen saying ‘you finished no 1’ Is that it? I thought there’d be a ceremony or cartoon or something?! Where do the picture frames come from as I didn’t even get one of those?

Anyway some info for all, I complained to iTunes about the hackers and the email I have from Rovio saying they won’t target the hackers, and demanded a refund (I’d only spent 3 x £0.79p) and they refunded me. I suggest you all do the same, they can’t refuse you, especially all you guys that spent big money. So I’ve finally completed diamond league after months of hackers, I’m now deleting every Rovio game and never downloading another one from those greedy *^%#+!!!!

Birdbrain
    @furious

There was a treasure chest last week on 516, though odds of getting it are about 25-1

Birdbrain
    @furious

Of the new levels, the only tough one for me was 508 or 507 I think, the rest were fairly easy

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Where to Get Gifts?

Viewing 9 replies - 351 through 359 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.