Where to Get Gifts?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Where to Get Gifts?

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 359 total)
  • Replies
  • Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@aeshna,

There are no red gifts any more, AFAIK, and I also saw ho treasure chests (I have never seen one, so I am not even sure what folks are talking about…).

And the treasure chests along the route still just give an insulting 20 feathers. Wow. That really helps reach the 11,200 feather goal to take all seven birds from 6 to 7. Such a slap in the face.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@aeshna @sutekh137 — There are a few premium treasure chests (red) in the regular levels. They are usually difficult to get, and I assume you have the same set of gifts that you get when you pay 80 gems to buy one (could be 1 or 2 worthless spells, or if you are really lucky, a decent number of feathers). I have seen 2 and maybe got 1.
    Sutekh137 — You are correct that there are no “regular” red chests anywhere.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@maiasatara

Hi.
    Just accepted your friends request.
    Will send you a message regarding FB Friends.
    Regards,

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

Just seen a rare red treasure chest in level 403 – unfortunately still trying to complete the level so no idea what it contained! Also saw a blue friend gift on this level. Both within 10 plays if anyone else wants to check – I suspect probably not one of the easier levels to farm gifts from….

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

As if blue presents aren’t hard enough to find, and somewhat expensive (at least for me) to collect in the most recent levels, I found one this morning, but when I clicked on the watch an add for an extra bird, the game said my internet connection was not working. Furthermore, it wouldn’t let me buy 3 additional birds for 60 gems.
    I had to hard-close everything and restart. Of course, then there was no blue present. : (
    So @all-my-friends — Not sure any of you will get a present from me today.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mvnla2

When that happens, sometimes I am able to turn off wi-fi and turn it back on, and that snaps AB2 back online.

Sorry for your loss — that’s really frustrating!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Delano Jennings
    @delano-jennings

I have been playing the first few levels to earn the 10 stars for Daily Quests, finding the presents have been the hard part. But luckily I’ve found them the last two days on level 13. Not sure how to label it except it’s Level 1-13. Which is nice because it’s only a 2 stage level. Makes for quick n easy way to get that daily present and earn those gems.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@delano-jennings — Glad that you’ve been able to find some presents. I haven’t found any for several days; may try level 13, but I’m not holding my breath.

pilotxaq
    @pilotxaq

@mvnla2 @all i have found that levels 9 and 13 have been less likely to turn up gifts. The level i use daily now to get a blue gift for the gems, where I’ve had the most success is level 11, normally get one within 6 games. But this doesn’t always work.

I think I’ve gotten to frustration point now with the arena, or maybe it’s just that i can’t play well. Tired of bombing an ice structure and one small pig falls from a height and survives. Tired of Terrence and Silver sometimes popping and passing thru balloons, sometimes bouncing off. Tired of winning by few hundred thousand and then losing to my greyed out opponents’ string of powerful birds, then watching a video and getting a duck spell or blues to make up hundreds of thousands against stone structures. Tired of bomb and Silver striking stone blocks and only cracking them. Tired of the green goo conveyors spitting birds off at an acute angle which makes no sense. And others.

As i said, maybe its just my lack of skill.

pilotxaq
    @pilotxaq

By the way, anyone who wants to get the friend gifts can let me know, I’m willing to share. I have never gotten one, the few people on my list have long stopped playing, so I think I’ve been wasting my friend gifts for months, even when farming was still possible. So…let me know

Birdbrain
    @furious

Don’t download the latest update, it crashes and doesn’t load. Rovio at their best

pilotxaq
    @pilotxaq

Unfortunately I did before i read this. I was wondering if it was my phone that had the problem. The loading screen just stays up

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Same here, applied update and now it crashes at load time. Good bye diamond league…. $&:/?&(!

Delano Jennings
    @delano-jennings

@mvnla2 level 13 isn’t a for sure thing. But I recommend going to the first levels, 1-15 etc and playing them to earn daily stars & presents to earn gems. They are easy levels with only 1-2 stages and I’ve been able to find a present everyday by playing like 5 of them to earn the daily stars.

Good luck!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@delano-jennings — Thanks for your advice.
    If you compile some hard statistics (level, number of tries, blue present in first level, in second level), I will be grateful and update the main post for the new statistics. Note that to be statistically even remotely relevant you need at least 100 tries for each level, and 1000 or more is much better. The less frequent the occurrence, the more tries you need. The previous occurrence of blue presents was more like 10%, and I’m pretty sure the current rate is not 20%, but much less than 10%.
    If you read the main post on page 1 you will see that a lot of us spent a lot of time compiling statistics on all the early 2-stage levels for both red (no longer exist) and blue presents. The statistics have entirely changed, and even might have changed for the better (HA!) again with the latest update.

Birdbrain
    @furious

So after finally leading the diamond league for 5 days rovio’s update crashes, I can’t compete and finish 4th now it loads up again. First battle for my level 6/7 birds is, you guessed it, all level 8 birds and 5 spell cards!! Angry birds, angry Rio, Star Wars 1 and 2, bad piggies etc were all great games, even the levels in Epic, but Rovio have failed miserably at creating a cheat free battle arena that has done me. I won’t download another Rovio game for the rest of my life.

Birdbrain
    @furious

I didn’t know how they could do so but they’ve actually ruined the game even more and got even more greedy. Before we could spend a rip off amount of 12 gems for a battle, now it costs a ticket! That’s right, you’ve committed to this game for months now and they’ve changed currency!! 80 gems buys 3 tickets to play a battle!! That’s now equivalent to 26.66 gems per battle an increase of 222% per battle. I’ve had 5 battles now and everyone against level 8 birds with spell cards galore!!

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@furious – there’s 4 posts but the 1st two are blank.

The third post shows something that I have asked Bankler about on a couple of occasions but have never had a reply or seen anyone propose a good reason as to why such players exist. My argument is they are modified accounts as the disparity between birds is too great. The fact they are always playing 5 spell cards further strengthens my way of thinking.

The forth post shows something that unfortunately is genuine and Bankler has stated that every now and again you will be matched against such opponents. The reason stated for this is to try you against a hard opponent.

I think those who have a disparity such as you’ve shown should be banned, and no-one should be pitched against higher levels players.

But what do I know? I’m just a cash cow to Rovio.

Birdbrain
    @furious

I don’t know how to post pics on here, why can’t the website incorporate cut and paste like everyone else does. It’s so complex to get an image on here. Basically I’ve got screen shots of 6 opponents in 7 games all level 8 with spell cards.

More importantly what about this new rip off gems for tickets deal? More than doubling in cost. I’m glad I’ve got to diamond league without spending 1pence on this game and I’ve 3 starred every level including update, my win rate is very high due to skill, but in the arena with such a variety of hackers it’s now impossible. The most annoying one lately I have screen shots of, I’d beat an opponents score and yet it offered me to watch a ad for another bird, I thought weird so watched it, fired the bird, won by even bigger a margin, then it comes up at the end that I’ve lost?! Great!!!

Birdbrain
    @furious

I did try to delete the 2 comments I failed to post pictures on above, but there was no delete option, so erased the content

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@furious — Are you using the hard close option to get a new opponent in the arena? This becomes more important the higher the league you are in. Rejecting opponents is also a critical strategy in the Epic arena, for example.
    As for cheats, the only advice I can offer is to send everything you can to Rovio support.

@Bankler

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Where to Get Gifts?

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.