v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 261 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

Only 4000 tokens, but I started the event in 17th place. I usually start in first place. I had 4 beach nodes initially. The boss pig is freakish large. What’s the strategy here, are to trying to kill him quickly? My first run it took me a moment to kill him.

I notice there’s no gold blocks and very few energon cubes.

Edit: went back in and I had an up arrow! Now I’m I’m 3rd place. I think a lot of people are playing and the servers are bogged down…

wrw01
    @wrw01

Started the game at 6:00 pm CST immediately after it opened up. Play one bird and obtained about 68 tokens. Chechen the standing and what a surprise—the first three places have over 4,000 tokens each. How can that be? We do not have a chance. Took a pic and will place it in my album if any wants to see.

@gradientturtle7
    anything you can to with these extremely high scores? They might be leftovers from the last competitions?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@wrw01 I just started a new thread explaining what happened to me.

CD
    @bartiedog

What is the best TF to use to take hours the large helicopter pig?

wrw01
    @wrw01

@droversdog
    Thanks, I do not know how to copy and paste in ABN from one forum to another so will probably let it rest instead of posting it twice. Hope they did not go home for the weekend at Rovio. This is a problem.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@bartiedog

I think Galvatron would be effective, but I’m to chicken to try him. Why oh why have I not finished upgrading shockwave?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader @optimuspig

Where are you are you posting FB instead? We need your input! What sayeth thou?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader

Dude! Get a new family! Kidding. Yeah, the scoring on the Leaderboard is whack. I’m currently using E. Grimlock and photoblast. However, it’s taking too long to kill the boss pig. I’m sure Galvatron can take him but those missiles can take out Galvatron and there’s not enough Energon cubes to keep Shieldor fueled.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

Sorry buddy, haven’t tried yet, just got home.

I’ve been reading through the comments.

Will report back when I have a chance to run a few, but I don’t expect that my experience will be any different from anyone else’s.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Also, there’s a boss pig???

OK, this should be fun!

cbya
    @cbya

Boss pig? Yes.

Fun? No.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, that was interesting. Shockwave seemed to do OK, but the missiles coming from the boss are incredibly damaging. Got hit twice, and was brought down to half a heart. Didn’t have enough energon to maintain shields.

I’m wondering if E. Galvatron will do any better? Will the inherent physical weakness of the Energon variants be a major liability? I guess it really depends on how much energon is available for harvesting.

And yeah, my leaderboard is totally FUBARed as well.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looks like when after you play your first comp, everyone from the old leaderboard is still there, but it shuffles you into position based on your current tally.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

E. Galvatron is much more effective at causing damage to the Boss, but unfortunately he’s also much more vulnerable to missile hits, and his cool-down is a bit of an issue.

I’m hoping we don’t just keep running this beach node over and over and over.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Third run, third TF tried.

E. Grimlock is definitely the way to go.

Took down the Boss less than 25% into the node, and didn’t suffer a single missile strike.

Completed the node without even activating my shield once.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@optimuspig

Hey! Contest is whack, that’s why I need some conversation. I’m sticking with E. Grimlock and Photoblast right now. It’s taking a minute to kill the boss pig, but I’m ending the run with full energy and all enemies destroyed. Deploying photo blast doesn’t kill the boss pig but it will get the helicopter pig that shows up while Grimlock is entering the teletran.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I didn’t see the last comment. Okay, E. Grimlock it is…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has everyone been running the same Beach node over and over?

So far I’ve run four and all four were the Beach with only two energon structures, one of them’s a palm tree right at the start, and then a building about 1/3 of the way in.

This is going to get real old real fast.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I had 6 runs, all of them beach. Groundhog Day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

Yeah, killing the Boss is trivially easy with E. Grimlock.

I don’t think your choice of energonicon would even make a significant difference.

I’m going to stick with shieldor though just in case I get sloppy and get hit by a missile.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pampeans

LOL, and has your score been ~62 each time?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Yep, round about. I quit paying attention because the leaderboard is screwed. I think I have 49 once the boss pig dies and then end with 62. Nice work Rovio.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ll continue playing, in the hopes that the issue is resolved in time. But I won’t be spending any gems on recharges.

The Challenge seems to be working properly though, so at least you can work your way up to 550 tokens on that.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Just had another run got hit by a missile and went down to half a heart. DON’T GET HIT BY A MISSILE! Interestingly, I got hit by the missile after I killed the boss pig. It went up off my screen and then came back down and hit me.

Do the defense accessories work during the competition?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Shieldor will definitely protect you from a missile strike, but this node has so little energon that you need to be very selective about when you activate.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 261 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.