v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 11 replies - 251 through 261 (of 261 total)
  • Replies
  • jyminee
    @jyminee

View post on imgur.com

So close, and yet so far…

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@jyminee — ouch!

But maybe, especially in light of the first-day leaderboards glitch, there will be another event that uses these tokens.

I had a pretty good haul. I spent 8750 tokens, and had 550 left over. I’m not cashing those in for gold.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I ended up passing on Dion in favor of the Ultra Magnus Helmet, Reflector, and Heatwave’s Hardhat. (This was after picking up Windblade and her three accessories).

I really didn’t want the Hardhat and considered saving the 500 tokens in case they were used later. But I didn’t want to just leave a free prize on the table if the tokens don’t roll over.

I needed a 2-3 place finish on the last day plus the 80 token prize. Hitting the 80 token prize that day just happened to give me a 1st place finish, so I ended up with an unexpected 500 tokens for the hard hat.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Something that P me off is when you get 100 tokens from the days comp that is it you can carry on but anything you shoot after that don’t get counted for your total.
    It’s a shame they don’t tell you that at the start, I used 30gems to keep me in 3rd so I could get windy and I only needed 1 run that got me to 4002, I used another run hoping to put more distance to person in 4th on the run I ended with 62 and they were not added so!they must be flying around the servers doing nothing lol

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I had some antlers from Christmas that I hadn’t even asked for that were better than the hard hat, so I didn’t care about it at all.

Gremlin
    @gremlin

I’m just hoping to get enough tokens to get Windblade. I think she looks cool.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I hope Windblade is a more powerful “magnifying glass” TF than the alternatives. That’s a pretty low bar to get over. :)

If so, I look forward to eventually leveling her up.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

With every challenge you play you want to have as much tokens as you can. But most of the time you have to use gems to achieve your goal. How do i achieve the most gems daily so i have a lot of gems for the next challenge? Can any one give me an answer to that.

Geli
    @geli

spend time in Professor Pig’s lab. There is a thread / post on that topic here. Lays out very clearly what you can earn.

Or spend $ and buy gems.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@geli

Thanks for the anwser

@sukerman13

my strategy in the lab, is :
    A. 3 SR for 20 gems..sometimes i take them on first run,sometimes in the second..when the third time comes,i just take the coins…. even if you do not succeed, in the future you will realise that you would have received much more gems,than lost . . .
    B. 1 Super Rareium-1 Badness Processor- 1 anger chip…you will have 2 chances to receive 3 SR (!!!!) and one chance for 14 gems…that means you will be able either to receive gems,or worst scenario,by receiveing 3 SR’s,you will have the opportunity to go again for a spin for 20 gems with the previous 3 SR’s… of course,there is a chance to receive coins,but there are only 2 spots for coins and 3 spots for gems/SR’s….

Again you give me the anwser i was looking for thanks for that.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@zhianjo, any time at your servise !! i m glad i helped !!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 11 replies - 251 through 261 (of 261 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.