v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 261 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

I just checked an E. Grimlock doesn’t have an accessory that increases his defense?

@optimuspig
    that’s the good thing about this contest — you have no idea what’s going on with the leaderboard, so no temptation to spend gems.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I did the next best thing – I spent 25 gems on headphones. They give you +5% Damage.

I figure, anything that will help me kill the Boss even faster can only be a good thing.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Yeah, I just did the same thing! Okay, so I guess I did spend gems…

@20qmindreader
    you’re right! That’s the first time I had that one and I only had 48 after the boss pig dies. Still ended with 62 though.

OgsUgpSith
    @sithgaming

Has anyone tried using the Powerbot with Energon Galvatron yet?? I tried it and he blew up the boss pig before the weapon overheated.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

My challenge board isn’t working either.

Tomlad
    @talmud

Yeah, it seems every run i do is at the beach and i get 60 as an average number of pigs (Highest being 64 and lowest being 58). My question to everyone is what character you are using to defeat the boss pig because E.Grimlock isn’t working well for me. I’m using my level 15 lockdown and Level 15 E.StarScream but thats it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

There was a sword prize? I honestly do not remember that :/

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader is the cool down sword working?

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@talmud E. Grimlock is working for me — he’s great with missiles.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

The headphones work! Boss pig gets killed immediately. I triggered photoblast at the same time.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I have a question and please someone answer this: Has anyone who was able to unlock Epic Optimus Prime earlier but not his accessories has the accessories now in the shop? I remember Arceemega mentioning that they will be available later. So can anyone confirm this?

Cow23
    @cow23

Having same Scores from the previous day’s event happened once in the CNY comp. I’ve got a post in the bugs section. It lasted until the end and I got the prize I previously had. Fine that time as I was 1st .. I was only third at the end of the last shockwave comp cos I didn’t need many tokens. If you did finish in a high place previously you have to make sure the days event ends on that score by exiting the app and then coming back in without running a node.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

I have also the same scores and players from the Chinese New Year event it seems. i have 3766 points i know that’s not correct and i remember the players from last time who where in my comp and they are the same.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

I have every run between 50 and 60 points anyone else have the same or is there a way to get more points in a run?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Have we an idea on how long is going to last the event ?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve run 13 runs, all but two were E. Grimlock. Had 61 (2), 62 (6), 63 (4), and 64 (1). Got confused on the first run and used Goldbite Grimlock. Got hit by two missiles and died. Spent 10 gems to keep going. Also used E. Galvitron. Took longer to kill the boss. All are level 15. Added the headphones as will for that bit extra.

I wonder if the boss’s strength based on the player’s level. I can’t imagine surviving the boss with less than L15 TFs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can someone answer this question and NOT ignore it please?

Is there any ABT player out there that has Epic Optimus Prime but not his accessories? Are the accessories available for gem purchase now or not (considering they were exclusive during the competition)?

sheepybach
    @paul13

I started to play midnight my time and I did the 4 runs that you get 1st off. I got between 59-64 tokens on the runs, remember this is 4mins from the start, I ended up 19th so being me I scrolled up to have a look and WTF Nos. 1, 2, 3 had 1800+, 2006 and 3100 tokens each. I’m sorry that does not make sense as for 4 mins comp play 3000 tokens no no no.
    I now believe that Rovio put these scores in so we’ll purchase Gems to use on the comp, IMHO that is not very good of them.

Galvatron is not as good now after this update as they’ve turned him back to 3 shots then he has to recharge, I have access. for him and they no longer effective. Thank Rovio again.

This comp is boring as its the same node over and over, anybody else had any different nodes????

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

No different nodes. Same results as you. Only Energon Grimlock has been 100% effective. Nemisis Prime pretty fast kill but hard to hit missles, other characters, no way!

nikki567
    @nikki567

When I started the event at 7pm EST yesterday, the leaderboard top scores were 6016, 5,907, 5,049, 4,272, etc., and obviously no one could have garnered those points with the first seconds of play. (I took a screenshot.) After I played three nodes, suddenly I was in second place with 5,907 points! This was actually my score at the end of the LAST special event, and then after playing another node I dropped back to my actual score. However, that CNY score continues to be intermittently displayed.

Anyway, clearly there is a scoring bug, and I’m not going to spend any gems this time if this keeps up.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

I use Grimlock with Glassor and it works well. And my Grimlock is only at level 7.

nikki567
    @nikki567

(Correction: whatever the last special event was called, not the Chinese New Year event :) )

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

@nikki567

yeah you’re right it was the encore in C-minor with soundwave

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

New newsfeed message:

We are aware of an ongoing issue with today’s ‘Enter the Silverbird’ challenge that causes leaderboard scores to appear incorrectly for some players. We have delivered a data update to address the issue beginning with the next challenge.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Just a little tip (Hope it isn’t confusing):

If you don’t want E.Grimlock to overheat quickly, I advise you shoot the missiles and the flying minions first before hitting the boss pig (make sure you don’t aim at the boss pig for too long) and repeat the process once again. You can also use Powerbot and collect all Energon cubes first before defeating the boss pig once you’ve cleared all the missiles and flying minions out of the way for longer effect on your Transformer’s damage against the boss pig.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.13 – Silver as Windblade

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 261 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.