Updates,UPDATES PLEASE !!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updates,UPDATES PLEASE !!

• Well,this is thread which will have to answered,by the guys that know things and YES,i am talking about the only ”helpers” in here @gradientturtle7 and @arceemega..

1. when new areas will be opened..? i mean, that everybody here would like to see ALL of the map opened !!

2. the ”coming soon” thing in the bottom right of our map,WHEN will it be available? we have seen it ”coming soon” for more than 2 years… ( good example : make it some kind of portal and when pressing it,move us -the players- in a new map in another world/planet/galaxy, which will mean more areas,more Transformers and more things to do !!! just a thought… )

3. what is the use of coins for old players…? (sorry newer players,i just wanted to know…) stacking million of coins is in no use and i know dozens and dozens of players like me with more than 50-60 million coins and they have no use !! even if you give us in the future 10-20 TF’s to unlock,will still have millions… find a way to do something with them…

4. what can we expect in the future for missing TF’s…? a good start is that Shockwave is back so i persume that Windblade will also be back in another event,but for the ”pay only” TF’s,what can you do..? nobody here wants to see empty slots but also many of us do not want to pay real money…any possibility to offer these TF’s with no money ( like new event,or use of money-gems ), BUT FOR THOSE players that have already given money,offer them the value of money that they have paid in gems !! ( nice trade i beleive…. )

*excuse me fot the long thread,but i believe i am aksing things that almost everyone in here wants to be asked…

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sukerman13 the areas that are yet to be unlocked (which they SHOULD be by now) are the Bamboo Forest, Crown Mountains, Square Forest, and the Moorlands, which are hidden under an electrical storm that will never move or have any new Transformers if Rovio doesn’t unlock those areas

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I hope there are new areas coming soon

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

How do you know that @rowdypup

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@harharhar it’s just a prediction, based on the location of the areas according to Angry Birds Epic- the Bamboo Forest sits on the other side of Hog Head Mountain, the Square Forest rests behind the Pig City, and the Moorlands are all the way at the back- all based by geographic location

(and did you notice that if you zoom in on this little crack in the clouds behind the Crown Mountains, you can see that it’s just water underneath?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

I see of corse,and I think they will open the mountain area.
    Besides,the “coming soon” area,I guess,is a mission to unlock items and new transformers

birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

If you also zoom in near p pigs lab you will see islands and its the same near pig city but only bits.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@rowdypup a few months I had a bug in my update and it was all sea underneath the clouds. That won’t stop them adding bits more of the island at some stage, I just wish they would get a move on.

Screenshot_2016-01-22-08-40-02.png

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

What the……What is THAT?

sheepybach
    @paul13

That’s a new 1 It seems underground

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@droversdog Did you notice that the Crown Mountains are somewhat moving? They used to be way in the back of the island (but still close to Hog Head Mountain), in the middle- now they have “scooted” directly behind HHM and are right at the border of the Pig City! I imagine that there will be more moving of the mountains in the future, because the TF map is geographically inacurate

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@sukerman13

Hello! I’ll do my best to answer your questions here:

1 – I can’t really make any promises on the map/clouds just yet. What I can say is that with all the focus being on the event content in recent months, we are now taking a good look at the ‘main’ game with a view to making improvements that will keep it relevant for long-term players.

2 – Again, no promises here right now, but as part of the work we’re doing on the map we’d very much like to bring that long-dormant island to life!

3 – This is something we’re aware of, and we’re certainly planning to create better uses for your coins in future. We’d like players to feel rewarded for saving up as long as some of you have been.

4 – We definitely plan to give players more chances to unlock characters that were previously available for a limited time. Whether we’ll be changing the methods used to acquire them, I can’t say for sure.

I’m aware these answers are quite vague, but I wanted to assure you that we want to see the same improvements to the game that our players do. I’ll do my best to share more information as and when I’m able to. Thanks for your continued support!

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@gradientturtle7,thanks again for proving that you are always near by when needed !!! It was obvious that you spent time for the events and that was a really nice effort,because it was so different than the usual gameplay !! It will also be nice,to see different things in the main game,because you know…doing same things everyday/everytime,seems boring,but if you may change all that,would be excellent..new areas,opening map,new TF’s etc and/or upgrading the excistent ones,would add more interesting time !!! And also the “coming soon” atea,is something promising,would be nice to see something different !! Like my suggest,imagine that thing,being a portal,that could send us in another dimention/galaxy/planet and having new things to explore !!! And as far for the coins,yes,a nice thing would be to find out a way to use them…

Thanks again for being here !!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Updates,UPDATES PLEASE !!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.