Update V1.12.1.1 – Energon Soudwave "improved", TC and ESS nerfed,

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update V1.12.1.1 – Energon Soudwave "improved", TC and ESS nerfed,

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • Cow23
    @cow23

What I particularly like is that they’ve kept his pitiful firepower but reduced back his fire rate to geological timescales. Awesome. He’s utterly useless. @gradientturtle7 @arceemega can you give us a steer if this is a bug or a deliberate strategy from rovio?

Cow23
    @cow23

I’d also add that this was a character rovio’s customers spent time, effort and gems on upgrading through two competition events. Now made futile. The last competition was arguably one of you best IMO .. Awesome prizes; but can we now expect a similar nerfing of the lockdowns at a later date?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes I agree they’ve messed his rate of fire back and is now no good to use.
    Why do you need to keep messing around with ABT all the time.

Hunter_Elite
    @blasphemy

I’ve played with him after a long time, and he was not just nerfed. Before the “improvement” he got in the update 1.12.1.1, he was firing three times before reloading. Now, after he was “fixed”, he’s firing only 2 times, and it’s taking more time to reload. Seriously, why does he have to be so Effed up? Not to mention the Terences, that are taking years to shot something. I can’t even kill flying pigs, because by the time that my shot is coming to them, they change positions. I was writing that, and a nod with Soundwave appeared, I did that, and I have to say: what a piece of shit. Mine is level 14, it loses almost a full heart if hitted by a mortar, and it probably needs to fire 50 times to kill a mortar tower, I gave up, after seeing the amount of damage he was causing on it.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Energon Soundwave sucks now

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes I agree both Terences are now a waste of time as the reload time has gone out the window.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update V1.12.1.1 – Energon Soudwave "improved", TC and ESS nerfed,

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.