Update 1.16.4.3 and Heatwave Event Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.16.4.3 and Heatwave Event Issues

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Here is 1 for you, i’ve just completed my 4th comp 4 run mode. That is 16 nodes and here is the breakdown:—-

1. 10 nodes no W.M.T present in any of the 10 runs.

2. 6 nodes and 1 W.M.T present in each run. I managed to destroy 2 only and was given 1 point/token each time.

I’m still way off from getting to 30 free tokens and not sure if in fact i’ll get there before this comp ends in several hours time.

CD
    @bartiedog

Glad to see it isn’t only me experiencing these issues. I had already decided to play during my normal waking hours, not going to lose any more sleep playing an unbeatable game.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

people question has anyone expirienced crash the game i was trying to open the game the first opened and i couldn’t see the heatwave icon. i close the game and then trying to open it and always is crashing before loading bar is filled.

What the hell i am restoring my device to the previous backup from an hour ago… damn you rovio…

Geli
    @geli

Had similar situation as @paul13 posted. Got 1 point for destroying WMTs on 4 runs. May have cost me a1st place and, ultimately, the crate of gems.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Since yesterday, the game crashes to me as well. It may show the main map for some time, but any action on my part – starting a run, going to Professor Pig, or opening the event screen – means immediate CTD. If I start with wi-fi turned off, it runs OK, but the event is of course unavailable. As soon as I turn it on again and the game feels it online – poof.

The same is happening on my other pad as well.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Additionally, we are aware that players are experiencing frustration from a lack of today’s targets in some challenge levels. I’m afraid this isn’t something we’re able to address immediately, but we will review the remaining challenges to try to ensure the issue isn’t repeated. from @gradientturtle

Sorry to inform you but if you think you’ve addressed this issue for the remaining challenges then nope you have not. Look at my post about, Also just completed my over night 4 comp runs, Pig City, Cobalt Valley, Desert and Forest and yes you got it NO Gold Coin blocks present to collect in any of them.
    What is worst is that after the 4 comp runs I did a normal run and it was the exact same forest run from the comp but this time there was Gold Coin blocks all over the place, can’t remember how many but when it ended my score was 11,000 + then I had a video double so a good score. Now this shows you have reduced the items needed to collect big time at your end.

I recommend that as this issue has been present since the comp started that as a show of good faith you should double every players tokens or something just as good.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

So, the competition has ended? That sucks, I’m still getting CTDs. So that means that even those measly tokens I managed to gather before it started I won’t be able to exchange.Boo to Rovio, again.

Betong
    @betong

@gradientturtle7

Is the update 1.16.4.3 also for Android, I’m on Asus Zenfone2 Laser, running Android 5.0.2 and I have not received any updates.

Thanks,

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega @madalice sorry to bother you here..i have also sent a request directly to Rovio HDQ.. But i am very sort in time and i will explain..
    I have 8650 tokens but i was never granded my 1000 tokens,one day before the last day of the last event… I have a screenshot if requested.. Because the counter is running and i have less than 2,5 days to buy gems via tokens,what should i do ?!? Will i expect from you or anybody from Rovio my 1000 tokens so i ll be able to buy 2500 gems or you will not answer me in time,so i ll have to buy the 900 gems…? Even if i do that,will someone give me my remaining 1600 gems WHICH I HAVE EARNED VIA MY GAME PLAY ?!?

Hope to hear from you ASAP…

( i also send this here because i see it says ”Heatwave Event Issues” ,as i already did in the other specific topic )

sheepybach
    @paul13

@betong

I’m on version 1.16.4.2 on my android Tabs and there is no update in Google Play to 1.16.4.3

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Update 1.16.4.3 and Heatwave Event Issues

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.