Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 249 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I actually stunned the boss THREE times in a single battle (one stun came from the Blues)… all he could do was use the buff on himself, that was it! :P

Since I have neither set I can’t profit. XD

@suikyo

True, I have them (at E4)! But I used Treasure Hunters because of their ability to reset the boss’ charge counter. (Then again, not sure if it would matter much if Bard can stun enough times.)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@kennymcc

Agreed, Cleric is definitely not the ideal bird here but my Bard is already M15 and I just want to give every opportunity to level Cleric up ;) It’s one of my last M13 classes. The rest is almost all M14 and 3 at M15. It’s the only reason I’m using Cleric here because it’s a class I never use normally (I switch between Bard and Witch most of the time).

Using Cleric didn’t prevent me from beating the Kraken with 3 stars every time and I just beat the level 9 Kraken :) I have 4110 medals so far and sit first in my (slightly) loosing team.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

How many points do you have atm?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Yeah good point :) I stunned Kraken every battle at least once with Bard, so I didnt need a help from TH so far :) We will see in next battles with any Kraken upgrades.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    3490 :) I didnt use any stamina potion and I lost 5 stamina because the game crashed during battle.

Raxor
    @mndc

So far, i’m using this team with a pretty great success :

– E Paladin,
    – Thunderbird
    – Princess
    – Capt’n

You buff Capt’n and use his Chilli ability in order to kill the tentacles in the next turn, Red will get all the attention after the Princess attacks the kraken, the thunderbird will help dealing extra dmg and when the 3-turn attack will come you use his second ability to deal more dmg ; don’t forget to put Red’s second ability on him so he’s not too much hurt during the first turn of the enemy.

I always 3 star the Kraken with this team, hope it’ll help some of you who has trouble with him.

@kennymcc
    I lost 10 stamina because of a bug and a crash of the app.

metztli013
    @metztli013

First I was using E Pally, E Bard, Wizard, and E Pirate, then I switched E Bard out for Spies since I didn’t really need healing. I got bored with that so I started using E Stoneguard, E Pirate, E Skulkers, and E Thunderbird. That’s a fun combo =D But, as I mentioned earlier, my Kraken isn’t growing. He’s level 9 right now and HP is 34650, which is what it was when I began this morning, despite him having been beaten and revived several times.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@datguygamer

4110 points / medals

My team just took a slight edge now (I’m Team Blues 67 against Team Red 77 -> 39600 vs 38420 at this moment).

My Kraken just updated to its level 10.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I’ve currently got 3,580 medals. I only respun if I didn’t get the 200-point or 250-point reward. I did use the free 5 stamina, and 7 Stamina Drinks so far.

@suikyo
    @kennymcc
    I successfully adapted this strategy now and got my first win within 3 turns:
    M12 Lightning Bird
    M11 Elite Bard
    M9 Elite Seadog
    M4 Skulkers

First turn:
    1. Use Skulkers on themselves to de-buff all the tentacles and the body.
    2. Give chilli to Sea Dog. All tentacles are gone.
    3. Use Lightning Bird and make Bard attack.
    4. Attack again with Bard.

Second turn:
    1. Buff Bard with Sea Dog.
    2. Attack with Bard. Sea Dog gets a bonus attack.
    3. Use Lightning Bird and make Bard attack. Sea Dog gets a bonus attack.
    4. Use Skulkers and make Bard attack. Sea Dog gets a bonus attack.

Third turn (one tentacle re-appears):
    1. Attack the tentacle with Skulkers.
    2. Attack the tentacle with Sea Dog. It disappears.
    – Rage Chilli is now full again –
    3. Use Rage Chilli on Chuck. Sea Dog gets a bonus attack.
    4. Attack with Bard. Sea Dog gets a bonus attack. After that, the boss was defeated.

@metztli013

I think the World Boss gets its first (and only) upgrade once it has been defeated 10 times.

EDIT: Noooooo! My team fell behind the enemy team!
    Red’s Team 75 (my team): 39,230
    Blues’ Team 65: 43,500

BF10
    @bf10

I use Samurai, Druid, Capt’n, and Tricksters. Tricksters gets rid of the poison effect and removes critcal effect, Capt’n as a minor buffer, Samurai to protect, and Druid to heal.

My team is in the lead, but I’m in 10th because school…

In general, this is way easier than I thought. Demonic Wizpig is pretty much harder than Octo pig…

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

The boss is too easy for me, I think.
    We should only use 3 birds if Rovio wants to smash us into great fun. But this means easy unlock.
    Sadly, Epic always crashes every after 5 minutes, crazily.
    So, i can only play or do one thing (and I can’t do arena battles because they’re long) then Epic crashes EPICLY.

@datguygamer
    You said after the patch what… the balancing or what…. is going to work with Nougat, right?
    But why after the update it doesn’t work with Nougat.
    I’ve used Android Dev Preview 5 since Epic v1.4.6 and everything works well, even after 1.5.0 update.
    But after this event started, it crashes EPICLY.
    WELCOME TO ROVIO’S NEW WORLD:
    THE ANTI-PLAY SYSTEM 2.0!
    Btw, I’ve sent a ticket to Rovio.
    Bye bye, 3 stars and diamonds.

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

Anybody tracking avg. Mastery gained/battle in this event? Just curious.

I agree upon the degree of ease with which it takes to dispense of the kraken :) but i ain’t complainin’ :) Treasure Hunters and any Chuck w/ Reset = No Damage Taken

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@daniel-nathanson
    I look every now and then, but there isn’t much to gain. One defeated tentacle gives single Mastery ~33% of the time. Most gain I ever saw after a boss battle was 14 Mastery. The caves are much more effective.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Now at 4870, still first with one player not far behind and the rest pretty far behind. My team is loosing again at this point by about 1600 points. Just beat Kraken level 11.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@daniel-nathanson
    Reset set for Chuck is bad choice if u have TH in team. L-Bird can make attack TH again with much higher chance of reseting than single attack of Chuck with Reset set.

@smwforever45

Very good strategy with Skulkers. There are so many Bard attacks :) u must have really bad luck if dont stun Kraken with it :)

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Anyone else tired of getting bumped out of a fight or spinning the wheel or watching a video to get 2x the amount won on the wheel after a battle??….well, I certainly am!…grrrr.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

My team is a little bit behind (not essentially).
    Team Bomb 86(Mine): 54,070 vs Team Red 37: 54,500

Pointless
    @pointless

Having no problem winning in two turns (using EPaladin, ESeaDog, ESkulkers and LBird).
    My Team is currently first (yay), but not by too much. Quite a few of us actively playing, so that’s a good sign (although I might regret saying that later).

@keet
    is on my board, and currently leading.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan What I said was the world map screen rendering is now compatible with Nougat. What this means is that when you scroll around the overworld with your finger, it won’t stutter and instead scroll smoothly like it’s supposed to. That’s what I said they did.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Kinda curious but is there anyone who has unlocked the helm? I want to know if your upgrade button is just as bugged as mine or not.

So is there anyone else who has the upgrade?

Keet
    @keet

@pointless Well, for now I am, not sure how long that will last. xD I used some friendship essences to make stamina drinks; I was hoping to give our team a boost because I could really use the extra mastery! My highest ones are only at mastery level 9 so far.

@datguygamer
    I just got the 10,000 medals needed for the helm and I am getting the same glitch as you are. I don’t have the elite button option, even though the pop up said I got it and directed me to Red’s hat page to change it. I hope they get that all sorted out soon!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@keet Well thanks for the heads up! Let’s just wait. Are you continuing with your competition or not?

Suzy
    @suzyq

Currently on level 19. My teams score is 73670, other team is 73300. Fortunately, the person in first place is still playing even though they are over 10K. I have got 7420 points.

Dave
    @seraphion

Damn that boss is way too easy. 2 turns and Im done if finisher procs. Hope he will get stronger. Maybe 60k hp? :D

angryde
    @angryde

@seraphion Yep, just like the last world boss. I’d like to see the WB scaled to level/mastery/gear. That would make things a lot more interesting. XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.