Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 249 total)
  • Replies
  • Keet
    @keet

@datguygamer I was planning to since I need the mastery and I want to help out my team, but I might cool it with the stamina drinks, haha.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@angryjohnny I think we will get an elite guardian to the rescue! The Mighty Eagle sends out the Elite Guardian (rather than the regular Guardian like before) to grant us (Android users) 75 free stamina drinks for use (or at least 50) in upcoming events!!!!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@keet Now that you have got the upgrade (well, sort of) don’t waste any more resources. Just play normally and you will be still be able to spin the wheel.

It’s possible that you might not be able to get double points but at least you’ll get some Mastery.

Keet
    @keet

@datguygamer Yeah, that was sort of what I was planning on. =) I need to save some resources for the next event! I was hoping to stay in the top 3 though if I can, just for the mastery. We’ll see how it goes.

Update: I just checked and the button for Elite Guardian has appeared for me now. I am able to equip the hat.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My team went from “clear win” to “clear loss”. We’re 15,000 points behind. The opponent’s group has a mega-grinding Unnamed Player at over 16k points and he just won’t stop playing. I’m in 3rd on my group with 6,420 points, and no one on my board has cracked 7,000 points yet.

EDIT: I just cracked the 7k. Once again leading my board with 7,150 points. The opposing team is still in lead by 13k points. I don’t think we can catch up to that…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Quick question everybody:

What is your World Boss level? That number in the pig icon in the heart meter is what I am talking about.

@keet
    Mine has also appeared. Cheers!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Currently, mine’s at 23. Still no upgrade from level 0. (In the last event, an upgrade happened 24 hours into the event. But nothing happened this time…)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

I’m at level 27.

Keet
    @keet

@datguygamer My World Boss is at 24 right now.

Atom
    @atom

@datguygamer I just got my Elite headgear and had the option to switch it over in the Nest area. I’m on an iPhone so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 Oh – I guess I misunderstood. I thought that he was supposed to gradually get stronger with every defeat. However, Kraken is now at level 22 and he still hasn’t changed =/ Not that I’m complaning, he’s an easy win! I just thought it odd. Currently I’m leading my board with 10,280. 2nd and 3rd have 8820 and 8230. My team is winning 91050 to 77290 =) I got the Elite Guardian upgrade this morning so I’m gonna be slowing down a bit. But, I’ve been sure to take periodic screen shots in case this event goes like the last one and “no one wins.”

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@atom @datguygamer I also have the EG and the button is there. I am on iPad.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley @atom Yes, got mine as well. Better late than never.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 @suzyq @keet @metztli013

Mine’s at 22. Unlike last time, its health and attack stayed the same. I guess they properly coded it to be a counter for how many times it got beat rather than an actual level up upgrade. Makes you wonder what’s even the point of the counter in the first place if nothing is supposed to change.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just got my EG on level 28 though it has been a struggle getting to fight the monster, still got there in the end.

The teams are very close so will keep on playing. Scores at the moment are my team has 112500, and the other side has 102400.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i also got the elite guardian i am second with 10160 and the third from yesterday didn’t play at all he/she got 10060 and left the game. the first one is at 12250 and our team is loosing damn it.

hejfalubaz
    @hejfalubaz

I can’t do a single fight against the Kraken, app keep crashing on black screen, I suppose it’s a problem with adds – they aren’t loading, so I can’t do anything. Same unfortunately on the arena or even daily mission. Any help?

Pointless
    @pointless

@keet keep it up! Hopefully you will finish top 3, and I’ll do my part to help our Team win. I could use the double Mastery as well, have a few Birds close to M15. I haven’t begun to spend consumables, I’m in fourth right now.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@hejfalubaz Not sure if this can solve the problem. If you use an Android device, try to press the “back” button.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I think that each time the World Boss is defeated, its health and damage should go up by 2%. That would make the boss’ difficulty increase exponentially. Everyone would try defeating them as many times as possible before the others do. It would boost competition, difficulty for end-game players, and possibly the income for Rovio as well. Who’s with me?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 I agree! While he’s an easy win it just isn’t challenging, at all. My birds just destroy him with little to no effort.

hejfalubaz
    @hejfalubaz

@suikyo Back button doesn’t do a thing.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 if this really happens, some low-level players may complain the event is too hard.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    Maybe set it so this happens only to players at the Max Level?

Or give the new players a slight GPM bonus so they have an easier time. I dunno.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My team’s catching up! We reduced the lead of Team Blues 65 to only 7,740 points!
    Go Team Red 75!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event – Dangers From The Deep (Elite Guardian) New Helm

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.