Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Barbatos
    @barbatos

@datguygamer I agree on that, a little bit powerful than DM and Trypticon. I hope they give Acid Rounds on them too.

@ramonpontes
    Blaster is awesome when fully leveled up (Lv15) and accessorized. Based on my observation it’s similar to Soundwave but with higher Fire Rate.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Bot level 15. I am at 15 level of all bots – Rank 690, and didn’t use them before they reached level 15. So we need to see how he does at level 15 with all accesories. Are you upgrade your to level 15 already?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Speaking about it, I see that Soundwave has an accessory with acid rounds. Is it effective?

@ramonpontes
    Very. Any blocks that survive the initial shot are destroyed. Enemies that are attacked directly take less shots to kill (Flying Pigs only take two shots instead of three for example). If a WMT has low life it can be destroyed even after it shuts down.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen Then final bot Blaster that i bought and level him up to 15lvl and full accessorized him he is awesome he can even take down easily and WMT where there Soundwave and SoundBlaster can’t! Whatever accessories you can combine at those two can’t beat Blaster.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen My Trypticon is level 25 and still sucks. :/

Also, if anyone curious, Soundwave’s max overpower is 1284% (the highest so far I believe). Still doesn’t do anything in terms of damage.

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Thanks. I will test him. Worst is that power shows on normal run is different then the one on the Sparks Run. I will try him to see how he goes. Mine is level 15 too and with all accessories.

@datguygamer
    Thanks. So he is just be another bot in the list and will fulfill my team. For now my event leader is Ratchet. E Grimlock helps when is need. Once Dead End get 105%, probably will replace E Grimlock in events. Few more levels for him to get to 105%.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

I used trypicon to mess with a few times and he doesn’t seem that special. Does he get better or more worth 10K tokens at higher levels? Or should I just do sparks and accessories and not bother clogging the dailies with another B lister?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aledromo Doesn’t seem that way. I have a max Trypticon and he still doesn’t seem any stronger.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Im sitting on 9.020 tokens and currently 2nd on my leader board, reading what you guys have posted it seems like Trypticon is not worth the hassle but if you had to choose between Shockwave or Trypticon witch one would you go (consider I have I have neither of them).
    Im trying to decide. Also in case I get to pick Trypticon is there an alternate way of getting Shockwave (Mission nodes)?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@luis-carlo-arocha

Shockwave sucks. His weapon is slow firing and not particularly powerful.

And like all of the TFs templated from King Pig (i.e. Bludgeon, Megatron, etc.) he’s extremely slow moving.

Shockwave is not available through mission nodes, never has been.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This issue with ads playing on top of an active run is really p!ssing me off.

Not only is it annoying, but on more than one occasion when I try to fix it by by doing a soft close, it hard closes the game instead, so I lose the entire run.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer If your overpower bots still sucks at doing damage then, why you wasted your gems?

Also, today i went to my brother’s house and my nephew asked me to help him out with ABT he complained to me that he didn’t run in any Unicron but because i don’t play the game i didn’t know what to answer to him and i just make an excuse that it might be a bug?

So did they mess the game again?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Because as I said way back, I have a LOT of them lying around. If this game had a donation system, I would donate gems to you guys and still would be left with loads of them. That’s the secondary reason. The actual reason is completion. Unless I can get everything in game, it bothers my OCD. XD

@luis-carlo-arocha
    Only 4 bots are available through mission portals: Arcee, Airachnid, Prowl and Blustreak. This was before they figured they could squeeze gems out of players through events.

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam For 5 days in this event I saw Unicron twice and Boss Pig twice or max three times. Before that I wasn’t see Unicron at least week – 10 days. It’s just Rovio JARSU. NOTHING WRONG WITH NEPHEW GAME ?. JARSU ???

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Soooo, did Shockwave overpower. His hots 1HKO anything now. So that’s good I guess.

Also, WHEN WILL I GET NEMESIS AND ACIDSTORM?

ED209
    @ed209

I have got the new TF now, screen shots below

new tf1

Accessories

new tf2

Overpower option when not at max level

new tf

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@sntrooper
    Thanks for the info. I think I’ll have enough tokens to buy Soundwave accessories at the end of the event. I will skip Trypticon accessories for now, I’m satisfied only in having him in my squad.

@datguygamer

I think you have better chances on acquiring Acid Storm than Nemesis Prime. At least, I’ve seen Acid Storm being offered twice to buy with tokens. I saw Nemesis Prime only once.

The first time Acid Storm was offered, it’s cost was 5.000 tokens, I ended the event with 4990. At that time, it was not possible to buy tokens with gems, and I had already spent everything in coins. In the following day they gave 1.000 tokens to everyone because of the connection issues during the event. I was so pissed that I stopped playing the game for a while. I’m glad that short time after this event I had the chance to buy it again, when they released other seekers.

ED209
    @ed209

Forgot to add my own personal best for a unicron run.

Not ran in to him or boss pig much this event. Ended the run on 2800 odd points before bonus applied.

My tfs are finally complete again till the next tf comes out
    Unicron

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Thanks for the info. @sntrooper also said something similar to this on how Nemesis is like the most elusive bot to buy ever in this game.

So do you have Acidstorm now or not?

ED209
    @ed209

When nemesis first came out you could only buy him in the Halloween event (2015) and was not available for tokens.

Took a whole year before he was available in a event for tokens and this was again in the Halloween event (2016) the following year.

Apart from the above I have not seen him in any other event so my guess is he will be available again this Halloween (2017) for tokens or as a bundle but as he is rare the bundle may not be cheap!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer
    Yes, I have. At the second time he was offered, I could buy him with tokens.

Joel
    @joel687

I have Trypticon and all the sparks. Next comes accessories. I need 3000 tokens, and then I will be able to get all three before the event ends tomorrow. Should be doable

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@datguygamer

What gets better when soundwave is OP?defense? I’m considering pulling the trigger on a level 16 upgrade.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Unicron and BP are totally random. There’s no way to know when they’ll show, if at all.

If your nephew hasn’t been getting Unicron, then it’s just bad luck.

He can try to increase his chances of seeing Unicron by doing more runs, but that’s no guarantee.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig I know that but it’s not my game. I helped him out i run some nodes for him but that’s it.

And i don;t really care if or when Unicron will be appeared. I am not into this game anymore!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.