Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@ramonpontes I think the balance is only there for this event as it appears Rovio/Exient have stuffed up the leaderboards with only 10 players per board but prizes being awarded as though for 50.
    I think the next event will be much tougher with 5 times as many players vying for the top 2 or 3 prizes

Asen_77
    @asen

With only 2-6 places in this event – 1000 tokens each day from the board, JARSU from the first day and total three recharges for 40 gems, at this moment I am with 7370 tokens ( 350 tokens from today ) and still have more then two and a half day for playing. My prediction from the beginning of the event is going realistic, so I will be close to 12-13k tokens at the end. New pointing system is OK and I think that is more balanced. I am using two bots with Gold Crown – Ratchet and E Grimlock.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@droversdog You’re right. The reason that this event is mostly fun is that we are only competing against 9 other people. I can’t imagine the level of competition when there are 49 others.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I still think that 50 players in this new scoring system os better than 20 in the old one.

Of course, 1st place will be very challenging, but being in the top 6 is much less painful, and the reward is the same as 1st place in the old system.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

of course we are only assuming that there will be 50 players, I would not put in past them that there will be 75 to 100 players and only the first 50 getting a prize.

Joel
    @joel687

Currently sitting on 9810 tokens. I will buy Trypticon once I hit 80,000 points.

Joel
    @joel687

Based on the diagram from the leaderboard, I have to think that they really tried to do 50 people in each leaderboard, but something went wrong. Who would have thought that this game could have that kind of bug!?!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

“Who would have thought that this game could have that kind of bug!?!”

You’re kidding, right?

The better question is: what kind of bug haven’t we seen yet?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Since starting today, I’ve completed a total of 10 runs (6 natural and 4 from recharges).

The runs have been pretty unusual, in that run #s 7, 8, and 9 went BP, BP, Unicron respectively. I don’t think I’ve ever had the special bosses show up three runs in a row, it’s rare enough to see them at all especially in the first nine runs.

But even with that, I’m barely into second place – my leaderboard today is somewhat more competitive than it was the first three days. Fortunately still no Cybertronians, though.

Other than the BP and Unicron runs, my scores have been pretty disappointing. In those seven ordinary runs, I’ve only averaged a score of 445 pre-bonus. Without those BP/Unicron runs, I’d be mired down in 5th place.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Just got Trypticon He is only Level 2!!!

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – If I had a sarcasm emoji, I would be in heaven!

As long as you asked, there is a bug I would like to see. I would love to see a bug that “accidentally” changes coins to gems when you do a run…

ED209
    @ed209

I had quite a few runs today that gave very little in score or where just too short.

Hard to get any decent score or to make any headway in the leaderboard. Currently second with 38k and first has 43k

Harold Kilgore
    @harold-kilgore

Anyone know what accessories are available for trypticon and how many tokens to get?

Joel
    @joel687

@harold-kilgore – I just unlocked Trypticon. This is what is available in the token exchange. I think he first two are probably a must. The last one I could skip. You can use Full Tilt for defense, or you can use headphones for +5% damage

IMG_0372.PNG

coolbug
    @coolbug

Just had 3 meadows runs and the first one I did had boss pig.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 5 is glass blocks. As with the other block days, the token levels will be:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I just got Trypticon. I will skip his access now. Spark and Soundwave accessories are my next target.

ED209
    @ed209

I’m currently 200 tokens away from getting him so hopefully by the end of the day I should have him.

As others next will be sparks and then accessories for someone depending on tokens left

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I don’t think Trypticon will be as effective as UM because of the lack of acid rounds. It still might end up being the best cybertron group tf though.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am currnetly 9400 tokens, so tomorrow in the morning hopping to get him. Then some sparks. Probably wont left any tokens for accsesories, but I will hope they to shown in the next event or sooner.

Two question – Did Typticon heals blood as E Grimlock till the run? Also did he heals blood from Energon Blocks when there is no Energonicons for use in the runs?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen My Trypticon doesn’t heal from Energon, only from health blocks.

@joel687
    Even with those two accessories, my Trypticon sucks at anything. The damage is not as much as what Ultimate Megatron does and the black hole is also weaker. Overall, not a bot that should cost 10K tokens.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Thanks. So this is just a normal bot, without any chance to become Great :). At what level is yours? I am not using any bot before to upgrade him to level 15, even with all the accsesories.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

You can’t compare Trypticon to Ultimate Megatron cause it doesn’t have Acid Rounds. It’s similar to Dark Megatron but with increased Fire Rate.

Try removing Acid Rounds when you use Ultimate Megatron and you’ll see the difference.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@barbatos I have and still I think Ultimate Megatron’s bombs do a little bit more damage. Maybe that’s just me.

@asen
    Bot level or rank level?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve played a node with Trypticon, without accessories, and still on level 1. I’m not disappointed, since he could perform well (I mean, he didn’t die). Much better than Blaster, that could not even kill an energon structure in his first level.

It is a pity that he doesn’t have acid rounds, so I think I’m not using him at all.

Speaking about it, I see that Soundwave has an accessory with acid rounds. Is it effective?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.