Ultimate Weapon Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 312 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Just reached 50 000 and grab 200 tokens, and lucky for me from today daily events I get another 100 tokens, so reached 10 000 and already get Trypticon. Next target sparks, 1000 now from boatd and another points from tomorrow will not be problem to collect all sparks. Never succeeded for first place at this event, but that is enough for me. So another event that is ok for me ?.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

The final day of the event is Sharktihogs. A full day of Cobalt Valley. Goodie. Token levels will be:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Oh no…. not the Meadow… I hate it… worst map ever….!!!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Shark day is even worse than glass block day.

What a great way to finish out this event

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

In the end of this event I can buy one accessory for Trypticon. Which one is better? I’m thinking about buying the one with gravity force bonus.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ramonpontes probably before you get all of them, you want get all possible powers of that bot, so no matter which you will get. I was able to get to first place yesterday after get Trypticon with two recharges, so after sparks I will have chance also to get one accessories. For me before level 15 and all accessories bot is not supposed to be used, because he is not providing enough strength ( which not means that he will after all this ? ).

ED209
    @ed209

I hate cobolt and this challenge, after this I will have enough for sparks and maybe one accessory or I can skip the sparks and just get accessories.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 Accessories will be provided prety soon after this event. Get your sparks first, then what left continue for accessories ;)

ED209
    @ed209

@asen, I think I’ll get the sparks as I spent 10k sparks on a tf so I could get a decent bonus to make sure I got the new tf

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

In 8 runs I think I scored over 350 once. If sharks are the only target, I wish they would add a lot more of them.

Asen_77
    @asen

Everything is target, but only Sharks gives 15 points. Most of other target gaves only 1 point.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Are you going for Overpower?

@pandaczar12
    Defense, and absolute defense at that. Took direct hits from 5 falling monoliths in Desert Node. Not even a fraction of health was reduced and no recharge was needed. My guess is the transformers who have strong weapons get health as overpower and bots with weak attacks get damage instead.

@ed209
    So I will have to wait till October for Nemesis. Great. >.>
    Seriously is he that strong that Rovio is not offering him in any event?

@ramonpontes
    Well, I hope I at least get Acidstorm sooner.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer
    Maybe now that they are launching events non stop, the bots will be available sooner.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer And after all JARSU last few months, probably shcedule is gone away, so really could be launched soon.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – No, I am skipping the overpower for now. When they offer it for UM, Ratchet, and Deadend, it’s on!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Yesterday I was distracted at the last hour, and I could not reach the 50k threshold. I would need to spend two recharges at most to earn additional 200 tokens.

Today I’m scoring too low. There are not many structures in Cobalt Valley, and we don’t encounter too many sharkpigs as the other targets. I have 15k points and 13 runs left. I will be able to reach 25k, but 50k is too far, by my calculations. I’m scoring an average of 1.000 to 1.200 points AFTER the multiplier. If I don’t find Unicron, I will be too far from that score.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 When Dead End comes available for Overpower. >:)

@ramonpontes
    @asen I definitely hope. The collectionist in me is bothering me about those two blank spots.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not playing Day 6 at all, except for a quick run that I didn’t stop to kill things, just so that I could get the 500 tokens for 10th place. Didn’t even have enough points for the first level of Challenge tokens.

moi
    @moifirst

Did anyone encountered Unicron or Boss Pig on this final day?
    I certainly didn’t, resulting in the removal of all variation in these monotonous Cobalt Valley runs.

moi
    @moifirst

You’ll always see that!
    About 15 minutes after my previous question I encountered Unicron.

Aledromo
    @aledromo

Crap. It looks like I’m buying Trypticon just because I can. I don’t even like him! But I mean, I got 11k tokens and don’t really need any of the other stuff.

Wait, I don’t NEED any of this at all! Slippery mental slope.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got Trypticon and the sparks. Now just to make sure I stay above 7th so I can get one of the accessories.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Got Trypticon last night, now playing for the exact same accesories my Soundwave lost cause of the CNY/Valantines Day JARSU >:(

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, I have only seen him in Halloween events and when he first become available for tokens I made sure I was able to get him.

I know what you mean about the blank spaces, mine are now finally complete again as I did have a short period of where I had everyone once I got blaster in his event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@luis-carlo-arocha Good luck.

@sntrooper
    Will you not be able to get at least two?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ultimate Weapon Event

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 312 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.