Well, no early announcement on the facebook page. Either we are taking a break, or they fixed the bug that announced early…
Yes, I did laugh when I typed that last part! Fixed a bug, ha!The Dark Knight@elpapam
@joel687 More easy is for human kind to achieve warp/fold jump technology and cross the universe rather rovio to fix a bug…
I did get a soft update on iOS to 18.104.22.168. That might mean a new event…Optimus_Pig@optimuspig
I’ll let you in on a secret: we have that alreaaa ….
WHAT?? WAIT!! STOP!
THEY’VE FOUND ME!
Rovio seriously needs to get their collective heads checked
Are you implying Rovio employees have heads? I know they have to make a living but this is not the way to do so.
@ed209 Welp, we all know Rovio never think straight with “fairness”werehamsta@werehamsta
Yes, I did laugh when I typed that last part! Fixed a bug, ha!
Now, you’re just being unfair here. They *never* fail to fix a bug that has a potential to make our life easier in any way.ED209@ed209
@datguygamer this is true, don’t know who came up with the idea of overpower and the way it’s been implemented in to the game.
@werehamsta Yes, gotta give credit where it’s due. XD
@ed209 Who knows. No one at Rovio is sane.The Dark Knight@elpapam
It’s obviously a bad joke when someone needs to explain it. Here’s the annotated version:
You: “More easy is for human kind to achieve warp/fold jump technology and cross the universe rather rovio to fix a bug…”
1. I’ll let you in on a secret: we have that alreaaa …. [We already possess warp/fold technology, but I’ve been interrupted in mid-sentence by men in black suits and sunglasses breaking down my door]
2. WHAT?? WAIT!! STOP! [I turn in shock – I shout out, as one of the black-suited men moves to grab my laptop while another one moves to restrain me]
3. THEY’VE FOUND ME! [I exclaim. I’ve been on the run from these people for months, who want to suppress my knowledge of advanced technology in the Human Sphere]
4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ……….. [my last frantic message as I’m dragged off, never to see the light of day again]
@optimuspig – It was a good joke. I was too tired last night to come up with a good response. I would draw a comparison to fight club, but I am not allowed to talk about that…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.