Tower of Fortune

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tower of Fortune

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The Tower of Misfortune has a cycle.

You’ll get a good run for 2-3 days, and then it is mostly a pig on floor 2 or 3. There is the occasional day where you can get to floor 5-10 before a pig appears and you’ve earned enough gems to cover the 20 for a continue, but you’ll likely hit a pig right after that again so it is use the video and quit.

My last 3 days have been pig on floor 2 each day which is an automatic quit. Not going to even watch the video because I know I will get a pig on floor 3.

Eric8123
    @eric8123

Be glad you get a video option, AggieGuy. 6 times, Rovio has given me video option in TOF only to take it away from me a couple of weeks later. Therefore, most of the time I don’t have it. I wrote to them about it. Their reply was that they “experiment and make adjustments to make the game more fun for everyone”. As if giving me a perk only to take it away again is fun. How insulting of them.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

AggieGuy, you’re lucky to have a video at least, this gives sometimes advantage of taking 1-2 apples from this crappy ToF. I’ve lost the video option long time ago after making some gems purchases

@nas76

I see now they have moved the egg from level 40 to 60.  Getting to 40 was hard enough, maybe about once a month for me, but level 60 is almost unattainable for the vast majority of players.  In 2 years I have got there about 3 or 4 times.

I haven’t had adverts in ToF since January, however I believe that they usually only give ads in ToF to players who don’t pay for any of their packages.  If you have bought something, you would have to wait 3-4 months before you get your ToF ads back.

garethw
    @garethw

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Never buy anything in the game.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

@nas76

I see your point, many people don’t, and on the other end of the scale some people spend ridiculous amounts of money per month.

I pay a little, I usually spend amount £10 per month which I justify based on the fact that I use it a lot and I certainly use it more than I use Netflix for example where I spend ~£8 per month, but I don’t go crazy with money on the app.

garethw
    @garethw

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The trouble is you spend money and the game screws you trying to get more.</p>
    Its counter-productive.

Buster
    @doulgas

Don’t ever go to Las Vegas. That’s where you go broke gambling just a little. Then a little more. And a little more. Rovio uses the same strategy.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Tower of Fortune

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.