The Pig Challenge Thread

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 818 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

But @suikyo isn’t the scope a pu? I’m sorry @knichy wrote that not you..
    I understand completely i never did want that either, but i don’t consider it cheating if it’s allowed, and i would never enter a pu score on the leadeboard. I only use them for Pig Challenge​, but what’s the fun of getting the egg, just to get coins and pu’s you will never use? Just to get those eggs with crowns to get more coins that are good for nothing but pu’s ? Idk I’m only Flinging the Pig Challenge for fun and that’s the only reason i collect coins and pu”s.. Is really an endless circle lol!!

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy I understand that you guys need to get those beat your score tasks. But I just want to complete the bird wears collection. :P

Kathy
    @kathy

That’s my problem @suikyo i started collecting birdwear, but then the Quests stopped giving me birdwear reward , just’beat your score’ 50 coins.. Or 3 star a Level​ get pu prize, my birdwear albim\closet remains unfinished ?

trishohara
    @trishohara

Same here as by @kathy. Now having played 500 quests, but still missing 13 bird wear things.
    Did you get all @suikyo?

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@trishohara no, it is still a long way to go. I need to get 600 crowned eggs to get that ultimate bird wear package. Congrats on the 500 quests. I still have 121 more to go.

@kathy
    Some of those bird wears which do not have three little boxes underneath were for sale for a limited time. There were no quest to obtain them. :(

Kathy
    @kathy

Oh no @suikyo so that means i can never fill my birdwear album?
    That’s not fair, i hate Rovio and their money greedy tricks.
    I wouldn’t have spent money to buy birdwear anyway, but it’s still not fair.
    I have to admit, i spent for the ad-free versions of Seasons, Space, and SW bu those versions are not available anymore and i lost progress before so couldn’t reinstall them. I wrote to Rovio , they said they can’t help.
    And once I spent 2$ for coins lol.. But birdwear nah, i never even wear it!!
    Some say it helps with aiming , I don’t know,
    I’ve never tried flinging with it.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy I think the reward which requires 600 crowned eggs will give us all bird wears based on its description.

Kathy
    @kathy

Ohh o.k thanks @suikyo I’ll check that out..

Kathy
    @kathy

Well @knichy @all I guess it will just be the 4 of us sharing and chatting, no way to spread the word , and it doesn’t seem @admins are to Quick to add us to the forum menu?

Kathy
    @kathy

Good luck on tomorrow’s Challenge! @all

trishohara
    @trishohara

4 stars could be by 245k and higher

knichy
    @knichy

Yes, I also just got 245 for 4*
    OB to far structure, didn’t get tnt
    Shock straight to take out all of left
    Lob telebird between two floaters, activate to the low right TNT when right between them

knichy
    @knichy

@suikyo nobody likes those lightning bolt indicator scores 8*)

@trishohara
    ,-

The trick is to get a really low score with a pu, throw leftovers away, whatever it takes to one-track if possible. Then throw one a little better to beat that but not beat your regular score. It doesn’t show your PU lightning bolt indicator score unless PU beats the regular score.

BTW they only added this a year or two ago, so old scores couldn’t be differentiated

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @knichy 270+ for 4 stars with this?

trishohara
    @trishohara

Thanks for explaining the trick @knichy.
    It does work sometimes, now I tried it a few times.

I have nothing against PU scores showing in my levels, but while older episodes were stored on the clouds, I got a few levels where Rovio converted the PU scores to regular ones – that’s not good.

junco76
    @junco76

I got my first platinum trophy thanks to the strategy someone posted. Thank you! Glad I found this thread.

Kathy
    @kathy

Congratulations @junco76 !! Happy we could help , and that you found us ?

knichy
    @knichy

@junco76 welcome aboard. if you have friends that also do the daily challenges invite them to join, we are working on getting the admins to stand up an official dedicated forum, they have some housecleaning to do first.

Kathy
    @kathy

Good Luck tommorow everyone ?

Kathy
    @kathy

Does anyone know what Today’s level is?
    Tuesday May 2nd ? I recognize it but idk?

trishohara
    @trishohara

I think it it a Halloween Level from the Pig Days.

I have not yet 4 star’d it.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @trishohara
    I haven’t 4 starred either , only had time for a couple flings before work
    good luck ?

karen68
    @karen68

@trishohara @kathy it’s Pig Days 5-4. Haven’t tried it yet..

trishohara
    @trishohara

It could be that 240k are 4 stars. But I am not sure. I got 239090, destroyed really everything, but still 3 stars. High Scores in 5-4 are by 218k.

Might be one of these levels where it is not possible to get the fourth star…

Home Forums General Discussions Forum The Pig Challenge Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 818 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.