The Apocalyptic Hogriders Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Apocalyptic Hogriders Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • Replies
  • sjmike
    @sjmike

The Hogriders seem to stuck on Level 1 of their attack power. I think they were supposed to have increasing power similar to Tinker Titan event.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sjmike
    The increasing power of the Tinker Titan and the Kraken were an illusion. No matter how high the number besides the health bar was, whether 5 or 50 – the health and damage were ALWAYS the same for me.

@burbman

No noticeable changes for me.

My own team’s currently losing by 5k. I’m expecting this margin to increase as we’ve got two inactive players while the other team is sticking together.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Ended up getting elite princess

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well, thank you Rovio for your bonus chest. (probably the only time I’ll ever say that.) :D

Suzy
    @suzyq

My team are not going to win this time but I did Elite Marksman.

DD
    @toolow

Seems like I got the ‘popular’ choice here: Elite Princess.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Guess you got the girl. ;)

@suzyq
    Nice, RM is a good choice against those pesky Shamans IMO.

Btw, how many chests did you guys get?

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer You mean you get more than one?

nickname
    @zaqxsw

16hr ago my team was 20k behind, for now its even. madness!

burbman
    @burbman

Epic reset this morning, now hogriders are losing lives again.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Yes, I got two. I got it and left the game (Elite Rainbird). I came back to the game after a while and it said “Latest progress available and all that crap”. Then it gave me that chest popup again. I got Elite Princess then.

A few users, as expected, posted it in Rovio’s page as to why they are getting two as if it’s bad (because we know nowadays everyone and their grandmother has to post everything online) and thus they patched it later.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Sigh. It seems that most of us aren’t as lucky as you.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow You could have gotten it too if some users didn’t bring this to Rovio’s end. I know exploits has to be fixed but most of the time, I tend to keep these things a secret since they may help out a fellow player/ nester.

But some other people are too stooppeeed to realise that.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

“Rainbird Elite” class taken without extra flipping. Perfect! Event heavy grinding ended for me exactly now ;-)

I’ll rail that pesky Platinum tournament…. top many grinders this time, I’m only 4th…but played more than 100 games until now… :-(

PJng
    @pjng

I just got elite rainbird.
    After get it hogrider start losing live.
    Too easy level up bird on this event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So basically we will get a last shot at getting yet another class/upgrade before these are offered as purchases from the shop like last time. I want that personally.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

The four Hogmen of the Apoclypse started at level 1, increased to 4 early this morning and now are at 6. Is there rhyme or reason to this? They stayed at 1 for so long.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds That was a mistake. In all world boss events, the defeats are always miscalculated and then corrected later.It’s a Rovio norm at this point.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I am now the proud owner of E Samurai. I am happy.

@dallasreds
    mine was stuck for hours days even can’t remember. Then it went to 4. Why – it didn’t change in power as in all events. So what do the numbers mean? Nothing what so ever.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yup – same here, been stuck on 1 defeat all the time and now it’s gone up to 8 defeats. Again, no changes to the stats whatsoever.
    If only there was some sort of reward for 50 defeats or something…

Oh – for me, the game wanted to give me Elite Rainbird again (as in the previous event), but I re-rolled and got Elite Marksmen. I took those.

My team is still losing but we are catching up! Really hoping we can make it, I do not want to be on the losing team for the fourth time in a row…

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer are you serious? Where did that glitch come from? We aren’t so lucky (or edumacated in these things), I guess…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless This glitch is a an extension of the glitch where you would be offered a chest right at the start like some got during the 2nd (or maybe 1st) world boss event.

EDIT: If I really tried my edumacation (Lol, I like how that sounds :P), I would have gotten all of them in one sweep rather than waiting for them.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My team is coming closer and may overtake by tomorrow!
    158,000 for Blues 53 versus 159,140 for Chuck 85 at the moment.
    If it’s still this close tomorrow, I may use some of those Stamina Drinks to make my team win :)
    The 3 stars for me are almost safe, I’m currently in 2nd place on my team.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

We lost… in the very last moment. 1st place on the opposing team spent plenty of Stamina Drinks and ran through the stage over and over. We were 3k in lead just two hours ago, but in the end we were almost 3k behind. What a bitter loss. ;-;

195,870 vs. 198,610.

The game still tells us to “try harder next time”. WE HAVE TRIED! Don’t pour salt into our wounds. Four times in a row I’ve been on the losing team and I want no one to tell me we haven’t tried! ;-;

Had to re-spin three times to get 2.5k All, 2.5k Matilda, 2.5k Red.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

That was disappointing to lose so close to the end. My team lost by 17k. My team were rubbish. 7 people didn’t even get 10k.

I came 2nd and got 2.5K All, Matilda and I think it was Chuck plus 13 rank ups.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Apocalyptic Hogriders Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.