Thanksgiving event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 162 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam Did you get any of his acceaaories? I wish Buzzsaw was on his shoulder.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@elpapam wow thanks for sharing your experiences and pictures of Dead End.
    Seems even better than Bludgeon whose weapon sprays 3 wide streams.

With most of my transformers & decepticons at level 9 and some at level 10, there’s only MINIMUM acceptable performance for live events but it’s really hard to quickly kill to rise up the leaderboard.

Dead End seems like a good pig + blocks + missles + WMT killer ;) Hopefully it makes short work of Unicron and Boss Pig.

Unfortunately for us, this game EATS up gems. Which means more money spent.

4+ hours to go… decisions, decisions.
    I’m still feeling the pinch of paying for the gems special bundle today, crate of gems at -50% off discount is a good deal I feel.

I just tried to prove or disprove the use of bot theory on live events 2 days ago to get 68K+ points and STILL lost miserably at the cost of throwing many 100 gem recharges at the game. May I invite you to view the results and draw your own conclusions. It’s shared as a forum post here on Angry Birds Nest There are no bots in the ABT leaderboard?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Did anyone get the jetpack for E. Optimus and if so, is it worth it?

Googs
    @ncaddy

@droversdog I’m with you. $30 or more for a new transformer….As we say – tell them their dreaming…..I’m also not willing to wait a year until I can reach the highest level in the game when I have heaps of coins, pigs and gems which I feel I should be able to use.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

While I think $20 in this game is no deal considering the real black friday deals, he’s cool. I’m glad I am almost done with xmas shopping so I got some extra to spend.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 buy him and try him asap you will be amazed!

@deszaras
    i got only the Head Accessory of the bundle i haven’t spend any gems on buying any other accessory for him, because i don’t want to spend any more gems soon or later those accessories will be available through an event.

@armourbender
    i believe it’s worth the bundle i think he way better than Optimus Prime Nemesis!!! The 500 Gems and the Head accessory that it should also cost 900-100 tokens around another 500-900 gems? Plus the character himself i believe it’s a good price to buy the bundle! I would love to see till the end of the event to add at the Thanksgiving event and his accessories thorough the event at 27/28 ends of the event.

@deszaras
    About the E. Optimus Prime’s Jet Pack defense is good thought i have him full accessory him and he is become super powerhouse!

I unlock all the Accessories from him through this event, i wanted him full accessorized him and i believe all his accessories gives him the a very good bonus all the accessories helps him in all respects! I don’t event want him to level him up at 15 lvl! :lol:

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam im going to wait to buy his clip accessory. It really helps the Lockdowns because of the way they shoot. Dead End isn’t the same.
    After thinking about it, i agree the bundle is a good deal. Excluding the bot, the incendary rounds would have cost a lot and the inclusion of 500 gems is a lot. Off the top of my head, 400 gems cost $10.
    I did get the jetpack because not only is the Galvatron cooldown nerfed, but it looks awesome and i already got the axe and matrix. The Pilgrim hat wasnt worth it.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras I don’t know if i should spend 650 gems on buying the Clip Accessory, Although it’s given that it will help him a lot! But i am trying to preserve the gems i hope some time later the accessories will be out in an event…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s rather unfortunate that Dead End isn’t being offered for gems.

The current price for the bundle in Canada is $27.99

Coincidentally, the current sale price for a Box (1,350) of Gems is also $27.99.

I would have been more than happy to spend 1,350 gems on Dead End (or even twice that many gems).

But there’s no way I’m giving Rovio my hard earned cash after the way we’ve been jerked around over the years.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

100 lvl (550 Tokens) has been achieved! And i am second as we speaking in my leaderbord.

And so here is my thoughts… Should i exchange the tokens for the Shield of E. Galvatron? I Have the Medallion (10% Explosive Force) I don’t know if the Vortex (10% Cooldown)will make any difference. Or Should i keep those Tokens and to hope that they might give at the end of the event 27/28 any accessories that i hope they will give for the Dead End?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also Level 5 Update starts with 2 Pig Iron materials.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Aye I got him and boy he is not bad at all but remember as they read the forum they will soon mess with his fire power and whatever else they think will make the game more enjoyable gggrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I can also say that Rovio are losing out on extra $ for their coffers as it you have 2 games running you can only buy Dead End once. I’m not saying that I would have got him for my other Tab but who knows and so they have lost out.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 then let’s keep our thoughts of him in our minds and pms lol :)

So enjoying playing with him :)

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam

Now that is a very good idea lol. Well not played with him yet since the time you unlock him as I got him on upgrade to L5 at the moment and he’s not on any node to run any way.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i am also going to use some gems to finish him faster. But after some upgrade i might need to gather and the materials pig iron etch to proceed leveling him up.

ED209
    @ed209

I cannot see available to buy anymore and changed to another tf?

Is he going to be in a event or buy him for real money only?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ed209 he’ll be available for tokens in a future event

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ed209 i believe he will be apeared again until 28/11 it was teased ibelieve that he will be again in a bundle for a price to buy him with real money.

Swing
    @swing

@optimuspig Same here. At this point there is no way I’m buying anything from Rovio/Exient. If they return the game to the way it was before they started nerfing everything, I might consider supporting them again, if not, I can live with 41/42 transformers. Anyway, I’m sure Dead End will be offered for tokens or gems in the next couple of months, this is just another way to cash in on the most generous players.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@elpapam regarding your question:

And so here is my thoughts… Should i exchange the tokens for the Shield of E. Galvatron? I Have the Medallion (10% Explosive Force) I don’t know if the Vortex (10% Cooldown)will make any difference. Or Should i keep those Tokens and to hope that they might give at the end of the event 27/28 any accessories that i hope they will give for the Dead End?

So, how fast can E. Galvatron’s gun recharge at your ABT game’s level… mine at level 10 still isn’t fast enough to take out the whole gang of flying pigs or if there are too many targets to take out at one time.

Firing too many times too fast will make it suddenly stop firing… ooops! :O
    Therefore get the Vortex cooldown to make your gun able to fire continuously for longer.

RE: Keeping tokens in the hope something better comes along
    It’s confusing: what actually happens on 27 & 28?
    Will Dead End be allowed to play in the live event of Thanksgiving?
    Can confirm that now Dead End is only playable at the map?

I will say, just buy whatever with the tokens and don’t wait. Because you can have something if you buy now, or nothing if you don’t do anything. ;)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender the weapon cool down accecories for the galvitrons are glitched because they make his weapon overheat faster

ED209
    @ed209

Cheers guys, will wait for the event to start and just play what I can and use gems for the missing ones

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@sam-spargo

@armourbender the weapon cool down accecories for the galvitrons are glitched because they make his weapon overheat faster

Whaaaaaaaat? Realyyyyyy? Thanks for the warning, Dr Booger!

You just saved us from spending wasting 950 tokens / 475 gems.

If this bug really exists,
    Roxio / Exient, this is very embarrassing for you!!!
    Please fix this bug soonest!
    I propose that Roxio / Exient:
    Stop selling Galvatron’s weapon cool down until it’s fixed.
    And refund the 475 gems paid for this accessory by unsuspecting customers.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sam-spargo i suspected that after using the vortex at the original Galvatron it shoots only two times and takes toooooo long to cool his weapon and my TF is lvl 14.

Also i used gems and near all my stocking materials iron pid and pig’s chip and i leveld up to 10 my Dead End i am now waiting to gather some materials to finish upgrading him.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    More than happy with him at L4, did 3 nodes and happy, Got him on L5 upgrade now but be back in barracks soon as only 3hrs.
    I’m getting a bit cheesed off with Rovio AGAIN, The last 2 days of daily tasks there was 40 tokens up for grabs by collecting 100 Gold Coin blocks and 100 Balloon Pigs, I never got to collect them as the whole 24 hours each not 1 balloon Pig or Gold Coin Block were about to collect, I even had a Golden Dome and no coins. Today it’s 40 Tokens for 150 TNT boxes and I’ve done 2 x 4 Event runs and 5 normal nodes and not a TNT in sight, out of the 13 runs they have been every where we can go Valley Pig City Beach Desert Forest and that to me is unbelievable no TNT boxes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.