Thanksgiving event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 162 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Anybody else got the feeling that Rovio are going to pull a fast 1 and roll out Dead End on the 24th Just days before this event runs out??? As I have as it will go with everything else they’ve been up to, This event has a lot of addons and players are using their tokens to add them to their Bots and then BAMG Dead End will appear.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The 100 lvl is at 29000 Points.

Soon or later i will be there :)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@grimlockdown I’ve noticed the problem with the cool down on Galvatron. I have explosive force on E. Galvatron and considered getting the cool down like I have with regular Galvatron but it hasn’t been a total nerf, just not as advertised. I’m going to get the sword for E.Grimlock today and maybe the null cannons for Sunstorm before the event ends. He needs all the help he can get. The Primes have enough defense so I’ll skip the Jetpack.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Level 100 (550 Tokens) achieved and i am still 1st at my leader-boarder.

acwb16
    @acwb16

@beauregard I’ve had this happen. I just shut my phone off and let the stupid thing cool down. Over 300Mb in available space and it’s still cranky. Sheesh.

Xun
    @xunhq

@paul13

Anybody else got the feeling that Rovio are going to pull a fast 1 and roll out Dead End on the 24th Just days before this event runs out??? As I have as it will go with everything else they’ve been up to, This event has a lot of addons and players are using their tokens to add them to their Bots and then BAMG Dead End will appear.

IMG_6279.JPG

I think you have foresight ?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@xunhq so Dead End is become only for buying him with real money or and with tokens?

Xun
    @xunhq

@elpapam I’ve only just seen the message. I guess we can only wait to find out.

However I won’t be surprised if Dead End is only money purchase. I can always wait for 2017.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@xunhq oh i see :) Well whatever the case may be if it’s purchase with money i am on it. I hope the bundle that he will come with it’s not so high priced.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I had Dead End show up as a teammate selection last night, level 8 I think. Is it already available somewhere?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@dmsral

They are not really people who have Dead End at present they are Bots created by Rovio.

See I flipping knew they were going to do that and I’m going to go for 2 out of 2 and say a min of £14.99 to a max of £19.99 to buy the bundle. No matter what it will be overpriced

dmsral
    @dmsral

@paul13: Thanks, that was my leading theory. Hopefully the new one will cheap, or you can at least buy it down a bit with tokens. Didn’t we have to wait over a year before Nemesis Prime came back around again and was available as a token prize?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes I think it was a long long time from when he 1st appeared. It would be nice of Rovio to offer Dead End at a nice low price as a thank you and sorry for all the bugs and issues we’ve not fixed lol

Although it is unlikely that they will make Dead End unlockable with with tokens this year, there is still the possiblity that he will be available to unlock with tokens during this event’s Token Exchange or during the next special event after this one. They made Drift unlockable with tokens when he first made his appearance.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I wont purchase dead end because I’ll be waiting till dead end becomes available for tokens. As rodimus and nemesis prime were originally purchase only tfs but came back for tokens I’m sure dead end will as well

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Half an hour into today’s challenge and the leader is already at 8000 points

Screenshot_20161123-132501.png

BP
    @bpmann

Any info on the thanksgiving hat? Who can use it, ex? Thanks.

@sam-spargo Tell me about it. The leader on my leaderboard was at over 1200 points when I completed the first node of today’s challenge, and I was all the way at the bottom with approximately half that number of points. And when I finished the fourth node before leaving my battery lives to recharge, there was a new leader with over 4700 points, and I was still in the bottom 10 with over 1900 points. Now part of that is probably because I wasn’t using the Transformer that gives bonus points. But, still, those scores are ridiculous. Some of these high score players have to be cheating some how (if they aren’t “robot”).

Phillips
    @phillips

@jimmy-necessary 4700 is a standard score. If you encounter Unicron (and beat him) that is about 2500 before bonus. 4700 is very achievable from four runs.

@phillips Is that with or without the bonus points? Also, I did not encounter Unicron Pig when I had started playing today’s challenge.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@bpmann Pilgrim Hats can be worn by Optimus Prime, Lockdown, Galvatron, Grey Slam Grimlock, Energon Starscream, Dark Megatron, and Arcee.

Xun
    @xunhq

@jimmy-necessary Same as you I have not encountered Unicron after six runs today after 3 hours from start(floating balloon pig day). My average is 400 points pre bonus with the occassional 600 (happened only once so far). If I consider this into calculation the leaders in your leaderboard would have used about 2 gem recharges and gotten Unicron at least once to score 4700 in the first half hour (or >8000 with @sam-spargo).

But as @phillips say these people might only have that short time to play the competition and thus are putting their bet into the early hour. You might want to just compete as much as you can without worrying about the others are at for now. You could always catch up later on if you’re lucky.

coolbug
    @coolbug

It isn’t really worth buying the pilgrim hat because it’s only for a few characters.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

What are the most useful items offered in this event?

I think the best item I bought in this event was the Energon Cube for Energon Lockdown. This item makes him very effective against blocks and pigs, because of the esplosive rounds. It is possible to perform well against Unicron and I could also kill the Boss Pig.

Since Energon Lockdown is alone in one group in this event, this item was the best for me.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Considering the existing bundle ends today, I bet the Dead End bundle pops up. I’d assume some of his accessories will be there too but i hope some new ones for other bots as well like regular Lockdown.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.