Thanksgiving event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 162 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras i believe after 27/28 we might see Dead End for purchase with money.

Now that they also obsolete epic 1.5.6 mastery 70 and level 70 mt self and many players are leaving the game! Rovio has lately make a very suicidal turn…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam what do you mean about obsolete epic? I admit i’ve considering leaving the game. Im disappointed with the lack of content and nerfs. They’ve fixed some of the nerfs except some depowering some of the bots. I’d like Dead End but i do have reservations about buying the bundle. What about you?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras all the legendary set that you gained in LvL 62 are worthless Now there are already 70 lvl legendary sets! And the Mastery also increased another 10 so Mastery up to 70. And the banners legendary sets there is no system to increase them. It means upgraded level 7-8 Legendary sets aren’t strong in compare the new 70 lvl so wasted money on buying shreds!

Phillips
    @phillips

@deszaras how big do you think the Dead End bundle will be to hold accessories for other characters? All “character” bundles have had 3 items the character, an accessory and gems. With the character and accessory changed to tokens if you had them.

Phillips
    @phillips

@elpapam are you even talking about Angry Birds Transformers? I don’t understand what your even talking about. What are legendary sets?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@phillips @elpapam is talking about angry birds epic

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@phillips I only said about the “fiasco” of AB Epic. No need to pay attention to that comment it was in the heat of the moment ;)

Xun
    @xunhq

Did anyone else notice that Energon Starscream has not been featured as a bonus bot for at least the past three days? I don’t think I’m imagining this.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@xunhq i noticed that as well

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam was not very happy :) i never played Epic but if it’s as messed up as Fight, then I don’t blame you. I got sick of how rigged it was based on gear.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Theres a ratchet bundle available for those that don’t have him

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras I just bought dead end with a head accessory and another 500 gens at his bundle! but no new accessories are available at the thanksgiving event fo him!

here the photos

Xun
    @xunhq

@elpapam Good for you! He does look pretty nice. The red stands out like you said before.

Do you mind posting Dead End’s character profile/description? Thanks in advance.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Dead End Bundle here in Australia costs $30.99 which includes Dead End, Buzzsaw (incendiary rounds) & 500 Gems.

Sorry Rovio/Exient @lewie4 but price gouging of us antipodeans is becoming a joke… I’ll pay you a few thousand pigs or millions of coins or thousands of gems, but get real please.
    Looks as though I will be stuck where I am for the time being

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@elpapam Congrats, you bought Dead End like you said! :)

Happy upgrading! Now you can spend your time & gems just upgrading him in preparation for the next event.

By the way,

Do you figure this bundle will be cheaper during the Dead End 28 Nov 2016 @ GMT 0:00? Seeing that things sold during the Black Friday occasion usually at huge discounts?

I figure it’s a reasonable priced bundle for a prestigious character, although the overall pricing I would consider on the high side.

Compared to Acid Storm bundle was also USD$19.99 with Kremzeek head figure (+10% Damage) + Acid Storm character + 500 gems.

If we use the special offer bundle of 400 gems for 50% discount at USD$5.99, then 500 gems will be USD$7.48

Dead End’s bundle for the next 6 hours = USD$19.99 = 500 Gems + Dead End character + Head Figure @ Incendiary Rounds.
    Therefore 500 gems for USD$7.48 then theorically just the Dead End character + Head figure @ Incendiary Rounds goes for USD$12.51. Hmmmmmm….

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’m waiting till dead end becomes available for tokens in an event as $30 is a bit pricy for a tf. The only time I payed that much for a tf was the acid Storm bundle that was available in the previous event. @armourbender the dead end bundle will probably be the same price if it comes back after black Friday as the acid Storm bundle in the previous event and the nemesis prime bundle in the Halloween event was the same price

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @sam-spargo, hang on, this Dead End bundle is available on my ipad3 for USD$19.99.

Maybe the pricing changes for different regions of the world?

I guess @elpapam would have paid Euro 19.99.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

It appears that in US the bundle costs USD$19.99. Google tells me that equals AUD$26.88.
    Can someone ( that means you @lewie4 ) explain why there is a premium charged because all charging a premium does is make less people purchase?
    I have been told in the past that Aussies have to pay more because of distance etc, however, a web based or wifi based service costs the same whether you are 1 metre away or any where else on the planet,

sheepybach
    @paul13

UK Bundle price is £14.99

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender in New Zealand the character bundles I’ve seen pop up are at least $30.

Screenshot_20161125-232628.png

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@paul13 your price = AUD$25.12, so you appear to be getting the best deal so far… if you decide to buy of course

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I paid 19.99 Euros to buy the Bundle. And Honestly at level 1 he is so damn powerful! No KIDDING! I played 2-3 nodes Level 1 and he was Awesome!I Bet his weapon will start growing more and more bullets with leveling up. I level 1 and with the incendiary rounds accessory is kills instantly any opponent!

Now here is what you asked @xunhq His profile and what said about him from baraks.

Part 1

Part 2

@armourbender
    i don’t know if he will have another discount or he will be available for token / gems exchange.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I wish the clip size and medallalion were discounted too. Ill skip the medallion but ill bet as he is leveled up, clip size will be worth it.
    I love the way he looks and the sound of his gun.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@deszaras he is great! I will also add him to my favor list of TFs! I am now leveling him up to 2 another 2-3 minutes i will start him immediately upgrade him to 3.

sheepybach
    @paul13

wow that has to be a 1st The UK cheapest so far I better get him just in case they up his price here lol

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Thanksgiving event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.