Star Force Hat Sets

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Star Force Hat Sets

• I have collected my reward from MEBC and was going to buy the bomb Star Force Hat Set, only to find that it is 5,000 coins instead of 1,500. Does anyone know what is going on? I am going to give up playing AB2 if they are no longer reducing the exotic hats

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

It seems not available yet. Wait a bit until it will appear.

Den
    @den

Don’t bother with mighty hats.  You’ll get more for your MEBC coins if you get feathers, particularly during a feather frenzy when you can get 100K rainbow feathers for 1000 coins.

Unless all of your cards are fully upgraded (175+), mighty hats aren’t worth it.

APN
    @apn19

the discount hat has now swapped to bombs. i personally buy the mighty hat. firstly if you don’t have a mighty hat for that bird you will atleast get an extra 1 bird power if you have a legendary hat for that bird and more power if you don’t. also when you finish that set all your birds will get another +1 which would increase your flock power by 8 if you have an extra bird. also if you don’t get them when discounted it will be difficult to save up the mebc coins to buy the sets. if you have so far bought every single mighty hat you will have you would have +16 flock power which will be +21 when the next hat is discounted. and finally finishing the samurai hat allows you to level up the set to get another +1 to all birds. so in the short term it might sound better to invest in feathers for quick levels up but once you have all your cards fully levelled you will be down quite a few mighty hats which would take a very long time to get enough coins to buy them all

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I agree with you APN, but actually there are currently 3 hat sets already available (samurai, roman and ninja) so if you had bought all of them and upgraded the Sumurai you would have increased your FP by 32 from the slingshot and 14 from the extra +2 from the Saumurai hats (compared to the +10 from legendary hats). It is very difficult indeed to save up 5 000 coins for a mighty hat after the discount, as I discovered last season when I wanted to get the Terence Ninja hat which I was missing.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

However….at least it is possible to do so. With several of the normal extra hats they have recently brought out, if you manage to collect all of them during the event (spending a great deal of gems), you are then able to upgrade them another two times (spending even more gems to get the special hat tokens). Once the event is over, it is no longer possible to get these two extra upgrades (which result in an extra +16 FP). This is great news for the hackers and for those who have more money than sense, but for the rest of us it just increases the gap between us and the top  players

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Star Force Hat Sets

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.