Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just got my highest Spark Run score ever: 400,115.

Combination of running at +875% bonus and two of my underground phases were the ones with the super long row of gold blocks.

Also helped that I didn’t encounter too many flying pig swarms, so I was able to take Blaster through most of it before he died.

moi
    @moifirst

Here is an updated list of the number of sparks needed to get to the desired level of promotion.

sparks4.jpg

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

That’s awesome!!  You’re a true champ Moi.  Thank you.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

The 1 million in sparks with the next bundle of 5000 gems (new bot) with those sparks plus the other that i have in store, the silver crown is dead lock on! The gold league is reachable if i try in a year or so… But amethyst and red is far beyond my reach…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s great work @moifirst thanks!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I gotta say, it’s kind of disheartening to see the progression in sparks required beyond Gold level.

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig
    I agree with you that it looks hopeless to promote bots to the highest level (red crown). This only seems to be feasible for very fanatic players or for cheaters, either active or passive (gem glitch).
    Btw. in the beginning of this game, several years ago, I also encountered the gem glitch, but all the billions or trillions of gems were lost when I had to restart the game from scratch after a crash. I haven’t made a backup on FB or in any other way, because at the time I wasn’t playing this game very seriously.
    However, later on I was glad that I lost all these gems, because I would also have lost my joy in playing (and setting the alarm in the middle of the night), because there wouldn’t be any challenges left.
    But seeing players at level 1500 or more, makes me realize that this is a personal opinion.

Edit (a few minutes later): At the moment I only have my 5 bots in the Spark Run promoted to 130%. Other bots are either not promoted (the most of them) or very low promoted.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s definitely a grind.

I have all of my Spark Run lineup at +175%, but then again I’ve probably missed fewer than five Spark Runs over the past year.

moi
    @moifirst

Sorry, I’ll take back my words, that it is only feasible for cheaters.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yes, it’s also feasible for people who need lives ;)

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’m a legit player, I have a bot promoted in each squad to at least silver crown. Five of them are promoted to red crown. I still have   ~500k sparks I haven’t spent. The trick is to always grab competition sparks, open max silver crates daily, complete the daily challenges, and always recharge the spark run every day. I can pretty easily add ~4k sparks a day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

When you say “recharge the spark run” – so you’ve been spending the 100 gems to get a second spark run?  Every day?

That’s a lot of gems.

If I did that, I think my gem stash would be looking pretty grim.  I haven’t been keeping detailed track, but I’m fairly sure I’m not earning 100 gems/day.

seaspray
    @seaspray

ya, but it’s a different story when your mommy gives you $20.00/day allowance.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

The trick is to always grab competition sparks, open max silver crates daily, complete the daily challenges, and always recharge the spark run every day.

So you’re saying get all the max sparks possible.  Brilliant insight.  That’s self evident.  Pretty sure planet eaters and beginners have that figured out.  If you can tell a beginner player how to do that with low upgraded bots and limited tokens, coins and gems, you might actually have some useful information.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Another personal attack… sigh.

I’ve only spent enough on this game to ditch the ads. I think it was about $2.99.

sadly you took my post at face value, instead of it’s intended purpose. As bait to get you to act like a child, and to rub it in that you can’t do any of that stuff. Worked like a charm!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@optimuspig

I didn’t always do the extra recharge, I’ve only started that recently. I really wish I would’ve always done it.  I’ve Got about 55,000 gems and nothing else to spend them on.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@pandaczar12

@asen
    got 1700 sparks on his last posted run.  If I had 55,000 gems and nothing else to spend them on?  550×100 gem spark run recharges at 1700 sparks/run nets you 935k sparks.  OR, since you only get 5k gem new bot bundles that come with 100-130k sparks, that’s 1.1 million to 1.43 million sparks over the next 11 new bots.  It seems like the easier and better deal is to buy the 5k bundle.  Am I missing something?

seaspray
    @seaspray

Since they’ve been releasing a new bot each month recently, in one month that’s 17 sparks/gem with the recharge everyday, or 20 sparks/gem minimum by buying the 5k bundle.

Asen_77
    @asen

@seaspray On spark run you can do only one recharge for 100 Gems per day. You can’t play spark runs continuously whole day for 100 gems each run.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@asen

Yes I know.  Does not change the math.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Doing an extra spark run gives me something to do.  In general I bring in more than 100 gems a day, but not much more.  So my gem stash still slowly creeps up too.  I can’t earn 5000 gems in a month.  I also have plenty of sparks saved up and no current use for them, so no need to rush into more.  Someday I’ll be traveling for work when a new character is released, and I will surely go for the 5000 bundle.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’d surely go mad if I had to do an extra Spark Run every day.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

dude, your spark table is the most useful thing ever posted.  Thanks again for your diligence and contribution.

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray
    Thanks, I’m flattered.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Close…

SparkRun 2018–09–19

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.