Spark Run!

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,074 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@partshade @optimuspig

thanks!

@datguygamer

hey bud! I’ve been lurking, but obv not posting  much lately. Spending more time on the ABTDP FB page too.

@quickgaming

i think most people would say to promote Deadend to the max level first. Personally, I prefer Blaster, Ratchet, and maybe even Ultimate Megatron and Nemesis Prime. I use Ratchet as my primary event bot most of the time (unless I happen to have a highly promoted bot in the bonus squad), because he’s great at maxing out event points against Unicron and Boss Pig, and on missile day. (He also easily maxes out event points on other event target days too, as do many other bots.) Point being, promoting Ratchet helps you in both the Spark Run, and events, so he’s a good candidate too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus I recently joined there.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Which robots do you have unlocked?

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

1. Optimus Prime
    2. Bumblebee
    3. Soundwave
    4. Bludgeon
    5. Heatwave
    6. Lockdown
    7. Ultra Magnus
    8. Galvatron
    9. Soundblaster
    10. Sentinel Prime
    11. Thundercracker
    12. Jazz
    13. Brawl
    14. GSG
    15. Energon Starscream (Explosive rounds)
    16. Energon Soundwave
    17. Arcee
    Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Sparkrun level 5

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming I would suggest either Heatwave or Sentinel Prime but Sentinel will be the better option due to his weapon hitting three times. He has lots of health so you should pick him as your first bot.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Sparkrun level 6

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Is 300k the highest the scores go? The last several days (that I’ve noticed), from the mid to upper 140s, that what I’ve been seeing.

Asen_77
    @asen

Yes, 300k is maximum to level 160. Points are the same, only sparks are more.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thanks @asen. Is there a difference in the runs themselves, such as difficulty, or availability of points? These last several runs have ranged from just barely making 4/5 sparks to hitting about 280K after 550% bonus.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Failed spark run 9 again. After my ricochet or GSG dies from sharktihogs- nonw of my other bits can stop them.  Low players like me have too much trouble.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@daniel-cho Use Galvatron for his heavy attack

Asen_77
    @asen

@millforce2k I can’t tell there is huge difference. I played them before more then a month and I don’t see any harder. For me difference come into combination of different levels that you have to play into the run. For example you can be killed at level 145 and then to pass easily to level 150. After last changes to spark run, I could say that new difficulty are missle. Now they are hurting when get you out of the run. Flying and ballon pigs continue to be problem if the hit you. Yesterday in the Spark Run I couldn’t get to the end ( first time from a very long time ) and I am playing with same team and in same order, but level was harder – tons of missle, ballon and flying pigs. The day before that I have reached end with only two of the bots, and second still have half of his blood. So one day is easy, one day is hard. About the point – I am with 560% and maximum that I ever reached is about 260k. Most time I succeeded to get 4/5 of the sparks, but there is a day that even when I reached the end I am getting 3/5 of the sparks. Good news is that at level 160, even 3/5 part are still 1000+ sparks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@asen Thanks again for the info. Yea, it is nice getting 1000+ every day.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@quickgaming I have before and he still can’t take down the hordes of flying leveled up pigs. My soundwave at level 8 can’t even take down a single regular flying pig before it self destructs in a spark run.

You guys are lucky that you get 1000+ a day. I get 180 a day for losing 3 bots.

How do low levelers complete spark runs? I have rico but other guys can only depend on GSG or E starscream or brawl to complete the spark runs. If they die its OVER. Even for me its over.

Someone mentioned to me once that E starscream can complete a level 160 spark run by itself. Fact?

Joel
    @joel687

I am doubtful that anything can complete a run by itself.

Sadly, before I had Dead End and UM upgraded, it all came down to luck. The times I got a lot of flying pigs, I always died. The few times I didn’t get them, I lived

There was a short amount of time where UM was freakishly overpowered. We could just keep shooting ahead off the screen and everything would be dead by the time it came on screen. That is how a lot of us made it to the high levels. They nerfed him after we talked about it a lot. 😥

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@daniel-cho

Before the update on the spark run, I could complete the run with Dead End or UM alone. But after the update, I cannot pass through all the flying pigs waves without damage.

I think it may be possible to complete the spark run with only one bot, but with very good luck, and very low score, to focus on avoiding damage.

Joel
    @joel687

I came across a pack of 12 flying pigs on level 160. I knew I was screwed. They killed UM, Sideswipe, and Ratchet. Three bots went down in 4 seconds. Got a pic right before they finished off Ratchet
    4889B800-52E7-407E-8B64-0C107135EEEE.png

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

At the end of the meadow level is when these packs show up. Rovio has to spread them out, it’s just so unfair this way.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Have you tried  Blaster?

@joel687

Joel
    @joel687

@quickgaming – I am a big fan of Blaster. However, I will probably never invest sparks in promoting him since his squad is already at 4 bots and unlikely to be the bonus squad to get a new bot. I put all sparks into getting a new bot when they are released

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Are flying pigs supposed to spawn in the caves at low difficulties? I had the green heart ones and a couple regular flying bots spawn in during caves while I was farming gold blocks. My poor GSG went down in seconds.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

They increased the difficulty by making the pigs tougher and adding more flying pigs. It won’t be a problem if you have high leveled accessories that gives huge defense buff.

@daniel-cho
    Not often.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Level 7 sparkrun

This is where swarms of Flying pigs eradicated my 3 bots and in the first picture E.Grimlock’s beak is lying on the floor if you take a good look. Galvatron died 30 secs later and E.Starscream died immediately.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Do you earn coins and pigs from the Spark Run?

I’ve been wondering about this, but I keep forgetting to check the before and after.

You only see the effect of sparks streaming from the Spark Run building to the map counter, but you don’t see any coins or pigs streaming to their counters like you would with a regular run.

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,074 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.