Sideswipe – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sideswipe – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Day 2 was another good day. I am pretty sure I had a cheater in my board. Acecarnage went from 127k points to 257k points in one hour. Oh well. I got 2nd place and hit the 120,000 point mark. (4 recharges) 3,680 tokens so far!

Everything has to go wrong at worst time for me right now.

First problem, the weather in my area causes a power outtage about 3hours ago, and the power won’t restored for several hours. Normally, that wouldn’t be a problem for me regarding this game, except it has been compounded by two additional problems that (sarcastic emphesis) just have to (end sarcastic emphesis) occur during the last half hour of Day 2’s challenge, which is a very critical time for playing this game.

Second problem, my iPad completely stops responding just as the game begins loading a video ad, and I have to do two forced restarts just to get my iPad working again, only for me to discover that I have no internet.

And that leads to the third and final problem. While I’m trying to get my iPad working again, I lose my internet connection because my mobile internet hotspot device needs charging, but I can’t charge it because of the power outtage in my area.

The only reason why I’m even able to post this is because I’m using my phone.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Three recharges got me to 96,000 tokens and first place.

One Unicron and one Boss Pig run each.

Didn’t actually need the third recharge, but I wasn’t taking any chances and wanted to build up a buffer.

Playing golf tomorrow, so I’ll be offline for the last six hours of the event day, unfortunately.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

My goal is to reach the 1000 threshold every day, and reach at least the top 6 position. Yesterday, if I had at least 20 min more, I could fight for the First place, but any recharge would be in vain if he fought back.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Okay, what am I missing here? How are people getting 280% bonuses when the is no bonus squad for this event? Also, how on Earth do you end up w/ 86k points on two recharges? That’s getting me around 50-60k and like 10th place in my groups. People are going nuts/cheating in all my groups. First place had 200k+.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@kdubz

Even without the bonus squads, you still get your TFs’ regular spark promotion bonuses regardless.  The bonus squads only give an additional 4X multiplier.

If you have two TFs that already have 140% bonus each, that’s how you get to 280%.

—–

With a 260%  total bonus (what I currently have), I find that I can get to around 80-90K tokens with 30-35 runs/day.  If you start playing right at the start and don’t miss a single one until the end, that’s 27 runs.  Two recharges brings you up to 35.

So it’s not easy, and requires a lot of dedication to playing constantly and waking up in the middle of the night, but it’s doable.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ramonpontes

I’ve been really lucky the first two days.  The #1 and #2 guys basically stopped playing with over an hour left in the event day.

Joel
    @joel687

I have said it before, but I love the desert on wood block day!

IMG_0688.PNG

IMG_0689.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

For this event, my goal is to get to the 1,250 token level each day (100k or 120k). I really don’t care how many recharges it takes tomget there. That should get me in the top 3.

From what I am seeing in the leaderboards, most players are not running with purple crown bots. I am running with 2 🙂 (Or, I will be after collecting tomorrow’s daily tasks. I am 300 sparks away from Dead End getting his purple crown) The 280% bonus is worth it!

nykki
    @diamond72

I know that if I want this character I am going to have to spend some gems. That means saving every single token from now until the end. No sparks, no nothing. With the tokens I have now, if I stupidly decided to spend them now, I would give up about 3500 gems. That ain’t going happen! So every time I win tokens I see what the exchange is. How do they expect people to earn 10,000 tokens in five days? And the thought alone of paying $99 for ANY kind of game makes me physically ill😫😫😫😫😫

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Oh what the F. I just realized you can now promote past gold crown level. When did that happen? I guess in this game “new content” just means more worthless busy work. Somehow all the players in my groups with skyhigh numbers only show silver crowns.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@kdubz

Take a closer look, or change the display brightness on your device.  A lot of those “silver” crowns probably have a purplish tinge to them – that’s the 110-140% group.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Today’s going to be bad.

15 minutes in, and #1 already has 45,000 points.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Wow this game has gotten even worse than I thought it was. I can’t say I pay attention anymore unless there’s a new bot. I don’t know why I bother since every new bot is totally underpowered and awful. I don’t even bother with the stupid level 16 upgrades.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kdubz

When did that happen?

That happened two updates back.

Well, I’m back in the game, and, even though I’m 8 hours behind on Day 3’s challenge, I ended my first four runs in the lead with more than 6000 points ahead of the player in second place. My first two runs were in the desert at over 1600 points and over 1700 points each (respectively). And I scored over 900 points (almost 1000) in a meadow run.

Asen_77
    @asen

@jimmy-necessary Good that you are back and very good about your position till now. As I read your previous post, you have a very bad day yesterday, but hope this wont kill your planes to get new bot at the end of the event. I am currently with 36k points and total earned 5000 tokens. Yesterday again finished first with a very big luck – I get first with three recharges, and grab the first place in my last run 10 sec before end of the event. Finished first with 103k points.

elektric
    @elektric

300 on the first day,

1000 second day.

trying to get atleast 1000 everyday and atm i have a total of 4750. around 57000 now and will be trying to get to 1000000 for 250 tokens

i need more sleep :( because the event ends here @ 2 o’clock in the night..

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve recharged twice, and I’m 20 runs into the day now.

I had BP show up in the first nine runs, which must be some kind of record for me.

Ironically, BP scoring isn’t nearly as good as Desert scoring.

Also had Unicron show up in the middle of my second recharge.

I’m currently in #1 spot with 82,000 points.  Hopefully I can hit 100,000 before I have to take off early for the rest of the day.

I’m still in the lead with over 26300 points ahead of the player currently in second place, and I haven’t done a single instant recharge, yet.

Joel
    @joel687

Sitting at 105k. I might go for 200k. That extra amount of tokens seems somewhat achievable today and would make the run to get Sideswipe much closer. At the very least, I am going for 150k right now. Currently sitting on 4990 tokens

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Finally got enough tokens this afternoon to get sideswipe.  He doesn’t have any cheap glasses or hats… below are the only available accessories:

elektric
    @elektric

how did you get 10.000 tokens in 2.5 days

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 4 is all little piggies. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 2000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 4000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 10000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 16000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 30000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 50000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 100000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 200000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 300000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 400000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Joel
    @joel687

I made it to 200k, but only ended up in 3rd place. Still, 3000 tokens in one day is pretty good. Sitting on 6740 tokens

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sideswipe – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.