Sideswipe – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sideswipe – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 134 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

For those who want to calculate; both accessories cost 1000 tokens. He has only two accessories. I am just gonna focus on early free Overpower/upgrades and sparks for an easier time.

AND WHEN WILL YOU LET ME GET NEMESIS AND ACIDSTORM!!!??? IT’S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I MISSED THEM!!!

Asen_77
    @asen

@phillips We will see when this will happened. This will be just a few guys, so wont be so bad. I will be happy to get 2-3 place in the events. This will be enough for me.

moi
    @moifirst

@joel687 @elpapam
    As usual there are large differences in the price of the bundle

sideswipebundle.jpg

Nevertheless I won’t buy it for this price (maybe if they lower it to €1.00 or less, that’s all it is worth to me).
    Maybe I’ll try to get Ricochet, which I haven’t got yet. He’s available now for 7500 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I started off with a good first run, but my subsequent runs were horrible.  Even with a +260% bonus, after four runs I’m only at 8,500 points.

Today’s a write-off as I know I’m going to miss at least two runs doing other things.  I don’t think I’ll be able to hit the 50,000 token mark for 1,000 Challenge tokens, and the other players on my board are going insane with recharges.  Half an hour into my game day, and #1 is already over 25,000 points.  There’s also two Amethyst Crowned Dead-ends in my group.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig My first 4 run was bad – almost the same. Second 4 was better. You will reach 50k. Problem is to go further. For now I played 8 runs – one BP and about 23k. My first is even with more points – already 55k+. Depends on the day and if things are doable with 2-3 max reload I will try for 100k. If this is not doable I will stay under 100k, but will hope for 2-3 place.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Another waste of time event offering a ABT Bot that is really unobtainable by us players at 10,000 tokens in 6 days, no chance at all.

I also see it’s RIP off Britain again as the buddle here cost £99.99, in the USA it’s  $76.00, Euro is £82.00.

What a shame they decided not to give us the tokens we never got from the sharkhog event but to hold them over until Aug 4th event when I expect what is on offer then we all got

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst it’s given to say that the discrepancy among the users in both platforms from Rovio is unbelievable!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Today’s target blocks are glass blocks. They painted them slightly darker than the stone ones. The target picture, though, looks lighter like the stone ones. The darker ones are definitely giving 5 points and the lighter ones 1 point.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Today’s quest payout. Had 100 yesterday, but only collected 80 for this event since I was 10 tokens short for sparks in the last event.

Screenshot_2017-07-28-07-03-35-1.png

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I have 280% bonus total, but even with this bonus, I can’t keep up with the other players. I’m currently in 4th thanks to an Unicron appearance, but the top 3 players are way ahead of me.

People are spending too many gems very early in the game. I hope that this is because they want to take a nap at the end of the event, and want to build up a good advantage first.

I will try to get at least 1.000 tokens from the regular runs, and wait until the last hour, to see if it will be worth to fight for a better position on the leaderboard.

@asen What @millforce2k said is basically the same thing that I was trying to say. When there are events that use colored blocks, all types of blocks (except gold blocks) can any color, including near matching colors that may be an attempt to try to confuse us players. Think about it: what if all glass, wood, and stone blocks were all nearly the same color that it’s nearly impossible to tell which one is which? You would have to blast them all at once just to make sure that you got the right target.

@millforce2k
    Thank you for helping me to clearify about the glass blocks.

Meh
    @mehh

The bundle is $130 in Canada. Ridiculous

I don’t see why we each get different bundles at signicantly varying prices regardless of what the currency is for the regions we live in. I think it would better if the bundles were all the same price according to the value and/or conversion rate of the currency local to each player’s country/region.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary  @mehh i have submit a ticket for this think about the discrepancy of different prices of bundles. I haven’t yet taken any answer from them.

Meh
    @mehh

Before I was locked out for a month cuz of app start up crashes, I had three months of only being offered jewels at exorbitant rates. Support didn’t care then, doubt they will care now.

Hell, they took over a week to get back to me about being locked out for a month and didn’t care about that either *Shrug*

Joel
    @joel687

It looks like I pulled out 2nd place on day 1, plus I got to 100k points. 1850 tokens so far. Hopefully, I can keep it going

Edit: Before you ask, I did 3 recharges

Edit 2: Ended up in 3rd, but same result

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 2 is land pigs. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1200 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2400 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 6000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 9600 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 18000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 30000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 60000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 120000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 180000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 240000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

Finished first at the first day. With two reloads I reached 86k points and stand on the first place. For 100k I will need at least two reloads, so doesn’t wort to spend 100 Gems for only 250 tokens. 2100 from the first day. Very good start for this event. Hope to continue this way 😃

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have had today already 4 runs with Boss Pig!?! Not that I’m complaining as I’m getting over 1000 points before bonus.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary  @mehh i have just received Rovio’s answer ~

If you can’t see the image open it in an new tab. In other words the say that Apple is fault for having more pricey bundle! That’s a freaking lie! Has anyone else seen this price in their Apple devices?

I am thinking to sending this message to Apple to see what they will say also bout this…

Asen_77
    @asen

I am from Eastern Europe- Bulgaria and bundle that I see is 64,99 BGN, which is equal to 33 euro and around 39 USD. I never spend any real money in the game. Bundle content 500 Gems and 10 000 sparks + new bot of course.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 1 – 33 runs (four recharges), 86,000 points, first place.  Only one Unicron run, no BP.

Day 2 – 15 runs (so far).  One recharge (so far).  No Unicron or BP to be seen. Currently 5th(!) place with 40,000(!) points.  Going to need to pick up the pace, but I don’t want to escalate things too early.

I haven’t done any instant recharges so far, and I’m currently in third place on my leaderboard.

@elpapam
    I don’t think Apple is at fault regarding the bundle prices because I’m playing the game on an Apple device (iPad), and, for me, the bundle only costs US$30.00 the last time I checked it out.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jimmy-necessary i know it’s not Apple’s fault but i can’t stomach the lies from Rovio’s answer that Apple is repsonsible for higher pricing their bundles… Man after that i wish this company to burn down to a crisp!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 3 is wood blocks. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Sideswipe – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.