Shockwave's Spire

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shockwave's Spire

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’ve played a lot of floors today on the spire… Didn’t get or see any tokens as reward?? Hope this isn’t a change? Played level 40+ only coins gems and sparks… Didn’t see any tokens… Was hoping to get some for this hard event without  promo(210%)

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deindiaan

I just started a spire run a little while ago and have gotten a few floors with tokens. So it was likely just a bad run for tokens for you on that occasion.

Asen_77
    @asen

@deindiaan there is a days that actually there is no tokens. If you didn’t see them at the beginning of the run, you will not see them on the upper floor. So don’t spend time and gems when you see missing tokens. This is not something new, it is just days like this from time to time.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

OK thanks all for your response… Hope I’ll get some extra tokens in the spire later this event then!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I had a great run yesterday, made it into the 40’s with only a few pigs standing in my way.

I didn’t take note of how many resources I won, but it was a good haul. Got the EMP rounds for the new bot. So that was nice.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Has anyone experienced an issue in Shockwave Spire where the Prizes Earned screen after you exit doesn’t show all of the accessories that you have achieved?  Here are some screenshots:

Shockwave Spire Issue 2

Shockwave Spire Issue 3

Shockwave Spire Issue 4

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Have seen the same thing all week

Asen_77
    @asen

That is strange. To get such amount of gems, sparks and tokens with only one accessory upgrade? There is accessory upgrade on every 5 level !!! Something is not right!

Poncho
    @poncho

I would check the Accessory Buffs for the characters.  Maybe they show up there?  Or, maybe your character is already wearing an accessory that’s better or more powerful.  Just a thought.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

The game will freeze and crush when I try to exit the shockwave’s spire! Can someone help!

sixxdawg
    @sixxdawg

@jaykew Yes, it’s been happening to me for at least 2 days now.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@lewie4 Are you aware of this odd spire issue? And is it only a reporting issue i.e. do we get only the reported accessory upgrade (which seems to be the last won from the spire) or also other accessory upgrades?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@grimlockdown Thanks for reporting this. We’re aware of the issue and I believe that you do get the upgrades that are not shown here :)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It seems that this is fixed in the newest version. Thanks @lewie4! And also for implementing my suggestion of staying in the Challenge Run screen after the run!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Did they change the rewards of the spire today? Played 10 floors and got 2 uncommon rewards… Normally I’ll get 2 rare?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

R/E made a soft update to v1.46.4.1. Maybe they nerfed the rewards … as everybody knows that accessory upgrades are sooooooo useful.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Same behavior for me with the uncommon rewards.  I have been less interested in playing the spire as a result.  I can confirm that I was still getting uncommon rewards through level 15.

moi
    @moifirst

It looks like R/E has degraded all items as rewards with one class. Even level 30 which used to be a legendary item is now an epic item.

Emerald
    @emeraldab

I believe the nerf is to make legendary items rarer. They’re pretty common imo.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Has anyone noticed any patterns on card placements? I don’t believe it’s a completely random thing.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Please share with us if you know a winning pattern :)

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deindiaan

I’m convinced that it’s not entirely random.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

It can’t be random, because 99% of the time I hit a pig on level 2.  Either it just puts a pig wherever I choose, or I am the greatest at picking pigs.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@fortressmaximus

I do believe that there are turns where a pig is placed wherever you choose and it doesn’t matter which card you pick, it’s GOING to be a pig.

Asen_77
    @asen

@vabeachguy I do also believe in your theory and there is just a moments of luck that game will let you get to level 30 or even 40 …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Shockwave's Spire

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.