Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Hi @smwforever45

I believe the maximum discount you can get is 30%, so dojo purchase cost me 70 snoutlings. I maxed out the discount a long time ago at around 40-some stamp cards. I don’t remember the exact amount. I wish we could trade the excess cards for the things we need. I feel like I’m the only person who hasn’t completed my dragon set yet.

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryjohnny true enough, yet previously the leaks were in updates months in advance. There has been nothing evenly remotely hinted at for June, and the update should occur just prior to Elite Pirate, which doesn’t begin until June itself. A weird situation…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh I see! I’m at 20.25% right now so not that far away. I’ll keep collecting, I’ll have the maximum discount in about 2 years XD

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 max discount is definitely 30%. I have 69 Stamps (don’t think I’ve missed any, so not sure how some have 70?), but as others have said, these are wasted. Besides, we are only talking about Snouts, which are easily obtainable.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

1.4.3 update introduced a new set item for Red:
    “Enlightened Presence” being the direct translation from the German name.
    Upon defeating an enemy, the Rage Chilli fills up by 20%.
    Doesn’t sound like an item people will use often :/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Thanks for the info.

MasterClifford01
    @masterclifford1

Basic on your opponents or enemies. Each set has their own specialty and power. So I can’t answer your question but I could give my opinion.

Red: Dragonbreath and Grand Slam
    Chuck: Twin Lightning and Manna Shell
    Matilda: Sweet
    Bomb: Scissor and Sugar Rush
    The Blues: Beep Attack and Artillery Strike

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

And with the new update, the Level 50 items become obsolete for new Level 60 items. Not happy with this, as the shards basically become lost.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

They should allow you to be able to merge items to be able to transfer the shards to a set item of a higher level. Otherwise every time they raise the level cap in the future, all the enchanted items you have will be obsolete.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Did something about the Reborn set change lately?
    I encountered an enemy with that set in the Arena just now.
    I was able to KO him in the first round and the set bonus didn’t trigger.
    When he revived three rounds later, I tried KO’ing him again but this time, the set bonus triggered and he survived.
    So unlike before, where the set bonus made Chuck survive the first KO, it seems the set now makes Chuck survive a random KO?

Pointless
    @pointless

Yes, I just noticed that as well…triggered on the second KO. Weird, but the way the game is right now, who has any idea if its a bug or a change?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Speaking of that, I got one part of the Reborn set as my guaranteed set item. L56 so not exactly the yellow of the egg, or so we Germans say. :S

@pointless

If Save Me acts like that too it might be a change. A bad one at that since many of the battles don’t last longer than a few rounds.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

This completes my Valiant set :)
    Should I enchant it and take it (it’s 58/52) over my 52/52 Angry set? Or should I wait till I have it as 62/62?

Pointless
    @pointless

If you are doing well with your current Angry, then don’t waste the resources. This is why, despite facing tougher opposition, you should level up to max as soon as you can. Then your Set items will be valuable again…besides, tougher opposition is what a lot of us have been clambouring about for a while, isn’t it?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless I’m constantly playing the Arena level in the event – so I do level up quite fast :P
    Currently at 58.

Got another set item from the GPM which completes my Mana set. It’s 60/52. Will definitely be useful – and the off-hand part is already enchanted to 3. For now, though, I’ll stick to Reset.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@smwforever45 Lucky you! I’m losing experience points as I play. It shows the stars going up, but they aren’t credited. I was almost at level 55, now I’m barely at level 54.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jewlsdeluxe
    Yuck! Nasty bug there. I read you had to visit the Nest before closing the game to make sure your progress is saved.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It seems Finisher has been nerfed enormously – when I go to the GPM’s info page it says there’s a 65% chance to deal 4339 damage (300% of base damage) when the target is below 50% health. It used to be MUCH, MUCH more than that, absurdly high and enough to KO anything.

EDIT: Since I’m starting to lose track of my set items I made an Excel table for them. XD
    So far I’ve got:

– Dragon’s Breath: complete (52/5 and 52/5)
    – Mana Shell: complete (60/3 and 52/3)
    – Reset: complete (52/5 and 52/3)

– Banner Breaker: 1/2 (attack part at 31/3)
    – Reborn: 1/2 (attack part at 56/0)
    – Twin Lightning: 1/2 (off-hand part at 52/1)
    – Time Jump: 1/2 (attack part at 47/3)
    – Nature’s Blessing: 1/2 (attack part at 52/5)
    – Nightmare: 1/2 (off-hand part at 52/3)
    – Gladiator: 1/2 (attack part at 52/4)
    – Sugar Rush: 1/2 (off-hand part at 52/3)
    – Cheater: 1/2 (attack part at 52/2)

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@smwforever45
    Oh, I missed that. Thank you, I’ll give it a try but my game crashes so often I might not make it there in time.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@jewlsdeluxe Did you try to logout from facebook? Some people find it works.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Hi @suikyo
    No, I’ll try that, but I don’t think I’ll beat the GPC without some help. Thank you for the tip.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Don’t know if anyone needs some stats for set items.

Mighty Wings
    Level 52 Diamond, HP:7054
    Level 62 Gold, HP:8125
    Level 62 Diamond, HP:8775

loynis
    @loynis

Yoshi, actually they buffed the finisher. It used to deal bonus damage (high amount) to a target below 20%, now it’s below 50%. Now the finisher is much more useful.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@loynis
    But wasn’t it that Finisher used to deal like 300,000 damage or something?!? Which would guarantee an instant kill when it triggered?

Bossk
    @henjovr

Do the math, when would you need 300k damage?
    20% health if any bird would be about 1500 life max..

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.