Mission Portals

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mission Portals

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 173 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

They don’t refresh automatically and not even after a certain period of time but only after completing a mission.
    What I do is use the transformers in both Easy and Medium Mission Portal in a 12 hour mission process because dere are chances of getting gems, pigs and coins and do the 7 hour mission process in Hard Mission Portal to get Super Rareium though use 500 pigs every time only in the Hard Mission Portal to degrade the time!!

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Completed a mission with two TFs and one empty slot, watched the video and got the 5 keys (2 of the mission rewards were hidden). No Arcee or Ariacnid :(

I don’t have many gems, so I hesitate to start throwing them at changing the mission rewards, not knowing if a new character will pop up.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Check the forum again you will find instead of blue dere will be a yellow color mission and that confirms of having either Arcee or the other transformer which will show dere faces!!

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Thx @sumitarora15 I can see from the screen shots folks have posted that those missions are yellow, and also called something like “call in reinforcements” or “special missions” so, it’s still a waiting game for a mission tag in yellow to show,up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m wondering now if the Arcee and Airachnid rescue missions will automatically show up on a random basis, or if we’re going to have to pay the 5 gems to cycle through the list of potential missions.

I know the one I got with Arcee just showed up randomly, but since then my list of missions hasn’t moved at all.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I noticed that not all of my TFs are available to select for my next set of missions, even though none of them are currently on missions (all three mission portals are completed and waiting for new ones to start).

I’m “missing” 3 of my 26 TFs. I’ve identified which ones they are.

Based on the current status of my three missing TF, here are my hypotheses:

– any TF that’s either at zero health or being recharged can not be selected for a mission (although whether or not you can start healing them from within the Barracks once they are on a mission I don’t know).

– any TF that’s being upgraded can’t be selected for a mission

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

First select them for the mission then you go to your barrack to recharge them!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

As I said above, you can’t do that if they’re at zero health or if they’ve already started recharging.

So per your suggestion, I can only do that if the TF is at partial health prior to starting the mission.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

On the subject of whether or not the missions selection screen changes each time you complete a mission, I’m almost prepared to say the answer is “yes”.

I’ve tracked the available missions in each of my last two mission cycles and in each of the portals, and the mission names, types (lightbulb, etc.), timing, and potential rewards were different going from one mission cycle to the next.

I have all three portals on 12h missions at the moment – as soon as those end, then I’ll pretty much be able to confirm for sure if they automatically cycle or not.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Yes on the other hand I just noticed one thing earlier someone asked if the transformer is not at full health does it affect in the progress bar and I replied no it does not but I was wrong because today Energon Optimus health was down by 2 hearts and I never heal them because they have the ability to heal themselves while playing a node so I used him in the Mission Portal and when the time was up it showed only 2 stars at the time of the progress bar where you get to know about the keys you get but previously it was 3 in the same Mission Portal then I used him again with full health it showed 3 stars!!

So in the starting I got 3 stars but with less health only 2 keys but then again with full health 3 stars!!

Seems like full health is a must!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

Yeah, that makes sense. Certainly doesn’t hurt to recharge everyone right after a node run is completed.

Only reason I had those guys sitting at zero health is ‘cos I was too cheap to recharge them, and I also didn’t want to be tempted to try another node run ‘cos I knew I’d get splatted if I did.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Yes they change but only when you complete a Mission in that Portal..
    I already have Stella and today I got Airachnid also..

image.jpg

Level 15 Silo (Max)

image.jpg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

Yes, but I believe there was some discussion earlier about it, where there was some confusion over whether or not it refreshed automatically after a mission completed.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@optimuspig

I’m wondering now if the Arcee and Airachnid rescue missions will automatically show up on a random basis, or if we’re going to have to pay the 5 gems to cycle through the list of potential missions.

Hiya. I got both Airachnid and Arcee without cycling. Maybe this was a one-time glitch, but when I was checking the missions looking for them, I didn’t see them at first; then when I checked back, the mission changed and there they were. Do the missions cycle on their own (without completion) or do they remain unchanged until you complete them? Because in both instances, I had run-of-the-mill missions at first, then I checked back and those special missions dropped in.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

I don’t get it, send three TF’s on mission, all three came back and all have three stars, but the bar isn’t full even after watching the video. So only four keys instead of five. What do you have to do to get full bar or five keys? Is this on purpose to make you waste gems?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@renitz

Did you make sure that the little symbol (i.e. Lightbulb, Bomb, or Magnifying Lens) on the top right corner of each of the TFs on the mission matched the little symbol beside the mission’s name?

You’ll do better on the success bar if you match those symbols when putting together your mission roster.

Also, higher level TFs will do better than lower level ones.

But I agree, it can be a bit inconsistent. I’ve done three missions now where I received five keys, and on all three of these missions I only ran two TFs (I’m too cheap to spend gems on the final slot). And on one of those three, I didn’t even use the video bonus.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@optimuspig Yeah figured that out after the first mission, ;-). So used three with the same symbol. So that’s why I don’t get it, because per TF you can get 3 stars max. Did that!!!
    I did spend the extra gems. Although I don’t have many, to increase the number of keys. Don’t have the gems to buy the other present.
    Now I read you got five only using 2 TF’s and no video. What’s the lvl you used? So Lvl of TF is a factor, if that’s the case don’t give 3 stars after returning, just 2.
    Just gives the wrong impression.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@renitz I know that on two of those 5 key missions I was using a L10 Ultra Magnus and a L11 Lockdown (I forget if it was the regular version or Energon). I don’t recall which TFs I had for the third mission.

But that having been said, I’ve done other missions where I barely got the third key even with the video bonus.

So as I said above, it can be a bit inconsistent.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I also think it is inconsistent. I have run full-health TFs, matching the lightbulb, bomb, or magnifying glass, on missions and one will only get a “2 star” rating, the other will get “3 star”. I have to accumulate many gems before I can have three TFs on a mission squad.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@renitz @20qmindreader

Most recently:

Easy portal: L10 Optimus Prime (***) and L10 Soundwave (***): got 4 keys before video, and 5 keys with the video

Medium Portal: L10 Bumblebee (***) and L7 Arcee (***): got 3 keys before video, and 3 keys after the video

Hard portal: L10 Ultra Magnus (***) and L10 Energon Galvatron (***): got 2 keys before the video, and 3 keys after the video

It looks like Easy / Medium / Hard correlates to your success in getting keys.

So it’s probably not worth spending 200(?) gems to get the third slot on the Easy Portal.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

first of all the third slot in easy portal is for 100 gems and since the update has come I have a success rate of 5 keys every time I used it with 3 transformers. Benefit is I get around 20000 coins or 20 gems or 800 pigs in the mystery box… This is only in the case of a 12 hour mission but then those transformers in the regular nodes are useless!!

The problem is with the Super Rareium which is found only in Hard Portals instead they should be in Medium Portals also!!

In just 3 days I have gathered 80 gems so it’s better to use them in buying slots which I will be doing for the Medium Portal in sometime once I accumulate 200 gems because I have just 2 transformers in it but I am confused that I should use those in the Hard Portals which will increase my chances of getting Super Rareium!!

More the gems you have more they will help you in upgrading your transformers!!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

So after Stella finally Airachnid is also a part of the Transformers family…

50000 coins that’s a Treat!!

Airachnid

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Once you have both Stella and Airachnid the squad Bonus goes up to 45% from 40 % hence 580 coins instead of 560 coins per node every 4 hours!!

Squad Bonus 45%

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I was able to get Airachnid the other day.

Would be nice if I could play as her without the game crashing…

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I’ve been on 15 missions, no sign of Arcee or Airachnid. Wasted 15 gems (5 each on easy, medium and hard) refreshing the missions…to no avail. If they ever show up, I’ll be (sort of) happier.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Mission Portals

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.