Rovio games and their statuses

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sumobro You’re right, it’s off the app stores. I just did some digging on this and apparently the game had its own Facebook page, where they announced the discontinuation of this game. Guess I’ll update the list.

December 30th, 2016

We are sorry to announce that we will no longer be continuing with the development of Pet Monsters.

These kinds of decisions are never easy, nor are they made lightly.
    However, Rovio is committed to only delivering the very best of experiences to our fans and unfortunately this was not something that we felt we were able to achieve with Pet Monsters.

On behalf of everyone on the team, thank you to all of you who played the game and gave us such great feedback. We hope that you will look forward to all the exciting things we have coming in 2017.

All in-app purchases have currently been disabled and the game will be fully taken offline on Friday 13th January.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1 Ok, thanks for looking that up. I also wanted to mention that Facebook does not work anymore with Love Rocks, so I’m pretty sure that it is dead and will be taken off soon.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sumobro Thanks for the heads up on Love Rocks – no Facebook is definitely a sign pointing at discontinuation.

Anonymous

So, it’s like Monopoly? That might be pretty fun if you’re playing against a real person.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1 Angry Birds Dice is now available for Asian countries on both Google Play and Apple

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It’s a good thing most games are being cancelled. Why? Because seeing the list on page 1 gives me a coronary. So many games (seriously why so many at a time when you cannot even properly manage one? most of their current games are bug riddled and here they are making new ones for god knows why reason) and they have to discontinue most otherwise they can’t chew more than what they have swallowed.

Also, any game that has the sprites of the movie birds deserves to be discontinued and removed from the stores. I hated the movie and I despise any game that has that look. It will be a really nice day for me when I hear that angry Birds Dice is cancelled as well (including Evolution) AND Joycity does not have the necessary funding to keep up three synchronous multiplayer games at once.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Also looks like Angry Birds Islands is a Asia only game and the text is in Japanese. I have seen it on YouTube and seems okay-ish. Basically a theme park simulator with Angry Birds characters.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

While AB Stella is no longer updated and is not found by search in Play Market, it is still visible in your profile if it ever was installed on any of your devices, and can even be installed again (though not on all devices that it *was* available on previously).

It also can be installed if you call it by the direct link in Play Market on your desktop.

(I tried to post some proof screenshots and a link to Play Market, but for some reason the forum refused to accept the post with them. Anyway: the application with id=com.rovio.angrybirdsstella should work)

rb
    @randy-sivley

is pig challenge considered a part of seasons?

Mighty Chuck
    @ms2015

@mighty-red-1 in the list I see the ab space is alive but I don’t see any new levels and this game turned 5 I think rovio say to this game :”good bye”

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1 I found the website (?) and official facebook for Angry Birds Islands. It seems it is going into soft launch soon.
    https://angry.hangame.com/nhn
    https://www.facebook.com/AngryBirdsIslands/

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1
    Guess What? Rovio has soft-launched two more games. One is Business Time, which is apparently only available on Android, so… I don’t know anything about it. Here is the support page on Rovio’s website. https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000828627-Business-Time

The other game is Travel Match Club, which is just another Match 3 with a literal spin put on the concept. It’s okay, but it gets old pretty fast. Here is its Facebook, which doesn’t really have anything on it. https://www.facebook.com/Travel-Match-Club-1359011630816446/?ref=py_c

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

ABIslands released, with a lot of events!

The Angry Birds News & Discussion Board

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1
    Battle Bay is out worldwide right now!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Looks like ab fight is ending

Screenshot_20170511-013417.png

This is SG
    @sahil-gagrai

Angry Birds Movie is getting it’s sequel! (Also, you forgot to add AB Islands in the list)

The Angry Birds News & Discussion Board

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Angry Birds Evolution is releasing worldwide next Thursday, June 15th!  It was announced on the official Facebook of the game.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1

Travel Match Club has been renamed Jet Set Pets.  The gameplay is pretty much the same, but the titular Match Clubs that you encountered have seem to been removed.  Then again, I’m only on level 23, so they might be available up the levels.  Also, the secondary currency, coins, and the piggy banks (the way to get coins) have been removed.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1

For some reason Jet Set Pets has been renamed back to Travel Match Club.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1

Angry Birds Islands has been discontinued, as stated on its Facebook page.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sumobro Thanks for letting me know.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1

You have probably heard by now, seeing as it is listed as discontinued on your list, but two days ago the official Angry Birds Fight Facebook page announced the overall closure of the game.  The post is gone now, but a picture of it can be found of the Angry Birds Wiki.  The post did say the server closure would take effect in November, which justifies the random pulling of the post as games don’t usually announce their closure until about a month before (this is all based off of my speculation and the ‘trend’ of discontinuing mobile games that run off a server).  Anyway, it is sad to see Fight go, but hopefully this means that other games will benefit from the developers moving in between projects.

ixan57
    @ixan57

@mighty-red-1 anybody got any info on seasons,nothing since x-mas 16. Asked Rovio support if it discontinued but could not get a straight answer.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.