Rovio games and their statuses

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Just got official word from a Rovio dev that they have stopped the development of AB Football. This makes AB Football the 2nd Angry Birds game to be discontinued, except it wasn’t even released worldwide.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

What a shame. I was looking forward to trying out AB Football. At least the other soft launched games are coming soon. Should you include on the list the closed web games like AB Star Wars Facebook and AB Pop Facebook (closing soon)?

ABFran
    @dm-franco

It is very bad that Rovio has left the interest for ABFootball, in addition to continue to play games that do not work and leave it forgetting. I tried ABFootball and it seemed like a game that offers nothing, with nothing interesting or relevant. Viewing hidden files of the game, I realized that I already had things like for a stable version (languages, events, multiplayer) but it is Rovio who decides this.

Also, ABBlast seems to me that soon the stable version will come out, I have tried it and I already appeared with everything, the language to Spanish (thing that in the pre-released beta versions only appears to English like language) and that also already I include more Levels, the game has potential and I hope they get it out soon.

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

What is Angry Birds Holiday? Is it different from Seasons?

epicbird
    @filipersr

It’s available on Finland a new game called Angry Birds Match (another match three):https://itunes.apple.com/fi/app/angry-birds-match/id1144401880?mt=8

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@welshwitch55 AB Holiday is a farming game. You can find more info on this game in our post.

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

So if it says Finished, it’s safe to remove from device, assuming you never want to play old levels?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@welshwitch55 Finished means the game will remain on the app stores and you can continue to play it just for fun, but don’t expect to get any more updates.

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

Awesome! I can free up space on my devices since I’m not going back to play old levels. Thank you @mighty-red-1.

cholewap
    @cholewap

Why AB: SW II is no longer developed?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cholewap Because the whole prequel trilogy has been covered in the game.

Anonymous

Oh hey, that reminds me.

@rocketfury
    Since ABSW2 is done, what’s going to happen to the Rovio Account section of that game? Is it going to be closed, or just remain idle for the time being?

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@partshade sorry what account are you talking about?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Just got official word from Rovio that they have stopped developing AB Holiday and that the game will be closed on December 31st.
    I’m actually glad they did it ’cause personally I’m not a fan of farming games.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

aw man…
    i wanted to have that game :-/

Anonymous

So, 6 games were in soft-launch. 3 still are, but the other 3 got discontinued. Makes me wonder if any of them are actually going to make it out. Evolution and Blast seem to have a fighting chance, but I’m starting to have my doubts. :P

TailsTheDigger!
    @tailsthedigger

Blast! is coming worldwide December 22! :D

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@partshade
    Rovio put a lot of efforts on Evolution , the graphic, gameplay and story…
    If rovio discontinue that… they’re really going downhill :-/
    Same goes with Blast! , lot’s of elements and cute and smooth overworld…. however, AF , Holiday and football did have nice graphics and storyline too… but evolution and blast are a bit different here.
    Also, AF , Football and holiday were NOT officially announced unlike Evolution (has gameplay teaser and had a beta test) And ABB (announced to release worldwide on December 22)
    Kind of hoping they don’t discontinue space…
    (even though AB football is removed from Appstore, since it’s offline, i think we can still play it, like stella)

SumoBro
    @sumobro

So I’m playing Football right now, and it seems that the servers are still up. I just entered a multiplayer match, and the advertisements are still in the fan shop section. I’m assuming that they haven’t closed it yet.

It is kind of sad about Holiday. It is good that Blast now has a release date and a promotion on the Google Play store as well, unless it is cancelled on the 21st. (Sorry, I just had to because of everything with Rovio lately)

epicbird
    @filipersr

Plunder Pirates is no longer published by Rovio Stars

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1 Holiday is officially closed. Every time I try to load the game, I get told that it cannot connect to the server. R.I.P. Holiday, and all of the other discontinued games.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@mighty-red-1 Bad Piggies will keep receiving updates, mostly custom contraptions and maybe more levels because there was a new update on December the 1st.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@mighty-red-1 I think Pet Monsters is off the app store. I can’t find it on apple and google play, and I know the last update was in October. It seems like Rovio is slowly cutting all non-Angry Birds ties with the world.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.