Rovio games and their statuses

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • karen68
    @karen68

I have an open support ticket with Rovio regarding ABO’s constant crashing upon opening, & in the last response I had from them on Dec 5th, it said they were hoping to have the issue fixed in the next update. So maybe there’s hope??

But I am surprised there was nothing for ABO’s 8th Birdday.

rush
    @rush

Haha. And I was sure it was my phone😂 Even thinking about asking Santa to get me a new I-phone. Thanks Karen😀 Even if I Don’t know you – methink I do through all your posts over the years. BTW Happy chrismas and yes Rovio 8 years would be nice😇

karen68
    @karen68

@rush try launching the game in airplane mode, it stops the crashing

I recognize you by your name & avatar, my husband is a huge fan.  🙂

rush
    @rush

Thanks. Will try that next time. And regards from La villa strangiato (Karlstad Sweden) to your husband.

JTB
    @jtb

Can anyone confirm that Levels 2-1 through 3-15 of Angry Birds Seasons HAM Dunk are no longer available?  Or am I missing something?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Just found out that Fruit Nibblers is officially done. The game’s official Facebook page stated there will be no more updates that would add new levels, or probably any updates in general. The game ended, having a total of 2900 levels.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@mighty-red-1 Angry Birds Champions is not on the board.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@christian-cosgrove AB Champions isn’t exactly its own game.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Would you look at that – development of another non-Angry Birds game has been discontinued. Didn’t see that coming (*sarcastic voice*).

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Ha.  Ha.  Haha.  Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Rovio, come on!  That game was actually fun.  *Sigh*

P.S.  Also, the official twitter account for Business Time was suspended a while ago. ???

Power Pork
    @abginebird

How many freaking games are they going to discontinue?

If they’re going to keep it this way, the amount of their discontinued games is going to be WAY more than their active games… i mean, isn’t it already?

Power Pork
    @abginebird

Also @mighty-red-1

Does that “AB for facebook messenger” count as it’s own game?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Rovio have finally removed Love Rocks from the app stores. Took them long enough (over 2 years).

SumoBro
    @sumobro

oof

Honestly at this point, whenever something is posted to this thread, it seems like a game of roulette.

(Also rip to whoever saw this and said “Hey I wonder what new soft-launch game SumoBr – oh…”)

bswins
    @bswins

@jtb I was able to purchase Levels 2-1 through 3-15 of Angry Birds Seasons HAM Dunk in May 2018 using an old version (5.x) of Seasons on my iPad 1.  More importantly, I was able to restore the purchase on my newer iPad.  Other than using an older version, I don’t know if there’s a way. I couldn’t find a way until I thought about dusting off my ancient iDevice.

jon21234598879
    @joaquinrph12

remember the angry birds space bird types videos

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

What about the new Angry Birds FPS (First Person Slingshot) game coming out?

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/i-tried-angry-birds-in-magic-leaps-augmented-reality/

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@boukman I miss Jolly Jam a lot (even though you can still download it from the Google Play) and Juice Cubes when it was still published by Rovio Stars…

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

It’s really sad and painful for me to see that huge list of discontinued/finished games…

I remember 2014 when I started playing this wonderful series and Rovio only focused in their main games, such as original AB, Seasons, Rio, Space and Go! and the thing that now all those games are finished makes me very sad.

I also remember how hyped I was when they announced AB Stella; I was one of the first people to download it on the release date (September 4th, 2014) and how sad I was when they removed it after less than 2 years since its release.

Angry Birds Islands was probably the hardest blow for me; I was even more hyped than with AB Stella after I missed the closed beta in March, 2017. Waited a couple months until they released it in more countries and I was finally able to try it, I instantly fell in love with it…

But then a few months after that they announced it was gonna be discontinued; I was so disappointed and sad when I read that…

After the AB movie everything felt different for me, because they started to make a lot of new (and bad) games using the movie art, which I think is the reason why they stopped updating the main games.

Seriously it’s so disappointing that Rovio stopped updating the classic games just to focus on making puzzle games now. I really hope they change their mind and get back to their roots because I really don’t want to see my favorite mobile game series turned into just a bunch of puzzle games that will end up being discontinued…

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Cheer up, maybe the Angry Birds Movie 2 will be better. Things are already turning around. ABO is doing well, So is AB2.

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

You are right. The thing that they recently brought back all the classic AB games to the Google Play Store makes me feel a little relieved.
    I hope the upcoming movie is better than the first one.

RizDub
    @rizdub

There’s a new game in soft launch, titled “Angry Birds Dream Blast.”

Antonio231102
    @joseantonio

@rizdub Yeah. Though it’s probably the worst AB game ever made.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@mighty-red-1 What about the other Rovio games that were released before Angry Birds?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@beakymcfeather What are they, because I don’t know any more games?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rovio games and their statuses

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.