Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 351 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am leveling up the Head Stone Guard i am mastery 2 and in a little i will be 3.
    So damn happy. One hour to get the free video to give another 450 points :D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    I dont think that Rovio will remove FB from his game ever :) I think that it would be better that u make FB (gaming) profile like RedYoshi did and many of us also :)

I wrote a ticket to Rovio about that bonus stamina video and the problem with “currently no ad scheduled” message. Here is the answer: “If this happens again in the current event, please get back to us with your location (city and country) so we can report the issue. Ads are managed locally and won’t appear if there aren’t any scheduled at that time.” :)
    My experience with this bonus stamina ad: It seems that it has reset timer at midnight in my country (Czech republic). When I made some battle in the event right after midnight (few minutes) I got that ad and the bonus stamina. If I made a battle in the event too many minutes (I dont know, like 40 or more minutes) after midnight, the game showed “currently no ad scheduled” message.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just got ESG, I have a button and it works.

@kennymcc
    thanks for the information :) Sorry I had Rovio on my mind when I posted about the message as it was sent via ABN forum so it’s nothing to do with Rovio. I will get in touch with Rovio about the ad with the details you said they would need.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Congrats on Stone Guard, Yosh! I just got Elite. Yay.

burbman
    @burbman

I think I have figured out the missing video for stamina thing. The prompt pops up the first time each calendar day that you exhaust your stamina supply, but the video is not actually available until 24hrs has passed since you last watched the video for that message. End result is that unless your timing is right, you end up missing the bonus stamina about every other day. Annoying to say the least.

angryde
    @angryde

Surprise, Surprise, I was so expecting this…

@smwforever45
    Will be excited… go Yosh!

junglefinsihsale.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@burbman yes it is annoying.

@angryde
    congrats on getting ESG I haven’t got the notification about the sale:( was the Elite Knight on the list as it’s the only one I am missing?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryde
    And what if I have all the classes, do I get some discount on something too :D?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So @angryde what are you gonna do? How will your LC stack fare? :P

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq I sure wasn’t on my list LOL

@kennymcc
    That implies you deserve something ;-P

@datguygamer
    At this point, contemplate nervously, and watch the clock tick down!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Are you gonna buy those classes or not? :P

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Not NOW. Dear God… I need to stress-out about my decision for the next 52:12:10…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryde
    Oh I see, u need to meditate about that for 50h to get the right decision ;) Goooood ;)

I know my special reward in exchange for this discount :) I got 2 “Epic” messages today :) Isnt it epic :)?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Haha, classic @angryde. XD

How long is the offer for anyway? Since I have all the classes, I can’t say for sure.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got the second GPC run in – but for some reason it seems I only got 10 LC’s instead of 11…? The one golden pig in Wave 1 didn’t drop an LC… at least, it wasn’t visible.
    Can someone confirm?

@suzyq

Yeah, sorry about that… I forgot that you can only reply to PM’s when you have ALL the recipients on your friends list. :(
    It’s ok if you don’t do FB. I struggled to make one too. But it pays off… it should.

I don’t have ESG – just SG. :P

I’m sure you’ll fare well… for me, the double points are must, being at #11. XD

@angryde

Weeeee I’m thrilled! Yashi!
    I’ve got 155 LC’s right now, Sea Dog costs 169 LC’s… I’ll try and obtain enough LC’s until the event ends, since I’ll still have two more opportunities for GPC :)
    If I can’t make it for some reason, it’ll still be enough for Thunderbird.

@datguygamer

The sale runs until 1 hour after the end of the event (Sunday at 10 PM – same as the end of the Arena week).

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

@smwforever45
    Same thing happened for me, just got the 10 from the boss at the end. I don’t think the one from the first wave happens every time; I seem to remember it being like that in previous events as well.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I got a flood of FB friend requests.
    If you added me please send me a quick private or public message. I do not intend to make my FB account an account-for-everything. :P

EDIT: @dahnlor
    This is the first time for me. So far, GPC was always a guaranteed 11 LC source.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 You and @pointless (he has the same profile pic) are now visible to me. Man, it’s been so long since I last connected to FB via Epic.

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    I’m sure I’m in the minoriy with this, but I’d recommend Thunderbird over Sea Dog.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I knew you’d be excited :-P I HATE these offers… so much stress!
    @poptimus I certainly get Thunderbird objectives more often… :-(

@kennymcc
    Hey, you know me… the final decision will involve ‘accidentally forgetting to decide before the offer expires.’ Oh, and I pleased to see you received your just reward then ;-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So what Elite class can be next: Elite Illusionist or Elite Tricksters?

Pointless
    @pointless

Rovio sure seem to be dodging the Blues in these Events. We all thought Tricksters would have happened by now, based on the progression we have all noted previously. So I will guess Illusionist…which will mean it will be Tricksters :P

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

people question the head gear / class Skulkers for the blues is it any good; i am thinking buy it now that is at 71LC i have 87LC. Are they any good need any special equipment?

Thanks!

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde @poptimus

I get the objective more often too but SeaDog is so much more useful all around. It’s a lot more powerfull than TBird. I never use Thunderbird unless I’m forced by an objective. My go to Check class has been Wizard for a long time but now I use Elite Mage more. I don’t have Elite TBird yet.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    What’s your name on FB again? I’m kinda losing track. :P
    Never mind – you’re the only friend in my list with Mastery 15 birds so it was easy to find. XD

@poptimus
    Thunderbird’s awesome, but I was allowed to borrow Elite Sea Dog for a cave level yesterday… devastating. :D

@angryde

Why? Struggling to keep your LC’s together? :P

@pointless

You mean Illusionist. :P

There seems to be no order in which they give out the Elite classes (in order so far: Red-Chuck-Bomb-Matilda-Red-?) so I guess it’ll be Tricksters.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 351 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.