Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 351 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Haha, that’s hilarious. XD

Anonymous

Re tbird vs sea dog:
    – TBird’s defense spell is murder on enemy Wizards and Spies, which I see a lot of. And in PvE, same goes for all those enemies that use multiple attacks (pigmies, ninjas) and AoE attacks. It’s sooooo much better than Mage’s version, because you don’t have to worry about which of your birds to use it on.
    – I can’t stand it when sea dog’s health is low, and his attacks become so weak. Even with Paladin and Scissors, I’ve just never enjoyed playing with him in the arena.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You know how I said I only got 10 LC’s in today’s GPC?
    I was very surprised to see the Golden Pig pop up at South Beach-3 just now, so there’s the 11th LC. It seems this golden pig didn’t find the way into the jungle. :P

@poptimus
    Granted. :P
    Although I did kinda want Sea Dog first… but then again, Thunderbird is a bit cheaper than Sea Dog on this sale even though they’re normally both 260 LC’s…
    Hmmmmmm…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Have you sent me a request for FE (because I can’t tell if my FB is properly synced or not) up until now?

So far I have seen you sent me FE from the test request I made but I haven’t seen any request from your side though. Same deal with @pointless but he has 2K FE already.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I have to wait another 57 minutes until I can ask my friends again.

I just used your bird in a battle so that should be another FE for you.

Pointless
    @pointless

Thanks Yosh, I get rushed sometimes when I’m posting here and don’t proof read things (I can hear the gasp, as a student, from your side). Corrected now.

I have wondered about the whole FE request and how it works. I diligently request from friends everyday, but don’t always see reciprocated requests. Are these automatically discarded when you have collected your maximum 5 each day? If so, obviously time zones are going to play a huge part in from whom and when I get requests/receive FE.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I have actually accumulated more than 10 FE’s in just 24 hours. Granted, there’s a “newbie” bonus involved but it’s still better than just the occasional FE from McCool, the calendar or the cave chests. :P Thank you guys for the overwhelming support!

@pointless

Don’t worry, I make mistakes as well. It happens :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well how did my bird perform? How was it? Sorry but my birds aren’t Level 60 and thus not that strong.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    There’s only one or two friends of mine that have even stronger birds than you. Despite the level disadvantage. Mastery does a lot. And set items at the max, too.
    Your Samurai did great. But I did miss the healing effect of Paladin, or the chain attacks of Dragon…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well one reason why I don’t use Dragon is because the offhand has Vigor instead of Might. So if I put Dragonscale, it reduces my overall attack power by 101 points. If you visit my camp, you’ll notice that all set items I have equipped my birds with have “Might” based items. I prefer attack over health.

Tomorrow my birds will be a bit more powerful since tomorrow I’ll have Level 47 set items from my 5x RR and then I’ll enchant them.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I had the same thinking about Dragon set :) but Dragon set can do dmg to all enemies on the field (with good proc chance and high dmg) making it best set for Red against 2 or more enemies :) And we usually fight 2 or more enemies, right :)

Dave
    @seraphion

Screenshot_2016-07-16-12-24-55.png

Okay my “Dave” is doing better now. Are you guys able to get the 3 star? ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@seraphion That’s a crazy board, dude. Whoa.

@smwforever45
    Lol, I know, right!? I ‘only’ have 1823 right now!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion @angryde
    Talk about crazy boards. XD
    3-starring this event would be a ridiculous plan for me, they’re all well above 100k points while I’m trying to fend off my 5th place against some very active grinders. And unlike the obvious cheater on Dave’s board, mine aren’t cheaters. Just overenthusiastic grinding monsters.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@seraphion @angryde @smwforever45
    This is my situation :) My Dave is at my half :) Yoshi, I would like to switch your board with mine ;) I think that your And would be possible to beat for me :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Oh I think that @pointless has some serious number too :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I think FB doesn’t work the way I wanted it to. I am not seeing anyone on my list asking for FE even though Yoshi has sent a request. I also didn’t get any FE when he borrowed my bird. Hmm, I’ll have to look into that.

By the way, obtained my Elite Stone Guard from an ad which gave me my last Huge Idol. I am done with this event.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I am not sure how FB works but I ask daily and always get 5 replies which is the limit. I get more than 5 requests each day but certainly not from all of my friends. I always reply. Additional FE comes when friends borrow my birds.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley I believe @smwforever45 asked me for an FE and also sent me one by borrowing my bird. Neither happened on my side. I never got a request for the FE and neither did I get the FE for my bird being borrowed.

See this is why I hate about this FB thing. It sucks and it’s glitchy. The only good thing is that you get 1 LC daily but that’s about it. Otherwise it’s just a stupid thing in general.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I have to sign in to FB each time my game closes while it’s inactive and I have to restart it… Maybe that’s the issue? The FE giving and taking works great for me.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer

@bubbley

@smwforever45

I borrowed all your Birds yesterday. You didn’t get FE?
    I did get my daily request answered by bubbley and Yosh (amongst others) today.

Pointless
    @pointless

@kennymcc I am currently at 120K, but since I am over 10K up on second, I am not being pushed too hard, just using available Stamina when it regenerates and not rerolling with FE (not that you need to often on the 7-Stam)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    No problem, I got the FE. :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless yes I got the FE.

@datguygamer
    I know that many of my friends ask daily but I don’t always get request from them. I do get a fair amount of FE from borrowed birds obviously, unless friends tell me they have borrowed, I don’t know if I get all of it. On the whole I think the system works.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless My god! 120K?? That’s insane for my board. You’re more competitive than I thought. I wouldn’t want to be in your board, I’ll be ragdolled.

Btw, didn’t get any FE.

@smwforever45
    My FB is always logged in but it’s not working properly. Even when I log back after logging out. 2 years passed but Rovio couldn’t fix this FB thing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Return of the Stone Guard (Elite StoneGuard)

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 351 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.