Red Cup r u ready?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Cup r u ready?

• I’m not:p bad items

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@pees2te Yeah I’ll only be gunning for Silver because I only have 1 SS item for Red. Unless I miraculously get something from the Exclusive Slot. Crossing my fingers.:P

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I think injury gems to exclusive slot.
    I spend few for chuck, nothing special
    S sword, but i have ss from monster
    A hat:/
    And another sht

TomT
    @tomt

No I’m not ready, but I want a Red item with increase Red panel appearance rate.

Mp127
    @mp127

I might have a chance for Gold item, but hard weekend is coming.
    One SS with 4 stars, another with 3, one S and 10 spare tickets, lvl.23-it will work?

matiasbv
    @matiasbv

I’m but I wish they give us more islands instead of a cup :/

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@mp127 good game + loooooot of time, and its possible

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I’m so ready

I have 2 S and 2 SS and autumn break so I don’t need to worry hello gold throphy

Saren
    @saren

Have the top 500 plate from last red arena so have to wait and see if i the trophy is worth to get.

Funny enough i have the same problematic gear i used for last red arena… Nunchuck weapon (S), Samurai hat (S) and Doubledecker (SS)… unless i use the plate from last arena ofcause.

TomT
    @tomt

I fought three, maybe four players today. They went offline right after the fight started.

I can only assume they were trying out that bug about going offline and winning fights.

People know that as soon as you go offline, you lose your winning streaks, right?
    You can win fights by abusing this bug in arena, but you lose winning streaks, so there is really no point.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt Yeah, I don’t know why people don’t know that. That feature has been there since the first arena.

@mp127
    Those items are pretty good. At your level (23), it should be fairly easy to rack up winning streaks. With my level 33 Red and his one SS, there’s no way I’ll be able to get the gold.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@tomt and @jdweagle1, For arena fights, yes, you lose your streak, but not outside, that’s why you see a lot of that happening outside the arena, me too, but not inside Chuck’s arena, I think they realised this.

Oh, and I have Crown, Lucky Hammer and the Silver Plate, that’s not too good but I saved 25 tickets from last Cup.

EggStealer
    @eggstealer

I don’t know. I have Rockstar Glasses, Top Hat and Tin Staff. At least I will have much health.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Well I’m certainly in a better Red position than the last time which was shortly after the Worldwide release. I play on iPhone & iPad & at that time I had 2 Ss & 1 A on iPad & 1 S & 2 As on iPhone.

Currently on iPad my attack is SS 3* Fortune Hammer, the SS item offered with the Jump Start package purchase. The skill is Attack +150, but even with 3* it’s only a stat of 297. How much worse will this be compared to a 3* Shurken, an attack stat of 370 with 3*?

On iPhone I have both that SS Fortune Hammer & the Shurken; all max stars, unfortunately, I only have A Whirlpool Cheeks to increase Red appearance rate. I’m torn as to which will be better. The skill of +150 attack isn’t something I can get with the Shurken without an SS to increase the Red appearance rate. Will the more powerful (370 vs 297) make up the lesser attack boost earned? I’m thinking no, but I need input please.

It’s hard to believe my iPad Red is only slightly better than months ago during the 1st Event. Other than the Fortune Hammer, I have the same 3* S Warlord Kabuto as I had then for Defense & a 4* S Fuji Labarum … there’s no gold for me here unless I get extremely lucky on Red Slot, but based on Chuck Exclusive Slot, I stand a between chance of winning the Powerball lottery or being struck by lightening.

TomT
    @tomt

What skill, if any, do you guys think the wizard hat would have?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 Definitely Shuriken. The boost of the Fortune Hammer is flat and as you said, its base stat is a lot lower. The Shuriken’s effect can easily match the 150 boost of the Fortune Hammer, especially combined with increased panel appearance items. For example, the boosts for my Matilda’s gold boost weapon can go up to 300 since I have the 12% boost in panel appearance. Even though you only have 5% panel appearance, your Shuriken’s boost will still be significantly increased.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

My Red is fully clad with at least rank S items, so I shouldn’t need to worry. Red isn’t very high leveled in my gang (under Lv. 20), but he does have a sabotage-block, which can be very useful in the event AS WELL as a level-based defence gain boost, so I’ll have a better chance getting tough opponent bonuses. However, I would want my S weapon (Golden Katana) to be replaced with an SS weapon for better performance. (In fact, none of my birds have an SS weapon!) I would be satisfied with a silver trophy ranking, but that would be nothing but junk because my Red has an SS accessory, making a trophy below gold than redundant. I’ll still be trying for the coins and gems. I’m pretty sure that you only lose a streak if you go offline as in shut down or force close when the battle is still playing. But if you win after going offline without closing the game during a battle or fighting phase(e.g. simply locking the device or disconnecting the internet), I’m sure that you keep your streak unless that has been changed.

A question about earning arena tickets, if you open the game to get a login bonus, then close and reopen, will you get another login bonus? I’m pretty sure not, because I can see how this could be abused…:/ If not, then is there a pattern to the login bonuses?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 Login bonuses, hence their names, only appear every 6 hours if you login.

Mp127
    @mp127

New Halloween items have identical skills. Do they’re good with one of birds? No, they aren’t.

TomT
    @tomt

So what do you guys think about the Red trophy? I think it’s so-so. When I first saw that skill icon, I was happy, then I read it, and I was not so happy….. :(

Mp127
    @mp127

It’s stronger than my offhand, even silver. Last times they don’t give good skills.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

I lost my 5 gems, i received rank A BOW TIE! ;/

Mp127
    @mp127

@pees2te I believe you’ll faster get good item for Red from premium slot than exclusive.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

@mp127 i know, but i’m waiting for next monster,
    it’s chance to get ship,bow,mast for next monster.
    If i waste gems now – not.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Cup is started 4h ago?
    First man on LB have 1500 points.
    Millioner? Hacker?
    If you dont know what do with money
    you can get me few thousands hehe

Mp127
    @mp127

Already I’m feeling like in big Red Event. 90% my battles outside Arena are Red vs. Red! And I’m getting better strikes there.
    Good-“Just” 200 points behind top 200, in top 2000.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Cup r u ready?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 59 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.