Red Cup r u ready?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Cup r u ready?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • Pees2te
    @pees2te

Some fun. He dont know :)
    Or
    Wanted to bribe me:)

null

And this is my sucks items:(

TomT
    @tomt

@mp127 Man, I’m somewhere in the 5000 range, so sad…… :(

Mp127
    @mp127

@tomt I lost battle by 9 live points while I was having 7 win streak… Still could be better :-\

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Guy’s i have tips for u.
    Go to island and get Red hiper angry -watch add
    Dont fight in island, go to cup, red is in angry mode. :)
    Fight angry with strakes

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Yyyyyyy
    Can u tell me what’s happened?
    I’d matched 5 panel in cup and…
    Angry mode started, but STELLA when i push it, make bubble.
    Bug?

Mp127
    @mp127

I’ve got random angry panel (by skill) but for Blues instead Red, so it’s something bugged.

TomT
    @tomt

@pees2te @mp127 Usually, when there is no other Red panel on the screen, it will activate other birds’ sabotage.

Mp127
    @mp127

I don’t look on that, but you are probably right @tomt.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

And if i click on stella sabotage it makes my opponent bubbles ?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

How.many points was needed for a top 1000 in past events? Im actually at 888 ranked 220 (right now but that moves a lot) and I just lost my 14 win strike so I’m wondering how much I need more approx

TomT
    @tomt

@pees2te Yup, when you match 5 Red panel and there is no other Red panel left on the screen, then you will get angry panel of other birds.

Mp127
    @mp127

Big unluck in three words? “No more moves”. I keep losing because NMM don’t appear unless you destroy all panels. Grrrr…

Red7827
    @gulgor0

I’m a lucker, sitting somewhere between 2000 and 3000 position at leaderboard with my Red (two S items and one A) :)

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@gulgor0 2000 and 3000 points? Or place? And if place. How many points do you have?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

[sigh] The exclusive slot decided to give me all three S items (Qing Hat, Nunchuk, Moon Cake) for a complete set, but no SS items. Now I’ll have to work really hard to even have a chance at Gold. :(

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@troisdsmax Place. I don’t know if leaderboard includes all players from whole world or it is divided on many leaderboards but my current position is 3,287 with 780 points.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Im actuaĺly 160 with 1668 points. Just wondering if my score will be enough if I get a meh end of event

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax Of course it’s enough. You are at 160, you are well within top 1000… For the daily event of 5 tickets plus 6 hours bonus, you are very enough.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@pees2te, I very rarely come across those hyper-angry videos for the Island fights. Is it just luck of the draw (hit or miss) or is there a way to “force” them to appear? BTW, I had no idea they worked for Arena fight, so TYVM.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I found myself busier this weekend than expected, so looks like I’m going to miss out on the arena. Not really a big deal, since my Red already has an SS accessory, and the lowest reward for an arena is an A item while that of the monster event is an S item – one tier higher. Sometimes I don’t like the arena because of the one-bird-only Slot prizes. It’s one thing to spend 5 gems on a probable A item, and another to spend 20 to get an SS item you didn’t want, or 3 A items, all for just THE SAME bird. Unless the bird whose arena is active is the bird you use in normal bird fights, there’s no point trying either Premium Slot options when your bird is already well equiped. The 3+1 SS slot is better when arenas aren’t on at the moment, because you might get a good item for a bird with only weak items, along with one for a bird you use all the time. The monster pig events last longer than arenas, and also have more prizes, too; but if you need a lot of coins but not gems, then the arena is probably a better event because you can get a lot of coins after only a few arena battles.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@freckledpig147 What do you mean? If you roll the 20-gem slot during the arena, it doesn’t mean you have to get items for only one bird. I just rolled during the Red arena and got an SS item for Chuck.

Besides, sometimes you only want items for a specific bird. I wish they’d add a 20-gem option for the arena.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@jdweagle1 Sorry. I never tried a 4x slot during an arena, and I remember arenas make the 5-gem slot give items exclusively for the bird whose arena is active, so I assumed that the 20-gem slot would mean 4 items for the same bird. (The slot should have said “Guaranteed chance of getting a <bird’s name> item for the 5 gem slot!” or something similar to make that clear) By the way, does the Free Slot only give out arena birds’ items during their arena period?

llrr
    @llrr

The premium slot and free slot work independently to events. Only the exclusive slot gives items for a specific bird that’s in the ongoing event but there’s no 20 gem option

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Cup r u ready?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 59 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.