Red Cup r u ready?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Cup r u ready?

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

I’m finished in this event. If anything special happen I’ll be safe in top 5000. (Already 2743 in rank).

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Woo hoo! Finished 970th and got the Golden Pumpkin for Red. It replaces the weak Fuji Labarum which my Red has had since Day 1.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

finished 458 and kept my last 12 tickets. I passed from rank 138 to 458 in a whole day not spending my tickets.

My red is now pretty good, I have the multicolour hammer, with the ice cream hat and the gold trophy,

Also got Big ben and I’m wondering if Big Ben is better then the Multi-color Hammer with bonus + 150 attack..

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@troisdsmax, What are you talking???? OF COURSE Big Ben is better man! ‘-‘

llrr
    @llrr

@mighty-red-1 that’s cutting it pretty close… I’d be heaps worried if I was around that rank close to the finish

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@llrr I had to buy 2 tickets at the very end. I was afraid of getting pushed out of the Top 1000. Not to mention the fluctuations of leaderboard ranks. Luckily, those extra 24 points were enough to secure my Top 1000 place.

TomT
    @tomt

Just out of curiosity, if two players with the same birds of the same level, with no items, just naked, they would have the same attack/defense/health, right?

Gartacus
    @gartacus

I did pretty badly with Red this time around and got rank 4,997. Only three places into silver trophy ranking!

After getting gold with Chuck and the Blues, it was disappointing, but I just couldn’t seem to get a streak going!

G

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Red Cup r u ready?

Viewing 9 replies - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.