Patch 1.5.3 preview

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 360 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    That’s a response to my FB complaint right?

I guess so.

Yes, they did decide to limit the maximum FE you can get from having your birds borrowed by friends. 5 a day is the maximum. In addition to the 5 you can get from the FE request, that’s a maximum of 10 FE’s per day.

DD
    @toolow

With the current fixes in place, are there any reasons why we should not be updating to v1.5.3?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    Well, for instance, you could quickly work the way through your friend list to grind some mastery and snouts in 1.5.2 before you update…

Other than that, I see no real reason to not update. (After all, that’s why I did.)

Anonymous

@toolow
    Nah, I think you’re good

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@bubbley

I think we crashed the site earlier with all our rapid postings.

@toolow

Just to let you know I might not be able to message on Facebook anymore as they are forcing me to use messenger and I don’t have enough storage on my iPhone. I did temporarily install it to respond to your comment but I can’t permanently install it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Quite uncomfy but you can still avoid the Messenger by using Safari, or a computer/Mac. ;)

In that case, we are still rapidly posting. The website still has some trouble :P

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomanbeast
    I use only FB-lite on my phone. I used FB once on my phone and I was very angry about that. I also found that it made some troubles when playing ABE – I removed the FB app and the troubles were gone :) I am satisfied with FB-lite app.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45; @kennymcc

Thanks for the suggestions? @kennymcc when you installed FB lite did you have to reacquainted all FB friends?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

In response to your post about max FE from FB friends do you know if Rovio has any intention of notifying players which of their friends has max FE for the day or am I just wasting my time when I grind through my friends list twice a day(I don’t always do it twice but I do a lot)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    No I do not know if Rovio intends to do this. But my guess would be no.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomanbeast
    I dont use FB much on phone, I use FB mostly on PC. Installing/removing any FB software has no impact on your FB account as I know, so your friends remain your friends there :)
    BTW. FB-lite is really lite version of FB but it suits me well :) Ofcourse, u r not me :) so it is upto u, what do u want to use.

Anonymous

Hmm. Seems my post from earlier never made it onto the site. So, in v1.5.3:

– Ronin (not shogun, my bad): Level 10, health 1680, first attack 101, second attack 808
    – Sword Spirit: Level 14, health 1073, attack 291

So far, there doesn’t seem to be much consistency as far as how much each pig is nerfed, but other than Poseidon Pig’s attack power, all health/attack number are indeed lower, and in fact the reductions are all greater than the 11% nerfing our birds have received.

Thanks to everyone for all the data you posted. @bubbley yes I would be interested to see what info you collected from the snowy areas, for the sake of being horough at least. And who knows? Maybe some patterns will reveal themselves and prove useful.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@kennymcc

Thanks for the help but it seems to be a moot point for me. Went to the App Store to search FB lite and then Facebook lite and no such choices were available

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    I think he simply meant “Facebook in browser” ;)

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

Just noticed major upgrades for potions are available in Prof Pig’s Lab. Infernal Veggie Cake fills by 90% is pretty cool. Healing virtues of other potions are a bit overkill IMHO.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45; @kennymcc

I realize you are both probably sleeping right now but I didn’t want to forget this question. So does this mean I can just delete the app on my phone but my FB account will continue on and nothing will be affected in the game? If so then that is something I would definitely do.

angryde
    @angryde

@daniel-nathanson Yes, I just spent 25,000 snouts purchasing the max. potions. Ouch! With the nerved pigs, I figure I’ll need them during the Halloween event XD

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@shapokomanbeast
    This is it:

I am Android user. I dont know how is it with FB Lite for iOS users.
    You dont need to have any FB app in your device to play ABE with your FB friends normally.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Is everything OK in the game right now? Or is there any reason I should keep version 1.5.2? Maybe I can try to start the event in 1.5.2 to see what will happen :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast at the moment when I receive FE it gives the friends name and says max count etc. I think the limit of 5 is not imposed because I received more this morning. The limit will be imposed in the update but you should still know who it is from.

You currently also know who answers your request for FE. I answer all request knowing that only 5 will get through.

I will continue to borrow my active friends birds because I have no way of knowing who receives it unless we all decide to thank each other. I do think borrowing twice a day will have no benefit though.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus OK some stats:

Canyon Land 1 level 11
    Frost Hog – health 2188 power 345 + 69 for 3 turns.
    Chieftain – health 1460 power 128 heals for 365 damage inc 25% for each KO partner
    Snow Pig – health 787 power 82

Canyon Land 2 level 11
    Ice Pigmies – health 934 power 3*31
    Tiny Snow Pig – health 525 power 82

Canyon Land 3 level 11
    Frost Pig – health 1460 power 3*55
    Ice Knight – health 1898 power 119

Moorland 1 level 13
    Frost Hog – health 2502 power 393 + 79 for 3 turns
    Cave Brute – health 2268 power 234

Northern Sea 1 level 13
    Big Pirate – health 2302 power 234
    Pirate – health 467 power 2*58
    Matey – health 267 power 24 + 68 for 2 turns
    Ships Kobold – health 300 power 9

Eastern Sea 7 level 18
    Smutje – health 2093 power 206 heals for 209
    Matey – health 381 power 35 + 99 for 2 turns
    Ships Kobold – health 428 power 136

Pig City 3 level 14
    Cactus Knight- health 1923 power 47 + 135 for 3 turns
    Wizpig – health 3327 power 354

Hog Head Mountain 1 level 15
    Big Boss – health 1801 power 161
    Foreman – health 1958 power 155
    Lumberjack – health 626 power 87
    Soldier Pig – health 783 power 124

Hog Head Mountain 5 level 15
    Frost Pig – health 1998 power 3*56
    Apprentice- health 559 power 76

Hope it helps.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Of course! You can safely delete the Facebook app ;)

@kennymcc

Facebook Lite doesn’t exist on iOS.

Oh and you can safely update. I’d definitely recommend it for the new set items, and for the new potion upgrades. They will help a LOT.

@all who are still on the old version:
    Please update. Your birds are super weak when I try to borrow them. The old M15 is handled as the new M15 on the updated game version. :(

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i forced to update my game and now i feel disgusted with the game having lvl 15 before and now 60 need 8015 mastery to go at 61 and i can’t play cave 1-4 without loosing? Realy rovio…? Well i believe this is my goodbye and good riddance i will free up 475mb from my flash memory from my phone.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    Mastery rank 61 was originally a glitch, but left inside the game as some sort of “bonus”. However, you can’t buy Mastery at the Dojo to get there.

The caves now adapt to your current XP level. So, since you’re level 60, so are the caves. They are not unbeatable, though, even auto-play can still clear 11-4 for example.

Still, sad to see you go. :(

@all
    Here are two more things I just now noticed…

The daily Golden Pig is now the same level as the other pigs you face in the random island level. The last bit of challenge is now officially gone.

The old South Beach-2 has been removed. I have no clue why they opted for this change; but people on Facebook are now complaining that they can’t farm bananas anymore.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 rovio must hate us in many games they have raped them with so much nurfing! I can’t win even with auto play with level 60 birds caves like 1-4. so why bother to play?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Patch 1.5.3 preview

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 360 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.