New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 198 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The Elite Mage event has started for me. Weirdly enough, there’s no Golden Cloud Castle this time.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I think the cinema is the Golden Pig Castle this time. It’s definitely a level and it’s advertised with the same text as GPC.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Something else I’d like to see in the objective list would be “win battles with all your classes” that’d be fun and (if implemented correctly ) fair; if you don’t have class x you wouldn’t need to win with it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Maybe but it’s weird to see the castle being changed only this time. All the times this kind of event happened, they could have redesigned the GCC.

Also, the required ingredients for Elite Mage for those curious:

Elite Mage requirements

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Here’s that screenshot I promised:
    False Set.png

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade I did read your whole comment regarding the possible use of sets in objectives. I perhaps should have said that the way Rovio has approached objectives with Premium Classes would make me wary about including Sets in the dailies. We all know we can and do get “Win 5 battles with Sea Dog” regardless if one has the Class, so I would think Rovio would drive IAP by adding “Win 5 with Gladiator” for example. Would really be unfair to most people, especially newer players, as I suggested previously.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I think the next Elite upgrade after Mage is going to be Elite Cleric.
    You know why? The description to the materials needed to craft Elite Mage reads “A resource to craft the mighty Elite CLERIC headdress” instead, at least in the German translation.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Also thx for the screenshot @datguygamer. Where do you have it from?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The game gave me an option to buy Elite Knight in the shop for a limited time on my second profile but when I visited, there was nothing on sale.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I have a limited offer to get 30% more lucky coins from purchases instead, to commemorate 80 million downloads. Probably didn’t get the E.Knight offer because I have the upgrade already.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Heck, “Win 5 with Dragon” or “Win 5 with Lighting” would be tough on many players, and those Sets have been around forever…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That’s from my game; specifically my second profile for various experimentation purposes and debugging.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I’ll send you a PM, let’s continue discussing this there.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Can someone tell how often the chest appears please as I can’t remember. It appeared after I finished the 3 games so wondered when it will appear again.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    Think it’s a 12-hour cycle like in the previous events. @graugeist can confirm it appears twice a day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So now more bug this update has. This is from my 2nd profile by the way.
    Weird emblem glitch

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Lel. XD

Btw the “Might” (bonus damage) bonus on a top or banner shows a heart instead of a sword as the picture, speaking of wrong symbols.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yeah, I noticed that as well. However that seems to be the case for only the Set items. Any normal top or banner that is rolled from the GAPM with Might still shows the proper icon. Btw not just Might, that is also the case for Vitality (specifically on Blessed Idol).

However my emblems are screwed up even on my first profile. I am equipped with Thorn Wall and instead it shows Purification icon. Lel :P

Bossk
    @henjovr

That’s a sick set, the difference winning the toss makes is insane.
    I can’t wait for that set to be available. Next month maybe?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@henjovr
    You bet! Having a 75% chance to win the toss instead of 50% is nice.
    I only wonder what will happen if BOTH players have the Gamble set and BOTH activate.

I do think one part of the set will be on the Daily Calendar in May, since every month introduced a new set item so far. Always on the 25th.

Pointless
    @pointless

I also wonder that about the toss with the new Set for Blues…Epic is getting into that area where “what procs first” will become an issue that needs defining (although we will have an answer from the programming).
    Wondering if this will have any real effect on the Meta, as Blues really isn’t the ideal Arena class, but I can certainly see an increase in usage just due to the advantage of winning the toss.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I see the Blues quite commonly and quite effectively used. Be it Tricksters, Rogues, Spies or Skulkers. Marksmen and TH are rare.
    Chuck is the most commonly used bird at 50/8 from what I can see. Then Red, then Bomb, then Blues, last is Mathilda.

Pointless
    @pointless

I in no way meant that Blues is uncommon, I see Spies often (and obvioulsy Rogues is a part of the Venomous lineup). I am wary of fielding both Chuck and Blues, as they are the weakest Birds (buggy Valiant only compounds this problem), and I am certainly not leaving out spicy loving Wizard :)
    Many opponents for me feel the same, as Blues and Matilda are definitely the least used two.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 But the set bonus is 50%. Where are you getting the “75% increase instead of 50%” from?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Going out from a fair coin toss, you’ve got 50% win and 50% loss. Now if there is a 50% chance that a “loss” becomes a win”, it’s 50% of 50% = 25% chance to get a “loss” but actually win, which adds up to the 50% chance to win, therefore becoming 75%.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.2 of Epic is out

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.