New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 134 total)
  • Replies
  • zwizdan007
    @zwizdan007

Same problem here….

Nothing
    @autobird

Yes in fact there is a WHOLE ton of new stuff!! More than meets the eye… ;)

What’s in it:
    Stella and Airachnid are now unlockable
    Upgrade Transformers to level 15
    Materials earned in gameplay(you’ll see, better to see than explain) are now required to upgrade. So now both coins and materials are essential for upgrades.
    New achievements
    New animations for bots while playing a node. Ex. King Pig now has “roller skates”
    Smoother animations
    Fixed bugs like a buddy spinning in a circle after playing a node
    New features on the map
    Missions are now avaliable! But you will be in for a surprise, VERY different from what you would expect from Android device missions.
    Some “Coming Soon” structures are open
    New features on upgrade screen

@birdleader
    This is one big update, so might want to make a video and news report for the Nest! Oh, and don’t forget to take screenshots. I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures! Sorry, could’ve saved you a hassle. : /

What is the highest rank now? 27 Transformers multiplied by 15 ranks equals to…..

Nothing
    @autobird

But I see gamers @optimuspig and @zwizdan007 are having problems upon trying to open the app…

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Just updated the game and found few new things!!

1) You get 20 gems when you connect the game with facebook.

2) More coins per node which is 560 coins and a new feature!!

New Features

New

More Coins

New Feature

Upgraded Silo for 60000 coins!!

Upgraded Silo

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

App crashes every time I open it

zwizdan007
    @zwizdan007

Is there any way to uninstall update?

I would like to continue playing without update considering I have rank 245, over 102k pigs, over 1,3 million coins and over 1800 gems… I am not really interested in restarting…

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

You can know what health are your transformers at!!

Health

Health

Nothing
    @autobird

So it is official. Game will crash for some players trying to start up the app.

circuitjock
    @circuitjock

crash for me too. sorry started new thread I’m guessing at the same time this one was being started.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Played a node with Grey Grimlock, my health bar was down by 1 heart but you can regenerate it even though it does not show up on the missions screen!!

Health

Health

qzh_83
    @qzh_83

The game dropped into an infinity crashing hole while starting..

I guess it’s not just me, so the peoduct quality should be questioned.

Actually recently, a lot of defects have been found in the whole series line: Epic couldn’t automatically connect to Facebook, Fight crashed a lot of times, and this game crashes after update.

Have to uninstall and reinstall, you sucks, Angry Birds..

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Very Hard Mission for Level 10 Transformer (Optimus Prime)

Very Hard Mission for Level 10 Transformer (Optimus Prime)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Damn, now i really regret updating. not just because I’m crashing, but I really don’t want to deal with all the new stuff when I’m already rank 246.

Sure would have been nice if Rovio had bothered to properly describe the changes in its update description rather than the one line of “bug fixes to improve game performance”. The changes here are pretty major!!!

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Hello everyone.
    Yes there seems to be a crash for those who update. It happened to me this morning. Every update goes through a rigorous QA testing so we can only apologise and assure you we are all working on it like crazy to figure out what is happening and how to resolve it.

The update notes have been updated too – that was a clerical error on the App Store!

Will keep you all posted as best I can!

On a positive note, for those who do have it working there’s loads of new cool stuff. Missions, materials, you can even update your characters to rank 15 now! W00t!

Nothing
    @autobird

I feel you @optimuspig. Though I have now understood the components of this “minor” update, it has taken me two full hours just exploring all the hidey-holes there could possibly be, to comprehend all the new content.

tienvima
    @tienvima

Hi, I want to ask why I can’t see 2 new characters in above picture?

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Hello all.
    This is a quick fix for those who had 1.4 and are on iOS and are happy to try it.

In 1.4 we introduced cloud saves. So, if you delete your app entirely and then reinstall it, the cloud save will kick in. I just tried it and it worked for me.

You will have to watch the intro video and play the first level again, but after that the cloud save will kick in and the game will be sorted.

For those who don’t want to wait for the fix, this is a solution, albeit a bit scary!

Nothing
    @autobird

Thanks @gradientturtle7 for the notification

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

They can be unlocked via Special Missions!!

Dere are 3 Mission Portals which can be unlocked for 3K coins, 20K coins and 50K coins.

In order to play the Special Missions you will have to wait for either 1hr, 2hrs, 4hrs, 7hrs, 12hrs and 24hrs but you can degrade the time by using pigs!!

e.g.
    In a 1hr mission you can use 60 pigs(max) which will degrade your time to 30mins.
    In a 2hr mission you can use 120 pigs(max) which will degrade your time to 1hr.
    In a 4hr mission you can use 267 pigs(max) which will degrade your time to 2hrs.
    In a 7hr mission you can use 500 pigs(max) which will degrade your time to 3hrs 30mins.
    In a 12hr mission you can use 960 pigs(max) which will degrade your time to 6hrs.

I just played a special mission in which I had to pay 3000 coins to unlock it dere were 5 mystery boxes and you get 4 keys to open it and I got 5000 coins, 3 gems and materials in the other 2 boxes which help in upgrading the Transformers.

Nothing
    @autobird

@tienvima Because @sumitarora15 hasn’t unlocked Stella yet.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Note: cloud saves only work if you’re connected to Game Center or Facebook, on iOS.

This is for iOS only.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gradientturtle thanks for the status update. I feel a bit better knowing that someone from Rovio actually monitors the forums to see how things are going.

As for the cloud saves enabled 1.4.25 that you mentioned – presumably this is something that occurs automatically in the background and isn’t something that needs to be actively initiated by the player?

I’ll admit that I’m more than a little scared to try what you suggested above – I really don’t want to lose 245 ranks worth of game progress …..

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gradientturtle

“Note: cloud saves only work if you’re connected to Game Center or Facebook, on iOS.”

How do we know if we were connected to Game Center (I don’t use Facebook)?

Is this when we start the game and there’s the little Game Center popup at the top that says “Welcome back <username>”?

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Yes, that means you’re connected. Good luck!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@autobird Wowzers, definitely NOT a “minor bug fix” indeed!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.