New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Dude the Shotgun pigs and the Flying Pigs they are HORRIBLE….
    I started the mission with a Level 10 Lockdown and the moment the buddy option was ready to be called down I was DEAD!! LOL
    just like Android users were facing problem with the difficulty level being increased its the same thing now!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@bad-piggies-2

And after your tips, can we launch the game bye the normal way or it’s always crash ?

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@grimmjow It doesn’t crash for me now

renta1964
    @rvanoosten

Hi @gradientturtle7 ! Do you know when the Android version will be out? Not looking for an exact date, is it 2 or 3 weeks away? Or much closer? Or much further?

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Android should be today.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Stupid question im sure – app was crashign after upgrade, I’ve deleted an re-installed, how do I open it via Game Centre????

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Err have now worked it out!! Thanks anyway

epicbird
    @filipersr

Angry Birds Transformers v.1.5.16 is out on Android.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@bad-piggies-2

All achievements work, but I lost part of old achievements. And you ?

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@grimmjow
    Don’t think so

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Whew, I was successfully able to uninstall / reinstall as per @gradientturtle7 ‘s suggestion with no loss of progress.

It does take a little bit of waiting though – you need to wait for the game to re-sync itself with Game Center after you finish watching the opening intro video and playing the intro level. This’ll take a couple of minutes.

Now I need to figure out what all this new stuff is about!

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@autobird looks like 405 would be highest level, and I was at 249… So close to retiring to sit back and let my money stack up! Anyone know what the price is to go from level ten to eleven, ($5,000,000 Gold??)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So what happens if my special materials silo is full of a particular material? Does this mean that I’ll lose that material when I earn it at the end of a successfully completed run if I don’t have enough room to hold it?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@hxadecmel

They’ve rejigged the number of coins to upgrade, and they’ve thrown in new requirements as well.

For example, taking Goldbite Grimlock from L9 to L10 now costs 150,000 coins + 7 deceptigears + 5 angerchips.

In contrast, taking Optimus Prime from L10 to L11 costs 200,000 coins + 8 cubes of birdium + 6 angerchips + 1 super rareium.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

its all messed up now!!
    now in order to upgrade Level 10 Transformer you need 2,00,000 coins and few materials(different in each transformer) which will take 1 day 8 hours to upgrade!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does anyone know where the Arcees are hiding on the map to be unlocked? I can’t seem to find them.

What’s the minimum rank requirement (if any) for me to be able to access?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

yes you guessed it right hence the special missions are to be played only when you are down with the gears!!
    i just played a special mission in which I had to open a random box out of 5 boxes and I got 20,000 coins!!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Arcee is not hiding in any of the maps instead check your achievements, one of the achievements says unlock a transformer through Special Missions!!
    so its all LUCK!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wish they’d found us a new use for the pigs, though. I’m up to 135,000 pigs now and nothing to spend them on, lol.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15 Ah, interesting. OK thanks. So I guess it’ll be a while before I get an Arcee then.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Looks like the older nodes that no longer transformed after we got to a higher rank are now accessible again!

I just noticed an Energon Soundwave loading up in one of the Beach nodes at the very southernmost part of the island. I haven’t played one of those nodes in over four months.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

The pigs come in handy now because you can degrade the time limit of the special mission with pigs!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ah, that’s pretty good then. Thanks for the heads up. I’ve got plenty of pigs to spend on that!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

I will show you in screenshots how it works just wait!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It looks like there are two different missions portals – one requires 50K coins to unlock, and the other one only needs 20K.

Is it worth unlocking both, or just one of them? I get the feeling that the 50K portal probably offers up better missions?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.