New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 134 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Darn, I kind of wish now that I hadn’t spent all those gems on speeding up my upgrades before. They’re actually pretty handy at upgrading the special materials silo, if you don’t have enough special materials to use for the upgrade.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Mission Portal 1 cost 3000 coins

Secret Mission 1

After paying 3000 coins

Mission 1

Choose Transformer

Mission 1

Use pigs to degrade the time limit like it was 10 Sec I used 10 pigs (Max) and degraded the time to 5 secs!!

Pigs

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Mission Upgrading!!

Mission Upgrading!!

Mission Upgraded!!

Mission Upgraded

Transformer Ready

Play

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Mystery Box

Mystery Box

Rewards!!

Rewards

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15 OK, thanks for posting those!

So does it matter which TF you choose for a mission?

And if I choose that TF does it mean he’s no longer available to run regular nodes until his mission is completed?

And is it better to have more than one TF on the mission?

And finally, what are the little symbols on the top right corner of each TF’s pic. For example Optimus Prime has a little lightbulb there, while Bumblebee’s pic shows a magnifying lens.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

We are now able to up-grade at least 2 bots at once – not sure if there’s a limit to this. Not very impressed with the new up-grade requirements, seems like a very cynical ploy from Rovio to try to get us to buy gems to acquire these new materials…

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Scratch that, you have to complete the existing upgrade, boo!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Yes mate if you choose a transformer then you will not be able to play with him in regular missions!!

you have 3 Mission Portals so I would recommend is that make sure all three transformers should be in those portals because in the end you need Gears which are hard to come by!!

Regarding the little symbols I am still trying to figure it out!!

MY best BET would be to upgrade the Silo First because you get more storage space for the Gears.

Level 12 Silo (the worst part you need coins as well as Gears to upgrade the Silo also but no waiting time)

Silo

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, I got my Silo to L14. Want to make sure I don’t run out of storage space, plus supposedly having a better silo means you get a chance at better rewards as well (we’ll see if that’s true or not).

I’ve had to spend gems to get the Super Rareium for the last few upgrades. On the upside, it looks like getting Super Rareium by this method also counts towards your collecting Super Rareium achievement!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

“Yes mate if you choose a transformer than you will not be able to play on with him in regular nodes!!

you have 3 Secret Missions so I would recommend is that make sure all three transformers should be in those missions because in the end you need Materials which are hard to come by!!”

So it sounds to me like I should choose the TFs for my missions that I hate the most (like Energon Soundwave, for example, lol). But then, will this impact the success of my secret mission in any way?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

its all random what if you choose Energon Soundwave for a Special Mission and the next moment Energon Soundwave comes up on as a regular mission in that case a regular mission takes 15 mins to intercept but a Special mission takes 3 hours 30 mins!! in that case either you wait or 3 gems to get rid of him!!

Regarding the success of the mission again I would say its Random!!

Baconizer
    @korath88

Just got a mission to unlock Arachnid. The mission text is highlighted in yellow, and one of the prizes is Arachnid. Unfortunately, the mission takes 24hrs to complete.

Accessories now have a star rating next to them. I suspect that buying them now gives your TF a boost in the missions.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Nopes the accessories has got nothing to do with transformers boost!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

“its all random what if you choose Energon Soundwave for a Secret Mission and the next moment Energon Soundwave comes up on as a regular mission in that case a regular mission takes 15 mins to intercept but a secret mission takes 3 hours 30 mins!!”

OK, I think understand now. I thought that having a TF gone away on a “secret mission” meant that he wouldn’t appear in a regular node at all until that secret mission was done. But what you’re saying is that he could show up in both at the same time, but will be totally unplayable in the regular node (therefore bogging it up) until the secret mission is over?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

once the special mission is upgraded you can play with the same transformer in the regular mission without any harm to your special mission!!

circuitjock
    @circuitjock

uninstall/reinstall load from game center/facebook worked for me…whew!

nikki567
    @nikki567

I agonised over chancing the uninstall/reinstall this morning, but I finally took the leap (thanks to everyone for the input here) and it works except for an occasional unexpected quit. I made the mistake of sending my two favourite characters on a Mission, and now they’re tied up for hours and hours :(

Nothing
    @autobird

@sumitarora15 Materials are pretty hard to obtain; they’re so rare for some reason!
    UPGRADE TO LEVEL 11 FOR LOCKDOWN!!!

quietly_myself
    @aefilms

Is it just me, or has the quality of the gfx taken a dive?

Nothing
    @autobird

@hxadecmel Thank you for the information I’m not very good at math as you can see :3

Nothing
    @autobird

@optimuspig Don’t think your Silo will explode if it keeps getting the same material over and over ;) What does a Silo mean anyway?

Nothing
    @autobird

@optimuspig I think the farther you progress in your missions the more keys you get after “playing” a mission. There is more than 1 mission portal so it allows for more acquiring of materials from each portal…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@autobird

“Don’t think your Silo will explode if it keeps getting the same material over and over ;) What does a Silo mean anyway?”

On the left side of the island, just below Skywarp’s airfield, beside the Toons viewer, there should be a new structure, green/gold/blue color scheme and roughly conical in shape. This is the “Silo”.

The Silo is the repository of all the new special materials introduced in the v1.5.15 update that you now require to upgrade your TFs.

When you click on the silo, a new screen comes up that shows you how much of each special material you currently have, and more importantly, how many you can hold of each.

So for example, if you’re at 4/4 of “Super Rareium” and you manage to pick up another one from successfully running a node, I don’t believe you’ll be able to claim that 5th Super Rareium since you’re already at maximum storage.

In other words, you’d lose that special material that you just earned, because you’ve run out of storage. Which would suck.

Nothing
    @autobird

@optimuspig Think it does matter which Transformer to use when playing a mission. The symbol for a Transformer probably has to match the symbol for the mission. This is just guesswork.

Nothing
    @autobird

@optimuspig Thanks for the info. I think it sucks that we have to get extra stuff required to upgrade a Transformer now. But all part of the fun I guess :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.