New Event Updates

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event Updates

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 165 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@john12345

Did it 😉😉💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

John
    @john12345

@deindiaan good I couldn’t get enough tokens In the event to get anyone but I did upgrade my cyclonus and get some gold crates. Hopefully the next event is good

John
    @john12345

@abt Where’s the event update at

ABT
    @abt

New event starting today Mar 18, 2021:

• Event Name: Optimus Prime
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 2
    • Energonicon? : NO
    • Bonus Squad: Rescue Bots
    •     Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Heatwave, Ratchet
    • Top Prize: Nemesis Prime
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above + Nemesis Prime)
    • Special feature(s): Only wood blocks

2 TFs + wood blocks = high scores on wood block day!

John
    @john12345

YES finally been waiting for this event for ages can’t wait to get nemesis prime I have a good promoted Optimus so this will be easy.

John
    @john12345

YES finally been waiting for this event for ages can’t wait to get nemesis prime I have a good promoted Optimus so this will be easy

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan Congrats on reaching over 20K tokens and unlocking 2 coneheads! I don’t think I’ve ever hit over 20K before. Especially in a single-TF event.

@john12345
    Good luck on the new event. Nemesis Prime is in my top 15 TFs.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

As a reminder, the ranking of TFs for this new event are

• 34. 33 Ratchet
    • 28. 60 Optimus Prime
    • 92. 103 Bumblebee
    • 98. 105 Heatwave

and the Rescue Bots ranking as a squad is 19 24.

For the ranking of all TFs check Ranking TFs Using Spark Run.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

Thanks! Getting 20k + in a single bot event was a challenge indeed, but the targets were OK. Maxed out 5 days😀

Soldeed
    @soldeed

I have Nemesis Prime, so, wondering if Ratchet is worth gathering tokens for, or would I be better off going for the 10 gold crates?

John
    @john12345

@soldeed get ratchet seeing as it grants a squad completed so more bonus coins on spare map nodes

ABT
    @abt

No new event starting today Mar 25, 2021?!? Mar 26, 2021 (1 day late)

There’s no new update either… I will check again later to see if the situation changes…

EDIT: Event started late after soft-update (and hard-update to 2.11.3.0)

• Event Name: Sunstreaker
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 1
    • Energonicon? : NO
    • Bonus Squad: Speedsters
    •         Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Mirage, Red Alert
    • Top Prize: Sunstreaker
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above)
    • Special feature(s): Eggbot

Unfortunately most players lost almost a whole day due to this snafu! But at least the game is not dead!

John
    @john12345

@abt oh no or this is a good thing maybe the game is finally getting fixed but the update for season 7 should be out soon… I hope

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

And did you get a new event? As long as I play there always was an event running. If they stop the events the game will die, seen this before with an other Rovio game I’ve played, angrybirds fight.

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan Unfortunately, no new event is showing up for me. The spot in the right-middle of the screen where the Event is normally shown is missing. It looks like an hard-update is needed before we will see something. I’ve checked a few more times, including just now, but am not seeing anything still.

It should be easy for them to just keep recycling events, so I’m hoping it will come later this week. Having no events not only makes the game even more pointless (pun intended), but Spark run is also impossible without any bonus promotion TFs.

Edit: I really hope this is not the end. It is not the way I imagine how I would quit the game. (I was picturing me throwing my phone out the window after dropping to 2nd place 1 second before the event timer expired.)

While the Event is missing, all of the in-game GEM sales/offers are still there. I’m not sure why anyone would spend money on gems, when the game is basically dead.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

I just checked here, event should had started, but same as you. The event button is gone, so I’m afraid there will be no more new events anymore 🙄🙄🙄.

In angrybirds fight they stopped the special offers for gems first, same as now in abt. After that events stopped, and say 6 months later they stopped the whole game. Sure hope that I’m mistaking now but I get a Déjà Vu.

Spark run is useless without x4 bots… Not going to play with 660% for sparks I can only use to promote tf’s for sparkrun up 2 210%

Asen_77
    @asen

Same on my side. No new event here and there is no update at App Store. Hope this is not the end of the game …

moi
    @moifirst

I’m afraid this might be the end of ABT, although I hope I’m wrong. I also see a missing event button. Maybe, maybe, maybe there will be a new update coming, but I guess that’s just wishful thinking.
    no event.jpg

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@exientgreg So… Any news to share with us? No event, no countdown to next season of War, no new characters in months. Is the game dead?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Anyone part of the ABTDP Facebook group? I used to be and it had a lot of activity at the time.

moi
    @moifirst

@millforce2k I haven’t been part of any FB-group, but I see that the last message on the ABTDP FB-group was posted on Nov 25, 2018 . The ABT FB-group had its last message posted on Sept 24, 2020.
    So these groups are dead already.
    However, I can remember that some time ago ( one year ??) something like a private FB-group has been made where members of this group could try out new events before they were released in the game. I assume that you mean this group. Unfortunately I don’t know any more details.

John
    @john12345

I guess exient forget to make an update or rovio told them to quit the development for unknown reasons so now I assume the games getting ripped from the App Store the only method of tf unlocks now though is 10 gold crates which isn’t the best method so I guess that’s it for the game this is it’s future just no events no war passes nothing all because exient and rovio didn’t care

ABT
    @abt

New event starting today Apr 01, 2021:

• Event Name: Jazz
    • Number of TFs (1 or 2): 2
    • Energonicon? : YES
    • Bonus Squad: Target: 2006
    •     Ultra Magnus, Galvatron, Jazz, Hound
    • Top Prize: Sunstreaker (again??)
    • Token Exchange: (see bonus squad TFs above + Sunstreaker?)
    • Special feature(s): Special TNT blocks; Eggbot (again??)

This is a strange event. Eggbot is back and the Top prize is the same as last week (Sunstreaker)?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I think R/E just forgot to change the top prize and special features. It took R/E some time to update the banner of the previous event to include Sunstreaker (instead of Motormaster).

It shouldn’t be any surprise to anybody that Hound is the number one TF in the bonus squad. Galvatron is probably the least useful.

ABT
    @abt

It’s also another EggBot event, so I wonder if that accidently leaked over as well.

Since it’s a 2 TF event, you just need a good TF (definitely Hound) and a 2nd promoted bonus (“donor”) TF will help maximize the bonus promotion.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event Updates

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.